/xivg/ Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

LEAF is cool edition

>FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD™ COLLECTOR'S EDITION [PC] Pre-Order
store.na.square-enix.com/product/436377/final-fantasy-xiv-stormblood-collector-s-edition-pc

>Callback Campaign
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Patch 3.57 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/7ee22ba181fbc53f3579bb5d97e21a459f2ab5b3

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Letter from the Producer LIVE XXXVI Set for May 22!
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/4d47f72b46e0a84af0eed3195615377b688a4756

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>New info on class changes for 4.0
/r/ffxiv/comments/5xrv3u/more_information_from_korean_live_letter/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/J3tVdhYz

Previously on /xivg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/nj5Yq
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get off of my server, or I'll kick you the second I see you lag

Hour 3 of stroking with no end in sight.

>threat meter on boss flashing orange 3 minutes into the fight even though you were off doing mechanics

no excuse yuros

I have like 40 ms and play worse than laggy euros :thonkgen:

what am i looking at

Better save up your neet money for those transfers

Gwaduation face

>140ms from yuroland
>probably perform better than the angry shitposters complaining about laggers
low ping doesn't automatically make you good
and lagging is no excuse for being shit in this game

ping of a top 10 balmung drk

wei......

Stop making up excuses if you're bad at the game.

>C-can't play NIN with a ping higher than 50...!!!

No my boy, you're just bad.

lol

>get aggro on Forgall as DPS
>still holding Forgall while DPSing the adds

oh
is he aussie or something?

It is if you are a BLM and you lose your enocain due to latency
It is if you are SMN and your fester/ed/painflare/bane dosent register an aether tick or your DWT dosent register but still goes on CD due to latency
It does if your benediction dosent go off because of latency
It does if your fellcleave/innerbeast doesnt register but you still lose your stacks because of latency

I've gotten it as WHM while DPSing before. I was horrified.

hahhha
no nigger it sounds like you dont know how server ticks work

el oh el

If you're working with aussie ping I feel bad for you but sub 200 you got no excuses

Can we report this retard for not knowing how the game works?

>He thinks latency and packet losses are the same thing
Nigga get out

I mean DRG and NIN both kinda get the shit end of the stick with lag and that's just a fact but nothing becomes "unplayable". You sure as hell aren't playing optimally though.

I didn't even know balmung had 10 drks that raided.

epic meme

Is Felix here? I wanna rub his fangs

It was the first time in ages I've had to use Evasive Jump. And I still got aggro back afterwards.

pizza time
hi...

And another shitposter wakes up.

tfw ywn eat pizza with wei...

you are becoming a problem please adopt a trip so it's easier to filter you when you attempt to ruin the thread

What causes Eos to generate so much enmity sometimes?

Healing generates Enmity.

This had a lala spamming medica in copperbell mines, little fucker would steal aggro on some mobs if I wasn't careful.

blue ragnarok cat post a picture before I sleep please

if it's on auto mode she casts the giant aoe regen heal as soon as the tank gets hit once

Look in the archives or look at a picture you saved, loser

First batch delivered

imgur.com/a/nj5Yq

thanks

That's cute man, I'm sure my EB will like it, thanks.

The day Soulreaver adopts one. But his last reply to that plea was "hue".

So I can only say the same thing.

Hue.

disappear and never post here again you enabling shitposter

>one of kaori
what a waste of a good cat turned thirstlord creeper male character

>*Readded Gilgamesh Linkshell - Holy See of VG 3.57 - LS has open-door policy minus several individuals that have been kicked before. LS stands. STOP EDITING THE PASTEBIN FOR YOUR OWN POLITICS

what did he mean by this?

you're arts lovely user

just call him friend killer DESU, that's all he does
Shitalks moni
Cucks neko
Ignores raime
These were the people he started off with ingame

so this is what it's like to see someone go full retard....such power....

>You will never have a friendly dinner with Chemo talking out all of our problems as I leave the table by throwing my plate in his face and walking away leaving a soft "Hue"
Tfw gonna play videogames with moni today!!!

i meant i want chemo to get one

Don't know if sarcastic, but if you only liked him for his cat that makes you the thirsty loser.

if you think you're better than chemo you're mistaken. you have literally years of experience in shitposting and drama mongering, fuck off and get banned for a while

All of his characters are shit. Literal shitskin spics.

is pooty the bikini cat with the axe

You dingdong I never said I was better, you can join in on our dinner too. We can talk about videogames

Anyone unable to connect to Primal?
Afaik the maint isn't for a couple of hours.

>couple of hours
>cant into am/pm

Maint started a long time ago faggot.

thanks

Whoops the one with the axe was supposed to be

Is this at Aymeric's house he makes nice tea.

my name is seto im gay!

oh

Potato Post

Seto why did you make Neko go bye boys :wave:

Remember, it's okay when B'nhaka fantasias from a decent male to a grown man cat.

Vindicktits, a game with barely 100 people in it, consistently has parties for 6 year old content even to this day. Meanwhile in this game old, non-steamroll content is practically dead. Nobody plays them synced, and unsync is about as entertaining as hitting defenseless mobs on the field.

I shouldn't be completely denied a portion of the game just because I'm late. For all its efforts to get everyone to play old content so that new players aren't left out, why are ex primals and coil not part of this?

lizards..

post forbidden ebins

EX Primals and Coil are part of the Khloe stuff, rewarding people for doing them weekly and also rewarding people for helping new people to clear.

Server? I'd like to do some old content with appropriate gear.

>tfw have to stop being a cock-craving slut for 2 days...

Wtf Yoshi...

Yeah, there are a lot of PF parties for them but I've seen nothing but "unsync" in the descriptions

Gilga, ironically

just make alts on EU...

Generally speaking you gotta set up the PF for it, say you wanna do it synched and let people know there's a new person bonus in it for them. They probably won't read and be dumbasses about it but aside from building up a reliable group of people willing to do it with/for you I can't give much better advice on it. They at least have a system for it, not much else they can do in that regard.

thank i even got the meme bra,
oh boy oh boy good stuff

why is this the cutest cat on xivg

it's also the sluttiest

Nice me too. We can see about getting some groups going once the servers come up?

Ready to help?

is this cat available for head pats..

Milla is for playing League with

I want to play League with this fishy...

i want to put my league in this lizard

just ask him then neko

I'm not whoever that is, and I don't know who the fishy is to ask them. And I'm about to leave for a few hours.

I think SE shot themselves in the foot by allowing no good inbetween in the first place: you either steamroll it unsynced or get steamrolled synced. Just making them more manageable than on release (or were they already?) would make them more enticing to play. But they've designed themselves into a dead end because if they took this system away or adjusted it there would be an enormous shitstorm from the farmers.

Bless their souls they've tried. Making coil give components for crafted gear, Khloe stuff, do other MMOs try this hard to keep old stuff relevant or do they just go "EYYYYYYYY" and move on?

on the flip side it's pretty fucking tiring having to do the same shit over and over and over again. having titan hard added to the level 60 msq was fucking stupid no matter how you cut it, even with the special quest text.

what's a forbidden ebin that sounds cool

I dunno, I can dig that one cause it was a cool way to take something you're familiar with and easily capable of doing but spin it in a way that changed the mood of the experience.

I think it nailed the necessaries on that one, and at least in terms of the MSQ they haven't made it so every update had some variation of it so it can sit there as a unique thing that happened (especially since they've apparently taken that guildhest and Qarn nonsense out of the Mor Dhona MSQ stuff for ARR. Or so I've been told).

where do i need to go to pat and hug this cat

i didn't mean to get you kicked......

Late to the party but please do me too if you have time!

If you collect 5 pieces of the forbidden Ebin you instantly win Ebinism.

I still had to do qarn during mor dhona. Not sure about guildhest since I did all of them before that

I had someone telling me otherwise recently when they'd done it on an alt, but I dunno at least the Titan HM was short, simple, and a punch in the emotional gonads.

0 bust lizard best lizard

So where are is everyone meeting for fucking around?