Why do normies and furfags love the bugeye Impreza so much?

Why do normies and furfags love the bugeye Impreza so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/kbicks5/?hl=en
instagram.com/lehmank/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Initial D

It wasnt in initial d

>normies and furfags
Idiot

It was tho

If you're referring to Buntas GC8, then nope

>have one
>quick and good in snow
>doesn't look too fast

I don't want my daily driver to look fast, draws too much attention from authorities

lesbians bought all the base models and trustafarian stancefags bought all the sti's.

>subaru impreza
>not drawing attention from cops
?

I have no idea but check this dudes instagram out. The most normie stancefaggot i've ever seen. he's from my state unfortunately.

instagram.com/kbicks5/?hl=en

Mine's old and a wagon. Sadly, I'm getting rid of it for an even lower-key grocery getter, corolla.

Also, I just like round headlights. My corolla has no round headlights. But I can't keep up with the repairs on my Subie, getting old and sick. I'm bummed just thinking about it now

He's doing it 100% wrong

no shit look at the way he dresses.

if you want cool lifted shit check this dudes stuff

instagram.com/lehmank/?hl=en

Normies: people that are normal
Furfags: people who are not normal

Where the fuck are you from user?
In my town I see more imprezas and STI's get pulled over in my town than any other

The WRX is statistically the #1 pulled over car. Your license plate might as well read "arrest me."

Bugeyes were hated for a solid decade before they became cool.

They are also the most "Japanese" WRX that is openly available in the USA. They were manufactured in Japan, seats are snug, smaller in size, etc. Even have that Jap smell.

Of course he does. They're made by RWB, the same guy that set up the guy from the Mid Night Club with his Porsche 930

The headlights are pretty unique, the only other car that looks similar is the integra. Also helps that it's the cheapest wrx on market.

>furfag here

its fucking cute m8

plus dat engine rumble makes my peenus weenus tingle

>RWB

wat

no not at all.

That guy owns a RWB porsche but those lifted ones have absolutely nothing to do with RWB

They are both dumb and think more driven wheels is inherently better.
More is better right?

I know, you can only own one. I misspoke. Still a cool ass lift

MUH DICK