Loud Engines

Do you find this impressive? I'm not a car person but I can see how someone can like working with engines ect. However designing an engine to be loud so it sounds "cool" seems like a retarded nigger-tier thing to do. Yet I see these fuckers everywhere and my car-loving friends seem genuinely impressed by this. Is this the popular opinion here or are they normies?
I'm talking shit like this. It's just obnoxious.
youtu.be/zFG1Z8EyHHw

I used to have a neighbor that would go to work at 6am with his loud ass motorcycle. It would literally shake my windows in the morning when he left. I kept hoping he would die in an accident but it never happened.

>kept hoping he would die in an accident but it never happened.
learn to be a little more proactive with your hopes and dreams. you can literally make shit happen if you try

>dat pic
epic cringe
cruiser are literally the most autistic, and disgusting things.

why is it Harley riders cant just ease on/off the throttle just enough as needed while shifting, getting up to proper speed or downshifting to come to a stop?

no. instead, no matter what the fuck they are doing they are constantly goosing the throttle for no other reason than to hear their own pipes and force everyone else to hear their retarded juvenile shit.

FUCK

V-twins sound so shit.

A powerful engine needs an unrestricted, loud exhaust to make the most power, but not all loud exhausts belong to powerful engines.

Its not that its loud the its the burble and tone its making.

You may in fact be tone deaf.

That's just a rude person. I have some loud cars but I always wait until I'm out of the development before getting noisy

Cammed Harley's or pretty much anything with big lobed cam, it fucks with the Idle and can make it difficult to keep it running that's why they occasionally throttle it.

I have a 2.5 inch straight through exhaust without a cat converter so you get them nice snap crackle pops coming off the throttle.
Am i cool yet?

No. Not if it's done with the intent to make noise. If it's for performance reasons and the owner is being respectful with it it's cool

My bike is loud

No hp increase but I like it anyways

Fuck you

>that orgasm at the end
Pathetic

that sucks. i have to wear ear plugs mines loud. i ride a LOT better when the engine isnt annoying me

tdlr bike came that way

>that's why they occasionally throttle it.
well, the idiots around here goose the throttle constantly, even when it sounds like it would idle just fine if they left it alone.
anytime when a "normal motorcyclist" would just idle the engine, these snowflakes *constantly* goose the throttle

Roll your windows up if you don't like it.

I have to deal with nigger music (which you probably listen to you nigger cuck) from the three cars up becuase mr cultural enrichment, decided to blow his money on an amp and speakers, instead of feeding his 15 kids.

I fuckin hate how people think loud = good. I have a racing beat full exhaust for my streetported rotary meme machine and its not much louder than stock cause the stock one is already decently loud and I CONSTANTLY have people tell me I should straight pipe it bro

YEAH I WANNA STRAIGHT PIPE MY FUCKIN ROTARD ENGINE THAT WASTES SO MUCH GAS ITS ALWAYS EXPLODING IN THE EXHAUST LIKE BRAAAP BANG BANG BANG BANG FIRE BRAAAAP BRAPPPDFDGFHPSGF NFBNFGJNSXFGJNXFJRDFHGFHDFGH FUCKIN LITERAL MACHINE GUNSHOTS ANYTIME I LIFT OFF THE THROTTLE CAUSE OF THIS SHIT MEME ENGINE THAT GETS 13MPG OUT OF A 1.3 LITER YEAH IT SOUNDS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKIN GOOD

>tfw bike came with mufflers gutted and it's so annoyingly loud but I can't bring myself to spend $65 on some new megaphones and other styles are half the price but don't fit the styling

65 each that is, plus I'm looking for a job and living on savings at the minute so the less I spend on bullshit the better

If the engine sounds good it must be heard by all.