Why are European roadsters considered gay in America?

Why are European roadsters considered gay in America?

american media

How so?

american action movies tend use american cars. we see this and think they're manly. now that we think they're manly media has no choice but to use them as the go to for action. a little bit self perpetuating. my take atleast

They aren't
They aren't, don't bullshit. There are dealets literally dedicated to selling British roadsters

No one thinks this. Japanese roadsters on the other hand...

As far as action goes, skidz look faster than precision, even thought they aren't.

Everything has a niche market.

It started with the Mazda Miata, as much as Veeky Forums loves it and doesn't want to admit it.
>but the Miata isn't European
an argument could be made that, in spirit, it is.

Look at roadsters before the Miata. They all had hard edges. Then the Miata came out with soft edges, and rounded looks. It was a very feminine looking car with not an ounce of aggression anywhere in its visual design.
As a result, women snapped them up in droves because they were cute.

So thanks to the Miata's looks, roadsters are gay/feminine in America.

s2000?

Most of the miatas sold were manual though?

that means nothing. I know plenty of women capable of driving stick

>but the Miata isn't European
>literally constructed by brits
This meme needs to die.

This is one of the most retarded posts I have ever read on Veeky Forums.

Threads where some neckbeard is up in the wee hours of the morning with his mind racing thinking of random stupid shit until suddenly he has thought of something he just can't keep to himself and has to share making a thread projecting what is basically late night brain farts into reality.
>why do i always see X driving Y?
>why does (insert entire country or group) think this way about Z?
shit never gets old.

>Because there are exceptions to generalisations that means generalisations are completely false.

>normie logic

T. Shitposter

IT'S SO TINY I CAN FIT IT IN THE BACK OF MY PICKUP TRUCK

That's retarded, I am European and I think European Roadsters look gay. Something just look gay dude, it's not about perception.

Show a Miata to a primal african tribu, they'll say it looks gay too.

Because if it's not BIG and INEFFICIENT and doesn't have a BIG VEEATE it's not AMERICAN.
And it's not AMERICAN it's WRONG.
Being GAY is WRONG and UN-AMERICAN.

U S A U S A S U V S U V

Bet they wouldn't.

They would. Get over it.

This. The Hollywood Jews also own the car industry. They shill and indoctrinate 24/7 to keep the muritards dumb, gullible and profitable. Muritards are so obedient to their masters. All they do on Veeky Forums is defend them.

Would a Sunbeam be considered Gay in america? It has a Ford V-8 shoved in it for gods sake. Then again most people I've talked to don't even know what it is but I'm sure they'd find it neat when told.

muh jews, you are aware they have a way bigger hold on europe than they do america, you aren't even allowed to criticize them over there or doubt the 600 gorillion or else you get jail time

The car in OPs post does have a V8 though. An American one at that. A few of the British roadsters had V8s

>Would a Sunbeam be considered Gay in america?

Only by guys that are trying to hide how gay they are.

In several countries yeah. Not here in the NL though. But no, they operate from the US, and they have a much larger grasp on you than on us.

True enough. But yeah I'm a burger and maybe a handful of people have heard of Sunbeam doesn't help I've lived in rural places mostly.

you make weird generalizations.

you've probably never been to an African country at all.

I am African.

Explain the japanese cars in the fast and the furious.

Americans are sour because we aren't interested in your useless oversized gas-guzzlers here in Europe, so they make fun of practical small and fuel efficient cars.
I bet they talk down on Japanese cars too.

Most people actually prefer Japanese cars over euro brands here, as people see Mercedes as a Chinese man's car now, but BMWs and Audi's are still popular. I see more mazda3s on the road than any other car