When you want to show your dad a pic of your dream skyline but accidentally swipe to a photo of your butthole

>when you want to show your dad a pic of your dream skyline but accidentally swipe to a photo of your butthole
Thank god it was a close up so no man bits in sight and my butthole is really feminine.
Told him i have a thing for nice assholes and it was from the internet acting as embarrassed as i possibly could, I can't imagine what he'd say if he knew that i wank it to pics of my own butthole

Learn to manage your fucking folders, nigga

kek

>Taking pictures of your asshole

What the fuck

What's wrong with that? You're stretchy enough to look at it directly?

Similar story, but it was my new supra, my mom and a photo of smiling anime girls hugging and blushing, bit less physically uncomfortable

>dream skyline
>pics of butthole
You mean dream mx5?

I'm not gay just extremely narcissistic about my butthole, I'm proud of my dirt star

OP BTFO

ยก'

post the pic

so, is your penis feminine too?

this is some shit.
what in the actual fuck mate?
I mean i know some of you guys are strange fucked up people but what possible reason would there be for taking pictures of your poo shooter?

This

Let's see this dream skyline

This is now a bugsposting thread

Y'all ever bent over to watch yourself shit out of your asshole?

holy shit that was disgusting

>dad now jerks off to the memory of that image thinking it was a young feminine butthole of a girl he has seen on your facebook

Lay off the carrots, Bugs.

I've done this before user you're not alone.

kek

My sides

Hello /r/Veeky Forums!

Bump

Bump

SLEEP TIGHT DRAGON LOLI

SLEEP TIGHT DRAGON LOLI

sleep tight dragon loli

Gotta check that shit before you ride yo

SLEEP TIGHT DRAGON LOLI~

SLEEP TIGHT DRAGON LOLI

SLEEP TIGHT DRAGON LOLI

SLEEP TIGHT DRAGON LOLI

GET HYDRATED GOD HAND

oh wait wrong pic

Post the pic you twink

If you lay on your back with your butt propped up in the air, your asshole will automatically open and suck in air. Have you ever done this, but then grabbed your dick and aimed a piss stream directly into your gaping anus? Have you pissed into your own asshole?