3900 lbs / 1750 kg

How did Japan do it? How did they make their supercars so goddamn heavy? The Viper and Corvette are 500 lbs less!

still slower

>7:03 is slower than 7:08

Yes, they are slower than their American competition. I'm asking why a car with a 3.7L V6 is heavier than one with an 8.4L V10

Look at Japan history, and you'll see they never come up with new original designs. What they do, is basically copy an European or American car design and then try to sell it at a lower price so they can compete in the market.

So, why would you expect a copy to be better?

Was the FC RX-7 better than the 944 Porsche? No
Was the Acura NSX better than the Ferrari Testarrosa?
No
Is the Lexus LS350 better than the Aston Martin it is trying to rip off?
No.

Nuff said.

Inb4 AE86

Must be the Imperial way of measuring time

>turbos adds no weight
>AWD system adds no weight
>batteries and electric motors add no weight

You're dumb as a door.

>LS350

>How did Japan do it?
AWD
>How did they make their supercars so goddamn heavy?
1 more driveshaft and 2 more differentials
>The Viper and Corvette are 500 lbs less!
And they donĀ“t have AWD.

what is
> Subaru WRX STI
> Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution

Stupid American can only go in a straight line.

Keep telling yourself that

fucking benchracers
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Camaro ZL1 is not AWD
>still weighs 3900 lbs
JUST!

So what is the GTR a copy of, dumbass?

What did the honda civic type R copy?

the interiors are made of heavy, luxury materials, not plastic.

that's pretty much it. don't argue with me.

that explains why the MK3 & MK4 supra were so heavy, despite the fact they were RWD, lmao

Supras were plasticy as fuck though

>How did Japan do it?
By building in quality. Something burgers know nothing about.

Meme AWD and hybrid systems when RWD is all that truly matters.

>this is what westaboos actually believe

I'll agree for the very beginning, almost all of Japanese sports cars literally look like tiny muscle cars with 4 bangers, 1st Gen celicas look like dodge charger juniors. After a decade or 2 though they started being more original.

this is faster and heavier than the viper

Successful troll is successful.

I thought you liked the viper?

>troll
>implying /pol/yps aren't that delusional

I like triggering retards more

is it trolling, when what he says is true?

Japan views cars as status symbols, not symbols of driving enjoyment. They don't like to drive. So they load them down with luxury and tech you can brag about instead of performance. Their lightweight race-winners are track only because why would anyone buy a racecar for use on public roads? The closest you can get is a racecar-like vehicle but without the power, so a minority of car geeks can have a little fun without killing some grandma pushing her shopping cart down the toegay.

Yeah, not like it requires much effort. Veeky Forums is one of the most easily triggered boards and cannot ignore shitposting. It's like they have to respond no matter what.

Which is why people with self esteem issues spent their entire day bait-fishing Veeky Forums Anons for replies. It's kinda funny seeing both sides act like spergs.

Up on weight and down on power, yet faster
I guess Japanese actually know how to build a car rather than trying to make it appeal to dumbfuck rednecks

>this is what summerfags belive

jesus, /pol/ is literally like opposite midas, everything they touch turns into shit

>muh pol boogeyman

You wot m8

The 400lbs of BOSE horseshit isn't helping.

back to your cesspit

What are you even talking about user, no one was even talking about /pol/ until you.

He's desperate for replies, and it ain't working well.

>inb4 post another anime girl acting like we are the triggered cucks and not him

Just wait and see.

But what else can soviet do? Not much going on in Mexico, unless he wants to go to the donkey show.

Well... when you put it that way. Does he even own a vehicle?