Ywn be a 2D little girl not even old enough to think about getting a license that lives in rural areas of Japan and...

>ywn be a 2D little girl not even old enough to think about getting a license that lives in rural areas of Japan and sneaks out with her brother's MR2 to cruise with her friend
How do you cope with these feels, Veeky Forums?

I sit with the barrel in my mouth for maybe ten minutes or so until the feeling goes away and then I repress it and ignore it

Holy shit dudes, what a bunch of fucking pathetic human beings you must be. I think I get flashes of your a quarter of what it must be like to be you.

Sort yourselves out, before lives does for you.

Go away summer normalfag

kys nigger

thank you Doctor Peterson

Just pull the trigger user, it will be better, I promise.

fucking kill yourself faggot

>before lives does for you
before lives does for you

Fuck off and stop being fucking children. Clean your fucking room, be social, eat healthy, do some fucking exercise for your fat ass.

You guys need a good whipping to get your asses to work, instead of projecting fantastical solutions to your very basic problems.

Slay the dragon, free your father from the underworld.

OKAY DAD

No, but seriously.

>Problem
I AM LONELY AND I'VE GOT NO FRIENDS BECAUSE OF SOCIAL ANXIETY AND SELF ESTEEM ISSUES
>Solution
Oh I know!! I'LL BECOME A FUCKING 2D ANIME CHARACTER AND MY LIFE WILL BE PERFECT!!
-

You guys need to be ridiculed until I see you posting videos of you running 5km a day minimum.

Where where you when before lives does for you?

OKAY DAD

thanks dad

Holy shit he's actually sperging out over a normal entering cute thread that is absolutely nothing serious at all, everyone come see!
You've been here all summer i bet

>Can't see what kind of thread OP is trying to start
You either genuinely have Asperger's or you feel so cool and manly because you're a summer normalfag

>I think I get flashes of your a quarter of what it must be like to be you.
>Sort yourselves out, before lives does for you

What did he mean by this

best thread on Veeky Forums currently t b h

>ywn exists in two dimensions

>I AM LONELY AND I'VE GOT NO FRIENDS BECAUSE OF SOCIAL ANXIETY AND SELF ESTEEM ISSUES
I don't see this anywhere in the whole thread, neither openly or implied
How hard are you projecting?

O K A Y D A D
K
A
Y

D
A
D

Dumb frogposting is just as bad as the newfag sperging

>I think I get flashes of your a quarter of what it must be like to be you.

>dog pictures
>doesn't know this template thread
>muh "just go out" if you want to fix social anxiety meme
how did the summer go?

>ALL this 2Dgirl wannabee

That's a whole lot of whipping you guys need, get your life back on track

>Tfw wannabee

My life is on track, you're trying to get me to fuck it all up by being a normalfag wageslave that fell for the 3D meme.

>Happy
>Nihilistic neet with no ambitions

Pick one, then proceed shit on real women while you sperg out at night on your crotch pillow wishing you could kiss some fucking weird ass carton horse

>Proceed shit
Let has alpha thread?
>All that normalfagspeak

just read overrev OP

Same. I bought the gun to kill myself a long time about but I just can't pull the trigger.

>M-muh normalfag

That's just an excuse for feeling good about being a loser

Lurk 2 years before posting

every time I think weeaboos cant be that bad, they end up proving me wrong

OK POPS

is this from some VN or a manga or an anime? which one?

you are stupid like a nigger

>you are stupid like a nigger

Initial D OVA

its an original image

Why is it that gooks can draw machinery like cars with utmost precision and detail, but when it comes to drawing a human, it's fucked five ways from Friday? And what's with their hatred of noses?

they dont like jews, goldstein.

Why hasn't there been a cute anime within the lines of Initial D's territory? I mean /k/ got their wish with that after school gun club anime. How come they get cute girls doing cute things with guns but we don't get cute girls doing cute skidz. I want an after school drift club anime. Who's with me?

There's Bakuon but it's motorcycles and pretty shit

They use 3D models for the car drawings, lol.

Upotte is fucking cancer.

I don't want cars to get the same treatment.

I dont like MR2s that much

makes it pretty easy to cope

because Over Rev will never be popular enough and it finished 13 years ago anyhow

mr2 a shit. snap oversteer

fuck off retard
this is either well crafted bait or you're very reddit, either way youre still retarded

b-but your bus is rear engine to.

>running 5km MINIMUM.
>5km
>running
>minimum

Shoo shoo gains goblin