/gsg/ Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, May 15th:
1850 – Members of the 1st Cavalry Regiment of the United States Cavalry massacred at least 135 Pomo Indians in Lake County, California.
1904 – Russo-Japanese War: After striking several mines off Port Arthur, the Japanese battleships Hatsuse and Yashima sank.
1970 – During a confrontation with a group of Jackson State College students, police opened fire, killing two students and injuring twelve.

>News
EU4 DD 09/05
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-9th-of-may-2017.1020275/

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

#Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI4] - More Music Mod
mega.nz/#F!v5wXURpJ!TvoBinBVQWJbaYJsluyoFA

>>[HoI3] - Flavormod
mega.nz/#F!GBByDSgS!9ia87JfAeOQgADjGq9y4hw

>>[CK2] - user Music Mod
mega.nz/#!vIQnEZJK!5YCtpPMElgZJ3DDaVSaxJqEGym87SKZxfx-uKVwZmqM

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.6.1 - 27/11/2016
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2]Africa Mod
pastebin.com/kyMpRZcQ

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/trd0heWM
ghostbin.com/paste/s2bgg
pastebin.com/9M5RRMGU
pastebin.com/K5bvsYSG
tkool.jp/support/download/index
www50.zippyshare.com/v/17MCS5Bb/file.html
hgg2d.github.io/
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ciwsv2l14inic9e/DL Site Previewer.html
github.com/Anon7404/DLStrans
mega.nz/#F!dssjSJ4R!EAwCogg9ZEkJvowDIg319A
wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php/VH/Setup
pastebin.com/ZtDHt64k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nicky

Anyone knows which of Rezmar's zippyshare downloads is Mandate of Heaven in? It's the only one I need and it's not on his google drive

Mayo or someone gets hurt

Forgot the previous thread
He-he's fast!

Nicky

IT'S NOT FAIR WHY'D THEY MURDER HIM LADS WHY WHY FUCKING COMMUNISTS HAVE NO SOUL

refer further discussion of mods for conceptually flawed games that disallow native genocide based on moralistic arguments and badly emulate population mechanics here

based

>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.6.1 - 27/11/2016
>27/11/2016

Is the vicky era coming to an end? What will replace the power vacuum?

8th for Marinara and Toppings will be the best mod ever

white

This is the beginning of the age of Mayo

unbased delusional 4x cuck bro

t.Vicky/EU3pro

*cringes*

It's the last one

meiou when

kill yourself

this

Never.
t. gigau

>empty 2.0 postponed again

I knew it would be delayed
Fucking faggot gigau

he should divorce his wife for meiou

God release it already

FOR FUCK SAKE

So guys are you enjoying new mayo?
I sure do.

>my wife told me
lol

>176865350
>176865498
>176865550
>176865559
>176865871
>176865875
>176866008
>176866161
>176866294
>176866403
>176866416
>176866437
weak and brown

white and based

>nicky poster uses the dw infopic
i thought you were based, laddo

the 20th??? this guys an asshole fuck meiou of course this was gonna happen

It's a joke user

>not my wife's son told me

i knew that i was just pretending to be retarded

You have the support of the old guard, laddo. I speak for literal dozens.

>that annoying phase where you declare war on someone significantly weaker than you but end up losing a few battles offscreen due to not paying as much attention as you would against a more even foe

I bet the guards had a bit of fun with his daughters before they bayoneted them to death. Heh, just imagine how humiliating it must've been getting your bourgeois virgin snatch hammered by a smelly serf cock of the people . Good fucking riddance.

t. everybody who's ever invaded afghanistan

remove ever from the last line.

In 15 minutes the mod will come out,screencap this

Mayo comes out late
such cases!

>butthurt meiou fags posting their fetishes
Every part of this is quality, the fact you don't get your shitty bloat mod, the fact you're so phenomenally anally devastated about it and now the fact you're projecting your cuck fetish into gigau. The letters kys get thrown around a lot but you should genuinely kill yourself, preferably painfully.

cringe

The cuck meme is the worst thing that ever happened to this site.

hello gigau, the wife's son got you bothered?

So this is the power....of steamgroup rejects....damn

Mayo talex when?

>everybody who disagrees with bloat SJW mods is steamgroup
>not even calling it steamcordplaza
>not even hiding the fact the entirity of meiouidf IS reddit

MP in 9 minutes?

*presses button to have my soldiers attack the natives*

*lose 50 military mana*

*the natives are still there*

>meiouidf will defend this

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO REDDIT

Seconding this.

I'll forgive them if the rest of the mod is good

serves you right for being a racist bigot

In the old days of /gsg/ it was just called steamgroup,stop trying to fit in with the other shitposters so hard.

based cucklad giving out the truth

It was a question, lad. Are we doing it in 9 minutes?

>not realising they use discord to raid us
>not realising they use reddit to recruit new members

based redditbros PWNING bloat&aidsfags

Ah in that case I am ready.

>a single button for genocide

you act as if the devs will treat such an action so simply

឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴

Are you hosting? if so do it

>not realizing you're mentally ill and that you need professional help

so....where is it?

best post so far desu

in the afterlife when you put a bullet through your cranium you worthless subhuman vermin

No I am not nor do I have the save.

My roommates went to school with Gigau wifes son and hes a huge boipussy slut. He posts snapchat stories of himself half naked and doing coke and smoking pot. Another one of my friends was in rehab with him and they did it up the butt all the time.

after you my friend

឴ ឴឴ ឴▲
▲ ▲

Why are vanillafags getting so aggressive lately?

឴ ឴឴ ឴▲
▲ ▲

>implying this is the issue
Why did they leave the button in? Presumably they think the only people who press it are retarded nazi bigot racists who can't take the hint the first time they press it and nothing happens so just keep spamming it.

឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴▲
▲ ▲ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴

M&T are disgusting SJW cunts. They don't deserve to live.

Big Tits Edition

Previous thread: →

2D Hentai games (Hentai RPG, Violated Heroine, H-Action Games) General /hgg2d/
For searching purposes: /vhg/
Please check the catalog first to see if your game has a general already existing before posting about it.

UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED ASSUME THERE'S NO TRANSLATION AND PLEASE READ THE PASTEBINS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE: (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)
pastebin.com/trd0heWM

>/hgg2d/ Game Archive
ghostbin.com/paste/s2bgg

>Recommended Games: (Outdated)
pastebin.com/9M5RRMGU

>/hgg2d/ Gotw Catalog: (Outdated)
pastebin.com/K5bvsYSG

IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO PLAY RPGMAKER GAMES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT RTP FOR THEM DON'T BOTHER THE THREAD WITH RGSSWHATEVER.dll AND MISSING FILES ERRORS
tkool.jp/support/download/index

RGSS DECRYPTER FOR APPLYING PATCHES
www50.zippyshare.com/v/17MCS5Bb/file.html

RJ CODE QUICKLINK SCRIPT
hgg2d.github.io/

RJ Gallery SCRIPT
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ciwsv2l14inic9e/DL Site Previewer.html

DLsite partial interface translation script
github.com/Anon7404/DLStrans

VH Specific
>latest VH translation
mega.nz/#F!dssjSJ4R!EAwCogg9ZEkJvowDIg319A

Installation:wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php/VH/Setup
FAQ:pastebin.com/ZtDHt64k

kys Johan
we all know your game is shit

btfoing bloat&talex is the best thing to ever happen here

LATE BY OVER FUCKING A HOUR

Nice

DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU

can someone explain to me why they did this? they go for this total historical accuracy yet you can genocide native people wtf is this.

top fucking kek.

johan is a waste of oxygen and space too

I have started to drink now. Look what you have done to me gayau

I'm an incorruptible johanist

at MY watch, no bloat&retarded sjw will post their shitty mod

vanilla is the whitest & basest

ITS L A T E
FUCK WE ARENT GETTING IT
KEK POSTS WERE REAL
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

But why is it always /hgg2D/?

Ready for MP to get away from the shitposting?

IT'S FUCKING OUT CHECK THE THREAD

I NEED IT

why you lie bro.

wtf i hate military history visualised now

Yes please.

>vanillacucks

FUUUUUUCK YOU YOU M&T SJWS!!!!!! EU4 IS A SHITTY NON-WHITE GAME AND M&T WANTS TO MAKE IT EVEN WORSE, FUCK OFF!

GO BACK TO PARADOXPLAZA OR R*DDIT, YOU SUBHUMAN PIECES OF SHIT!!!!!

Smug here, I'm busy shitposting and waiting for a delivery
Mp soon though

grr

grr

why?

LIES!
it's not out

For fucks sake, I thought he was based.