ITT

We talk about cars like normies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZvVPpL0bwWI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ew, it's old

Manual? whats that?

I remember seeing one of those when i drove through the rougher parts of the bay. I can't imagine how people drive cars without AC, bluetooth, or gps

Where are the headlights

I have no fucking idea what you guys are doing, I grew up with normies and they all loved cars including the all ones with big fat exhaust pipes and stupid ricer shit.

ITT: nobody knows what a normie talks like

lol broh that car looks old, new cars run better, did you see the new mustang broh it looks sick it would smoke that POS. shit I stained my vineyard vines polo

Normies here don't drive, or don't talk about their car because it's a 3cyl N/A (((clean diesel))) shitbox with 46hp and 17 airbags.

Oh wow thats sooo cool, but I need something reliable

hahah it's only 350 a month for the next 8 years of my life bro, no big deal

at least i'll never have to worry about it breaking down

the only thing a normy would actually say lol.
>dude I want my first car to be a GTR or a corvette!

kek

>two girls walk by and see you getting out and say
>"haha that's an ugly car my grandpa drives a Toyota kinda like yours but he's kinda weird he wears old green clothes and I think he collects weird Purple Heart pins uhhhh what a weirdo."
>"just buy a new BMW they're faster and look better unless you're poor haha"

>see SVT Focus
Yo man, Those things came from the factory super charged. Your's ant no SVT

How to spot someone who has never interacted with a non-family female

This pretty much

I can't

talk

what

As far as bluetooth and gps go they make after market head units for this Non'kun

Nigga you gon let a nigger in your car? Hell naw bro idc if yall got cool. You wanna chill with them mayates go be with them, fuckin race traitor. Go have fun with them nigger lippin your weak ass blunts, hoe. Bitch ass nigga. We thru nigga. Get in yo altima and leave bro. On set, ill fuck yo ass up. Bitch ass nigger lover, ill smoke you too bro. I got vtec

I can't wait till all cars are self driving, driving sucks. Hopefully they ban those old farts with manually driven cars by theb, it'll make the roads much safer

>unironically being a leaf

Who's Manuel?

who the fug talks like this

do people actually talk to you like this?

Oye mate, did you hear about the 13b mate? It's a great focken engine man, wicked.

Nice rims

Just got a lease on a new prius, these things save so much on gas, why would anyone drive anything else?

What about it makes it 'more fun to drive' than my car?

Manual? Yeah I have one in the glovebox.

Wow, that doesn't even have a backup camera? That's like, really dangerous. My car has like 7 cameras. I like, literally would die without them.

Why the hell do you only like old cars user?
What the hell is a lan-see-uh?

This is the most accurate thing I've ever read holy shit why can't people accept that it's just a shitbox

MY FAVOURITE CAR IS A CHROME WRAPPED NISSAN G TEE ARRR

*Dabs*

0-60 times matter.

dude, why are you driving such an old car? why don't you finance a new one like me?

Thanks doc.

I think OP meant to say "non-car normies"

ITT: no lifers and basement dwellers show their complete lack of social life by regurgitating memes as if the whole world was Veeky Forums

Top tier cringe we have here

>nice future car bro

>user is that your Corvette

is that a Delorean? cool!

Check out my brand new Audi guys, it's got 4wd!!!

Yeah, why don't you get a nice porshaa like Tim

>haha user, wagons are bad get an SUV
>why do you need 6 cylinders user?

>"hey user, just look at my lambo! It has no engine! I mean look, no engine on the front, but still i can drive this car. This is os advance, no engine but can move.'

This is what happens when nobody tells people they sound like fucking mongoloids and they are allowed to post on the internet thinking they are funny and smart

have you seen Initial D?

>fee-yacht

I love muscle cars!

“Wow user your call looks just like a tourist car!“
>Exact quote ex GF

I just bought a v4 car, my mechanic told me they are economical.

OP here, yes. Yes I did mean that

They do.

"Haha that's a cool car bro, how fast is it?"

ITT no one knows how normal people sound and ironically reveal their autism by proving their lack of human conversation experience.

t. normie

I want a tesla
my dream car is a ferrari
what do you mean what model, a ferrari?
my current car is a 2010 toyota corolla s

How is the gas milage?
How many miles does it have?
Did you look at leases?

Anything else is Veeky Forums autism

"How many Vs is that? V5?"

What do you mean, "let the engine warm up"? My last car could go flat-out on the highway no problem!

>Wow, what year is this car again?
>This is like scary fast
>I would have an anxiety attack if I tried to drive a manual
All the same wannabe hipster friend of mine

i took my car to my mechanic for an oil change and he replaced my headlight fluid for free, but said i needed a new turbo encabulator or my engine was going to blow up

what do

>W-why would you ever want to drive an old car like that user?
>These seats aren't even leather! Why would you want that!
>user, what's that smaller slot near your... CD player I think its called...? It says cass...ette? Whats that?
>I thought honda and hun day were the same brand for the longest time! LOL!
>why is your car so loud user? It sounds like something is wrong with it.
>woah user you are doing an oil change?! That should be left to the pros! I just take my new BMW down to the jiffy lube if i need a change!
>a check engine light? My car is fucked!
>wow you can change a flat tire? You're so independent! I would be stranded hahaha
>I don't understand why cars are able to go over the speed limit! That's dangerous!
>heheh, keep driving your gas guzzling cars. I have a tesla. I got money from the government when I bought this car because im so green! It can beat a lot of cars in a drag race too! Im currently planning a road trip with my model x but I cant seem to find enough EV stations along the way to plug in for 6 hours and charge if I need to

Thanks man i paid 200 per tire

Some of these are actually spot on, you might have autism if you can't understand the notion of satire.

"Why's the seat on the right hand side? Is that legal to drive in the US?"

Yeah else I wouldn't be driving it right now you dummy

>Hey guys look at me! Does it look like I talk with people yet? I'm totally full of normie friends guys I swear!

Already been said all over this thread user. Its not implied anywhere that we aren't all fat anime watching losers.
See:

>a tourist car
the fuck does that even mean?

Anyway I'm glad shes your EX gf now

Americans≠normies

Me: want to grab some lunch on saturday
>Normal: can't, I have a oil change appointment at the dealer
Me: I could show you how to change oil
>Normie: I don't want to damage anything
Me: It's out of warranty anyways, besides you'll save a ton of money
>Normie: it's not that much money, besides I dont want to get dirty
Me: How much money do you pay
>Normie: (sheepish) $85, b- but they check the fluids and tire pressure t -too.
Me: Tell you what, pay me $60 and I'll buy lunch after
>Normie: Gee thanks, b- but...
Me: Fine fuck off, waste your weekend
>Normie: y- you too.

Called my ex-military buddy, got lunch , fixed an outboard motor, went fishing and shot guns. Normie friend back at the dealer who managed to fuckup the oil filter, which is a remote mount topside thinggy, engine bay full of oil and smoke in 10.2 seconds

Normies pronouce Porsche right?

>
>Normies pronouce Porsche right?

Only serendipitously. Most 'car guys' say it wrong and laugh if they hear "Por-sha". I think only real enthusiasts and sons of families of enthusiasts and Porsche employees say it correctly. At least that MY American experience.

t.son of a Porsche guy

That sounds more Veeky Forums famalang

>cars are the main cause of global warning! *eats cow meat* you should go electric and get a tesla, it's superior in every way! *ignores how batteries are produced*

i hate these people and i wish them all a terrible and gruesome death

Haha, a stolen Tesla is actually an Edison

Nope, Veeky Forums would just call it """awd""" overpriced VAG piece of shit

>Right
youtu.be/ZvVPpL0bwWI

Can I get that in blue with the "speed package"?

Then what's the goddamn point of larping some autistic fantasies about normie friends you don't have?

>yo dude, nice MG
is what somebody told a buddy of mine when we were out for a ride in his TR6

I like mustangs

I like turtles

I like trains

>nice bronco bro

>Whats a "s twelve"? Lol it looks so old my v6 mustang could beat it off the line easy.
>Real cars have proper names not just numbers ew.
>What a granny car lol my boyfriend has a camaro its so much cooler
>why are you getting so mad that I crashed my car into yours, its so old its probably worth $50, im the one with the bmw
>why did you get a car that you have to work your arm just to go faster? real cars have it speed up automatically
>why would you spend so much on such an old car?

So sick of seeing that piece of shit car lately

its like i want to agree but i dont know what normal people sound like enough to know if youre right or not

This happened the other day

>talking to colleague about an SW20 I'm thinking of buying
>roastie appears
"Wow user, that looks really bad. It looks too sharp and angular"
>"What, the engine's in the back? Wouldn't that be really loud?"

Bitch if an SW20 is too angular for you then everything is.
She then went on to talk about how her Camry looks way better.

miss my capri

Why do you want an old corolla?

kys

im so sick of seeing posters like you lately, go back to facebook you lambo loving cuck

dude i just bought a cold air intake for my dart yo shits gonna add 50hp at least girls will be dropping their panties for a ride in my fly dart son but to be sure they know its fast im gonna add some wat stickers on every window and embroidened text saying fly dart on the windshield shits mad tight dawg

>American normies not knowing the Snek
Bullshit, I call pure bullshit.

>Autism

>Diesel prices went up again
FUCKING GOVERNMENT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

dont be mad you got conned by your own stupidity

I got the corolla with the v4 engine. Its so much nicer than the civic I drove and the dealer had a great warranty. But it's a toyota so ill never have to take it there anyways lol

You should meet my X3-driving ex girlfriend.