/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #1582

READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Sky Compass Guide (now includes air dates)
pastebin.com/D4XubHkK

>Schedule for May:
4/30 - 5/9 - Alchemist Astray
5/10 - 5/15 - All Four Celestials
5/17 - 5/24 - Guild War (Light)
5/25 - 5/30 - Xeno Ifrit Showdown
5/25 - 5/30 - Hero's Return (Naoise event rerun)
5/31 - ?/?? - New Scenario Event

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

kamigame.jp/グラブル/武器編成/理想編成_光.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's a nice picture

2nd for cuties.

Capes!

My wife Castgonlo is so cute

I drink around 2 big sodas (2 lts each) each week, am I going to die soon, user?

>5 flips today
>nothing decent

Two questions, firstly is Murgleis/Durandal ticketable, I think it's a no on the former, and who should I get next time a ticket comes up. I'm thinking Razia. Not pictured are my wind and water teams, who have no-one left to ticket being Birb/Gawain/Kurwa/Petra/[Soon to be GW] Altair/Lily/Silva/Lance/Charlotta with further offscreen characters being Yoda/Melleua/Cag

>wife

Keep that shit in the old thread

>he can't even make simple pasta
How.

Don't forget to eat properly during GW. If you can't cook properly yourself, let me know and I'll come to your house and make you a balanced, delicious, and nutritious meal.

How did America let their 'drinking' water supply become so shit that every burger I speak to online is scared to drink it and thinks paying for bottled water is normal?

Appreciate the effort. If it wasn't for the fact that I want to get my 5* by the end of the week, I would've just let it fail.

I dunno how people can care so little about their own raids.

Someone host DAO HL please!

Not him, but this is what you need to know about 5* Okto.
He's basically a dirt 5* Silva that blows his load every 5 turns instead of 7 and does 2.5mx2 ougi damage(2mx2 off element) instead of 3m. Can do even more with Mahira in the party.
His ougi also gives him 50% DATA(75%DA 50%TA once you get his upgraded passive) and a party wide earth atk up that stacks with everything, even itself.
The crit up on his first skill gets upgraded to the point you'll be capping autos on element with a decent magna pool.
His third skill is only useful in lengthy fights. I don't think anybody knows the numbers on it yet, let alone if it also buffs DATA or something else, but from what I can tell it works like Hype when it comes to the damage buff. With one stack you won't be noticing any change, but around 3-4 stacks you'll definitely start noticing an increase in damage. If you get it 5 stacks, you'll also get 10% echoes. These buffs are permanent and can not be removed by anything.
And his fourth skill is 70% uplift for 5 turns. Use it once you're going to ougi and watch him shit out ougis for a few turns. By the time it's over your party should have 100% ougi bar, with his first skill out of cooldown.

Thank you, mama!

Marie carry the baha better

I joined a Rose Queen where the host died before form change. How do I shame him out of existence?

Durandal yes
Murgleis no.
You legitimately have to spark for Murgleis.

Do you deliver to brazil?

Soda is superior to water. More healthy. Who the fuck drinks water. Its disgusting.

We did it!

I hope you have a nice day, /gbfg/!

Best Mama!

Which side character should get their own event next?

it'll fuck up your body but not kill you directly. you'll just be much, much more likely to get shit like cancer and stuff

I was drinking like 2 half litres or a 20z almost everyday for like 10 fucking years.
It didn't kill me but it really fucked up my body to the point where i dropped them completely. @ a week isn't bad but if you like it and won't drop it I would suggest spending a little more to get one made with real ingredients.

Same. Got a 2 harps, and 3 celeste selfies.
Whats worse is that I have to wait till GW for a supreme merit for t4.

>Castgonlo

If you guys can carry, sure. I've never done it so I don't know how the fight goes.

Someone host baha hl.

Huh, well I guess that's not happening. That said any advice on the ticket?

The fuck are you talking about?

Can't be worse than third world """drinking""" water.

You sneeze on him.

Y-you too..

But cooking is easy as shit, you shouldn't pamper them.

You too user!

Vermeil or Ryan

Thankfully I had gravity with me.
Mist would have helped too but my slots were full with delay and clear.

nice carry

so like when are they going to let us reduce characters. i got a bunch of shit tier midgets that need to be gassed. i dont even care if i didnt get anything for gassing them . i want to delete these tards and rerolling wont change anything because i have noticed you get some of the tards every time

like that little water bitch who sings. she needs to be put down or that half assed fire healer who can only do refresh. worst SSR ever

I can leech my own dusas if i want to, don't get so triggered. One day you will grow up and be a big daddy like me.
I'm not childish enough you namedrop you Mr.M
You can carry me next time i post as well.

pic is you

You are too late. He isn't there.

Exept for some places it's the lines that transport the water, not the supply.
Some families don't go through the effort of getting extra filtration services. Thus bottled water is popular. Only people with an older mindset will drink faucet water straight up. Foreigner

Wew lad

Apparently his skill 3 at max stacks is 20% Attack Up, 20% DATA, and 10% Echo. With the DATA and his passive/ougi buff he should pretty much triple every turn. Not sure if the Attack Up is normal or a unique multiplier like Siegfried's. If it is that'd be amazing.

Just set your search for every race besides Harvin and turn down your autism

>i'm going to cook for you
>and you gonna like it
>LOOK AT MY COOKING FACE

>Wanting to kill people
Wasn't breaking their weapons enough?

Big companies pay lots of money to fuck over everyone and make even more money. At the very least, they're drinking soda. Soda's much healthier than water. Water's found in toilets. Can you believe there are people that drink that stuff? Fucking disgusting.

Forteanon is cute!
CUTE!

Only during GW, after that they're getting lessons.

Are dirtfags all leeches?

Thanks for the urn, i love you anons

>tfw regretting the fact that Persona and Nier sapped my April away
>had to make up for it this month

>tfw live in NYC and we get the freshest water around, and if you even try to go to the water reserves it's considered a federal offense

I can help with that

No, windniggers are

I'm not!

So there's an SR character I want more than anything. Do I wait for an element up event and roll outside of legfest to have the highest chance?

I can't bring myself to spark an SR and I don't know what to do.

Do you think she'd care about losing her hymen? It's not like she's going to go back to her abbey. Event where she goes to back to the abbey when?

I try my hardest only in /gbfg/ raids.

Just ticket them

>uncap kaguya
Why would you wanna do that when you could MLB more useful shit like Odin or anything else?

Still weaker than Sarasa tho.

Oops not spark, suptix.

Makes farming easier and let her be used like a whore by your friends and everyone else for rupies

So your Kaguya can beat other people's Kaguya on the support summon list.

What hymen?

>even 4* Okto is stronger than 5* Sarasa on element

Kek

Get your pills, autismo.

>not wanting your Kaguya to be the biggest slut in the block

Got any proof to back that up?

Nice meme lol.

Drunken Nun's pussy is pure, PURE! I have doubts about her anal virginity but her pussy still has maiden status.

People are neurotic, I drink straight from the tap every day. Though I live in a little town where they aren't dumping god knows what into the local rivers.

Update where

At least I can die happy...

>meme

Nip on youtube used both with Titan against Macula. 4* Okto was outdamaging 5* Sarasa even when she had less health because of all the crit he has.

Can someone tell me what does this page say about gungnir?

kamigame.jp/グラブル/武器編成/理想編成_光.html

Delete this.

>literally got a dagger after I posted that
We're going to make it user.

it does the same thing. i dont give a shit if i see yellow text or normal black text there is no difference in what the summon does and its not even helpful with drops

i have noticed once in a blue moon you will start without the little flower symbol on your characters buff list or when using her it will be removed. thats the only time the boost to drop rates happens i think and even then im pretty sure its mostly the damn double attack increase not drop rate

Good against dark

DAO HL If anyone wants it
BAA723C4

Proof?

>KMR made it so that neither wind GW 5* works synergizes with Korwa

He must be stopped, bring back HRT

25% is higher than 20%.

>i have noticed once in a blue moon

>Renown and Prestige are still doubled this week

>gbfg says six is broken
>he's strong but mostly due to the dark low damage cap other than that he's average
>gbfg says esser is broken
>very strong but the break meme isn't actually all that unless two shivas
>gbfg says Nio is too strong
>l o l
>gbfg then proceeds to shill okto

The same shit all over again.

Can't wait for wind gw so people will eat their poop after shitting on siete.

You're fucking retarded if you think that.

Just to make sure, for magnas you want at most:
5 Fire Sticks
6 Water daggers
6 Earth Swords/Sticks
7 Wind Guns/Fists
6 Light Guns/Swords
6 Dark Axe/Claws

Anything further can go towards uncapping, or is there builds that use more?

So who'll benefit the most from the newest set of EMPs?

percy

A leviathan dagger? Yeah, at this point, I've decided to stop farming Celeste and Chev till I hit 101 and a full rainbow grid. I'm just going to pour all my pendants into those two elements.

On an offnote; has anyone in the states gotten signed up for that Medusa promo? Is it even possible?

Sounds about right.

What do you need?