git gud

>TFW you now have the money to go fast
>tfw job requires license
>tfw lose license for going fast
>tfw lose job for going fast

$3200 beat to shit craigslist gxsr600

I don't have $3200

$1000 f body camaro
$400 1989 honda accord (lol, I bought this when I was 14 and beat the piss out of it offroad)

I have a car already but I'm too poor to rice it

accords and eclipses aren't fast and at that price I'll spend a million dollars on repairs

what do you already have?

also, an f-body camaro for that price would be your best bet

Imo, its much more fun to drive something that isn't supposed to be fast. For example, I had plenty of fun in that shitbox Accord because I could hit 70 while offroading, and it felt like 170. My current car, a 2nd gen MR2 turbo, is much faster, and with the mods I've done to it, I have hit 160. It felt much slower than 70 in the Accord felt, primarily because I don't feel as much of a sense of danger as I did when I would hoon the fuck out of that Accord.

Just fake your mind out. Get a slow car and drive it fastish. You'll have all the fun of a fast car at a reasonable speed limit

>Have fast car but it's still brand new and possibly still breaking in
>Don't want to crash or damage it and still getting used to the fucker

a jetta, the 1.8t has plenty of potential and there's certainly room to go fast as fuck but I don't have the shekels for it :^(
oh I do, but for whatever reason when the stealership put new tires on they put the garbage in the front and the grippy sport tires in the back so I can't really get on it

Get a fucking job???

I have a job and it pays shit

>what is changing the tires

Get another job then
Other one or second one

oh

sorry for being retarded
I already work 12 hour shifts my dude no thanks

it's worth noting I'm not paycheck to paycheck but just college poor

Go to a cheaper college so you can keep your financial aid

>buy 140 hp car
>damn this thing can accelerate
>2 months later, get used to IT
>fuck this slow boat

>craigslist.org
>motorcycles

I have one of the slowest bikes on the road and I can still do 0- 60 in under 6 seconds.

>140 hp
>fast

Just deal with the slowish commuter car until you're financially able to get what you want, and go to those high powered go kart tracks (like andretti's) to get your speed on in the mean time.