Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

You have TEN (10) seconds to explain why you aren't playing based Vampire Savior RIGHT NOW!

bonchan

play kof!

Stop begging me to play your dead kusoge. I won't play it.

I'll never play it

what a hero

buy tekken 7

Leave SFV to me.

Waiting for MvCI

>win in a torunament with only velloren in it
>encourages people to play garbage characters like him

What excuses do the Capcucks here have for not playing KoF? It has literally everything people say they want from SF5...:

- fast paced gameplay with a good neutral game (it's impossible to win in KoF without good neutral, unlike Laura/Urien/Balrog Fighter 5)

- a variety of dynamic characters

- a developer that listens to what the fans want

- netcode that is at least as good as SF5, and an active online community

- good balance and training mode options after the newest patch

- waifus

- it's at every major

- awesome IRL community (seriously, every KoF player I've met is chill af)

- not nearly as unintuitive/hard to pick up as KoF13 or GG Xrd

When will people just admit that Capcom failed hard and there is a clearly superior fighting game this generation? Stop torturing yourselves by playing a game that isn't fun and doesn't reward smart play

(you)

So is Rev 2 like a DLC or something? Do I have to buy Rev in order to get Rev 2 or will I just straight up buy Rev 2.

I'm gonna be the best Ed EU and nothing you say will stop me believing in myself and achieving my dream!

Here's your reply.

playgear

I really wish I could kill every single shitposter that doesn't even play games in here.
I have to deal with the rotten corpse of souls just because they can't move on to a thread and hobby they enjoy more.

who ready

Please don't shitpost KoF! It's a good game.

>KoF

not fighting games, fuck off

demo is on PS plus and will be playable until launch

xrd is much easier to pick up, these low max confirms are killing me in kof14. Meanwhile in gg its a breeze, as long as you dont play zato or some hard fucker

Been playing it on and off my whole life I want something new but I dont trust Capcom so its dead to me.

>cool old guy is actually a little girl
why is this allowed?

I'm a PCuck

no rashid no buy

What fighting game is this young woman from?

You can buy it both as DLC or as a bundle

(you)

Then it's dlc and doesn't include previous dlc.

playblue

the chinese hate it
the koreans hate it
the south americans hate it
the only one who "likes" kof14 is HBR and he literally does not play fighting games

face it, no one wants to mash light light xx max combo over and over again. no one wants to deal with the floaty jumps and ps2 tier animations.

I don't get why the amount of entrants at Evo determines whether you play the game or not. Chances are you're not even going.

It's still at every major. Also, there aren't really pot monsters in KoF. Almost everyone that enters is at least decent. Quality over quantity.

Why tell lies on the internet?

which KoF is considered the best? I'd like to try it out but KoF 14 isn't on PC yet

even the kof og's despise that trash. seen any mexicans play it over at WNF? nope i havent either. shit was dead on arrival

mash light xx into combo was MUCH more prevalent in KoF13 which was pure offense. You can actually win with zoning and normals in 14 if you pick the right characters.

Xrd is way harder my dude. Tons of character specific and situation specific shit you HAVE to learn. It might seem easier at low level though.

>It's still at every major.
So? CvS2 is at every major as well. Doesn't mean the game isn't dead as all fuck.

They redacted the part that said dlc is included which is as good as a guarantee that they won't be. Look it up on shini's twitter or wherever. You're getting bamboozled.

Anyone else have a stick with the Brook PS3PS4 Fighting Board? I installed some DS4windows drivers and I haven't been able to use my stick on any steam game even after trying to uninstall all of them. It works on Fightcade and Melty though, didn't even have to re-bind anything. It just shows up as "controller" in control panel->devices. However when I first connect it, it shows up as "ps4 wired gamepad v1.6" for a second before changing to "controller".

she won't be in it

>Poongko sold his copy of kof14
lmao it's dead

More than ready. Got physical and digital ultimate edition, suicide squad harley for mobile and even the injustice 2 harley figure.

WNF has plenty of Mexicans lol. Even if some old KoF heads don't like 14 it's generally more well received by the KoF community than 5 is by the SF community, yet ppl torture themselves playing 5 because...why?

I get why top players like Infil, Bonchan and Fuudo play 5 even though they've all said they don't like it, but for all the bandwagoners that aren't making it out of pools and hate it I don't see the point.

>sponsored players needs to sell copies of dead games to survive
wow... it's tough out there..

Bully Bullet!

Poongko's a bum. Even worse than KBR, but nobody cares because he's Korean. Probably sold it to pay for cup ramen to survive.

>it's generally more well received by the KoF community
lmao why would you lie like this my dude

what makes you think those bandwagoners actually hate it? because you do, they should too?

But you suck at every fighting game you play

>>nobody plays gg or bb because they're airdash kusoj
i play both but CP is mad fucking kusoge

You're blind if you don't see all the negative attention that SF5 is getting. Even /r/sf is full of negative posts. The game is still in beta.

I refer you back to my original comment

you didn't answer my question tho

you're aware that some people actually just like the game for whatever reason, right

Why is there so many namefags nowadays

autists thinking they are relevant

You'll have to beat my best Ed EU first kid

I know a lot of people that don't like SF5 and constantly say it's not fun but play it anyway because that's what everyone else plays. The FGC is like that.

this

case in point: me

I bet you aren't even going to use his stripper outfit, you fraud.

I will though

Why not just go to Reddit then.

are people actually defending sfv holy shit lmao

why not both

but you know plenty of people think it's fun right

sfv is coming along nicely desu :)

Only because some turboautists have issues moving on.

tekke

KoF 1998,but south americans love 2002 UM
A lot of people also like XI a lot but honestly I didnt like the Leader Select and Tag mechanics myself

i really wish the rev 2 demo had online
im too lazy to go outside

I thought south americans only played vanilla 02 because fightcade.

>- a developer that listens to what the fans want
Everything you said is absolutely right except this. They listen to what characters the players want yea , but when stuff needs patching they dont listen to the fanbase at all. If they did KoF XIII wouldn't have been a Kyo/Iori/Takuma game

Injustice 2 is out in the wild. I gotta know if its response time is 4 frames like Injustice 1 or 6 like MKXL.

They nerfed Robert and Leona, the two biggest issues in the last patch balance wise, and buffed all the grapplers. Their balance changes actually make sense

>Gotta wait till Thursday while everyone is playing Injustice 2 in first world countries already

anyone wanna play melee?

the problems with kof14 isn't mere frame data though. the game is badly designed on a fundamental level. that's why none of the KOF countries like china, korea, south america etc like kof14 at all.

What's wrong with it

Which do you prefer

is the dinosaur good yet
is the sword bitch terrible yet

not sure, i don't kusoge like kof

home console sniffsidia wheeeeeeeeeeeen

If UK can separate from EU why can't Smash separate from the FGC?

It's okay yuropoor user, I won't be getting it right away either.

I currently main Juri, Jack-O, and Bullet in SFV GG and BB. How's my taste

I main Aranea!

Dinosaur is pretty damn good and just keeps getting buffs

Love Heart got nerfed ages ago and no-one uses her anymore

>bullet

lol

bad enough that you're asking for opinions on your opinions

You have been asking this a lot. Do you actually want to play melee? I'll play with you if I don't have to update my dolphin or anything. I'm not good at all though.

What exactly happened? Kokone did super and then had a free cancel to grab?

2002UM and 13 in my opinion.
I have only played XI like once and I haven't tried 98UM.

Dinosaur is viable now

Love Heart is whatever. Damage got nerfed and she's a one trick pony anyway just don't get whiff punished. Mai and Benimaru are the biggest problems atm imo because they are strong anywhere on the screen.

>gimmick meme characters
lmao

>Juri
>Jack-O
kys

>Bullet
i can sniff this

i stopped caring about this immediately when they announced gundam versus in english

dissidia is fun but the gameplay is so fucking bad even for an arena fighter