over.gg/

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BGUaLTLiFLc
youtube.com/watch?v=2gtRDCEkBQk
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20754845889
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've started to enjoy playing Winston.

VERY IMPORTANT NEW LORE FROM CHU ABOUT TRACER!

Turn on reduced buffering, instant improvement

So which hero will be the next to get a rework?

Thanks for lying to me Veeky Forums
Last week I asked how to improve aim and you fuckers told me to play in hs only servers
>spend all week playing only hs only shit
>can't hit shit
>5 days later still can't hit anything
>Try playing qp
>lose ever fucking game because I still can hit anything
Fuck this game, there's no way to improve, there's no fucking winning, fuck ou for your bullshit advice, and fuck me for thinking I could actually do well in the shit

Fareeha

>only a week
Keep practicing.

Not our fault you have muscle spasms and can't aim for shit.

Whos worse to have on your team, a Junkrat player or a Hanzo player?

If I could I would have by now. To back it's literally impossible
3k hours in tf2, no amount of practice will make any improvement

Have you lowered your sensitivity and dpi on your mouse, or just grinding your aim to be better?

A player that rages because of a junkrat or hanzo player.

REMINDER THAT GENJI LOVES TO LICK MCCREES DIRTY BUNGHOLE CLEAN

Seriously amazing characterization coming from Chu. Pharah likes classic rock, Mei likes beef noodle soup. What will the guy come up with next?

>I'm retarded and useless

It's okay, you can always main Mercy and dick ride your way to GM without knowing fuck-all about the game like 80% of the retards I get matched with these days.

HOLY FUCK WHY IS SOMBRA ALLOWED TO BE SO FUCKING OP JESUS CHRIST HOW IS INTERRUPTING ULTS FAIR IN ANY WAY????

Doesn't matter as long as they're good

>Pharah is not a nigger.

nice

S76 takes a piss 3 times a day.
He likes pissing on the side instead of directly in the water to avoid doing much noise.
When he was a kid, he used to crouch, put his dick inside the water, and then pee.

I feel kind of bad for bullying this one Hanzo on our team, since he was useful at the beginning with his recon arrows on the first point, but then it became clear he wasn't landing any kills and got super rude and defensive if I asked a question like "How many elims do you have?" after we got steamrolled past the first point. I mean I was playing offtank and I had gold, and then next round I main tanked and got like two kills and I was STILL gold in elims.

Down to 450dpi and 10 sensitivity so I can still turn around
I shouldn't have to be carried with the amount of time I've wasted on fps games

Hanzo.

A good Junkrat can be flexible enough to assassinate, distract and area control as is needed.

A good Hanzo can still just shoot arrows in a general direction and kill people walking into his sight.

Terrible Hanzos are also much worse that terrible Junks, as the latter can just spam and hit every once in a while.

How about this?

Ana does the same thing with her dart m8. Cancels Streetpig's ult entirely.

I'm more concerned with Sombra's ability to remove 3/4 of my health as zenyatta without firing a shot. That shit is silly dumb.

H-HAYAI

Fug, I'm no where near creative enough for this.

Fucking blowing my mind here m8

It is called being outplayed, dummy.

... or this.

>finally get back into GM
>DEFEAT
>DEFEAT
>DEFEAT
>DEFEAT
Why do I even bother

There's your problem, input mechanics get a little weird below about 1100dpi. Raise that up a bit and lower the sensitivity.

>Pharah listens to classic rock
>classic is usually considered rock from ~40-60 years ago
>probably listens to stuff from our time
>Pharah listens to Nickelback

Rate me, /OWG/.

7-1

I did that too, didn't help ether
The only time I can hit something is when I go back to the fucking trackball, but the tracking on it is shit so I try to avoid using it

You are the bane of my existence/10

play some other characters you autist

youtube.com/watch?v=BGUaLTLiFLc

a cute.

She's an uncool turbo autist, so you're probably right.

>Overwatch lore consists of fans asking "And then what happened?" and Chu then spouting off some worthless trivia about the characters

>can't git gud
>still play
>go from plat to silver in two seasons because everybody got good and I can't
>now I'm bronze

feels bad being limited by my physical skillcap, remember to check your gene privilege

Dunno man, i usually pop off with widow at 1200dpi and 15 sens. I'm not a spectacular marksman but it all comes down to personal preference and skill.

Is it possible you're just shit at aiming?

>Pharah has bad taste in music

>GuesswhereIlive.png
>junkrat main
>torb and mercy in top 5

Let me guess, is it in silver rank?

shadowburn or shadder2k?

They're both insane but their playstyle is a bit different.

>no Bleu
She's my favorite Overwatch.

Found a picture of you

>people seriously care about this shit

It's pretty funny

I am shit at aiming, that's the fucking problem! There's no improvement what so ever. I'm sick of having to put in 10000 times the effort of everyone else for 1/10 the result.

>Argentina
>Not Germany

I've got 4000 hours in tf2 and I sucked balls at aiming in OW. Told myself that it's time to git gud and tried picked every qp I could someone who have to rely on aim. Mcree, Widow, Zen for trickshots and Sombra, Tracer, Tutorial for tracking.
Guess fucking what, aim did not went up in a week magically, but at least now I can kill a fucking Pharah solo and hunt down their Mercy without crying about how op they are.
Git the fuck gud or die trying, never think you are too good and keep trying to hit the neck as hard as you can.

No bully

She listens to Death Grips

She's pretty good

You seem like a whiny bitch.

at least you play useful characters unlike these turbo autists

What the fuck is the optimal carry-hero in Gold? I'm fucking tired of playing "for the team" when doing so nets me a loss. Otherwise, I'm done getting the shit Hanzos on attack and shit Bastions on anything that don't switch even when asked.

What hero do I pick to just go out on my own and do good, regardless of the performance of my team? Is it soldier? Road? I'd like a "top 3" for gold comp that's good incase someone else autolocks them.

Is it even possible to get out of gold in soloqueue? I've been to high platinum but I've always started there and stayed there, but for some reason this season I'm grounded in gold because the other team has some Symmetra god and my team won't even call out shit over comms.

TL;DR top 3 soloqueue auto-lock heroes?

You think I've only been trying for week? I've been wasting my time practicing this shit since release. There's no way to gitgud if everything you try is worthless.
You would be too if you had to put up with being such a fucking failure that you couldn't even play a simple game

That's fine though, the game devs even stated they included no-aim heroes like symmetra, Winston, Lucio, junk, dva, rein, and mercy so you didn't need to have good aim skills.

roadhog, zarya, soldier

>3k hours in tf2, no amount of practice will make any improvement
OW and TF2 are different games with different hitboxes and input mechanics. Spend more time in OW. Watch this it helped me youtube.com/watch?v=2gtRDCEkBQk

>Still bitching about Roadhog

kek

us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20754845889

>"Symmetra god"

I don't think your team is the reason you're trapped in gold, friend.

he's a pretty fun monkey to play as

can you faggots stop playing hanzo i swear to god

hanzo is the hero I play if I dont care about the game or my teammates though

Hog, cod76, Ana if you're good, basically a self sufficient hero that can duel and take care of themselves.

However it is possible to carry and climb with any hero.

i made a smurf to practice dps heroes and got placed in 2k and i spammed 76 and tracer not caring about the team comp up to 3500 so far

And he's cute too

Shut up Ana! I never told anyone that you stick your ass in the toilet water because you are afraid of the "dropping sound" when you take a dump.

Then stop acting like a fucking bitch and play Mercy. You are like that faggot who comes to the gym in the beginning of the year and whine how hard it is for you to get fucking abs.
There are no ez way to improve.
1 - Adjust your aim.
2 - Practice.
Two fucking steps, if you can't follow them - deal with it and play some shit that does not aim at all.

Sombra cyber goth dance emote when

I need healing.

is this because hes fun, you're good with him, or for the hanzo = throwing meme

Hanzo

As much as I don't care for Junkrat right now, i've seen he can at least do some combo potential and his traps are nice for catching tracers/genjis/other flankers who would be zipping about. It would be better if he had more traps to work with or something to emphasize his defensive area control potential better, but people would complain that would be too OP.

Rather see Hanzo then that faggot Genji

What girls do is just fill the toilet with paper so that the shit falls on it instead of the water.

Symmetra can lit carry you to Diamond.

Post Overwatch waifus more loyal than Ana. Protip, you can't.

>Zarya
>Winston
You want to know how I know you're bro tier?

roadhog's hitbox is gigantic and you can see him a mile away

just shoot in his general direction
one of the tips for D.Va even explicitly states to target a roadhog because of how easy he is to hit

Hog is very loyal to Junkrat

>Chu gets paid for this

Your top three are tanks so people probably love you

>Hurrr hurr it's not your team it's you
When you see the killfeed of your team going in one-by-one to die to Sym and her turrets, even if I wait up to pair with at least a few teammates, it's not me.

I mean I heard of a Torb player that got to diamond but shit I'd kill my team morale

I think I played with you on Nepal earlier. We stomped the first round then they changed to cowboy 76 and dva and we couldn't do a thing because you only know how to play pharah.

As I've said before, that's what I've been doing. IT DOESN'T FUCKING WORK! I refuse to be the same fucking failure piece of shit that has to play to tard character because I can't keep up with everyone else. I'd rather just an hero than have to put up with another failure on my part.

Also I go to the gym 3-5 times a week, It's boring but I go.

Yes.

What if my most played is Zenyatta?

You're probably a hippie then

fite me

Correct.

Can't blame Angela. Would want to be his wife, too.

Genji is a lucky guy