So my phone died and I lost all my shit including my background picture of shingo leaning against his car smoking...

So my phone died and I lost all my shit including my background picture of shingo leaning against his car smoking. I was wondering if anyone has this picture.
also shingo thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B33oEyYjvnI
youtu.be/h1eYT_iCz00
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

did sum one say gum tapeo?

this one?

nah he is looking down and its a side view

I have one of him looking up.

was it a still from the show, a panel from the manga or a piece of fanart?

Lol you fucking weeb

fanart
never said I wasn't desu

Furfag

Good, becuase your are.
Do you let your parents see your anime dolls, do they ask about the half naked 8 year old pictures?
Do you turn the anime down when they are near you to hide the shrieking 8 year old anime voices or do you use headphones right off the bat becuase you know it's fucking pathetic?

Both are equally trash

absolutely not you weeb piece of shit

please do not respond to the autistic dogfucker

Fucking roasted, nice ragequit loser.

T. Furfag

Rather than shitposting let's just help OP out. I'll look for that one, in the mean time have a degrading quality shingo. Also this time, save everything to a micro SD card like I do, if the phone is dead it doesn't matter. Wish I had learned that before I lost Amber's number....

damn son i just got blown the fuck out so hard

bumping for /ourguy/

Contributing

youtube.com/watch?v=B33oEyYjvnI
HAYAI

this one?

HOLY SHIT YES I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

Just filling up my ahingo folder, don't mind me.

R A R E

its just from pixiv, easy enough to find if its tagged properly

same artist as too

Pixiv is fucking awful for finding images my man

better than all these fuckers that only post their work on twitter at least

there are some real gems on Pixiv tho

No shit, Pixiv is where all the good artists post their stuff. That doesn't mean the layout and tag system isn't shit.

I've always been curious
Why does Veeky Forums love shingo SOO much??

Because he's much closer to what many of us would expect a street racer to be like, rather than the other First Stage opponents who all race clean and care about their honor.

most of Veeky Forums drivers own the FWD car. Like Shingo drives a FWD civic.

because Veeky Forums is full of honda faggots who drive like dickwads

One true pairing.

topkek

saved

good character design, great voice acting, drives a meme, great theme and hes got more emotional arc & depth than most of the supporting characters

just feels like an authentic character yknow

>calling people weebs
>literally can't stop fucking dogs
>inb4 what i dont fuck dogs????

He was an entertaining and dickish character in a show full of fair playing guys, had the most interesting race and coolest theme, and I guess I kind of liked how he was an underdog that played dirty to win. His race really felt genuine and exciting, had the best moments and music too. I guess it kind of stuck with me, and I assume it did for other people too. Also he's a loser and a cunt whom nobody likes, kind of sympathetic for a lot of people here. Really though all the characters in initial d first stage were kind of losers, none of them ever were successful with girls and they all had pretty shit luck in everything besides Takumi.

>Nobody likes shingo
Wrong.

Relatable

I never have problems with tags
I just put the Japanese text in the search box and it shows me the good shit

>shingo shoji
>caucasian woman

What everyone else said, on top of the fact that, he's basically one of the three characters who's driving skills best represent Veeky Forums, alongside Itsuki and Iketani.

Is Shingo dare I say /our guy/?

Is Shingo a closet homo?

Shingo seems like the kind of guy who graduated 4 years ago but still dates high-school freshmen

Don't you have dogs to fuck?

>better than all these fuckers that only post their work on twitter at least
FUCK this shit

No, he's /nakazato's girl/.

I have a question. I never watched the dub, nor can I seem to find it online, but what was Shingo's dub name? If Nakazato became Zack, if Koichiro became Cole, and if Itsuki became Iggy, what was Shingo called? Shawn? Or was he not part of the American dub and omitted?

They dubbed over the names? That's fucking stupid.

For an anime about Japanese racing culture, I really don't get why someone would want it dubbed unless they're remarkably shitty at reading. It would be inauthentic.

if I´m not mistaken they also replaced the eurobeat. and people are surprised that /a/ hates dubs with passion

The Funimation dubs are held in high regard and are the best you can get. Voice acting is spot on. It's the Tokyopop version that changed the names and took out the eurobeat.

What was Shingo called in the Tokyopop version?

I tried some googling and someone sabotaged the fandom page and I almost spit up my water when reading like normal.

I couldn't find the name and I don't know because I never watched that awful dub.

yeah we've also tried changing the parts list to have the simple mods copypasta but they keep taking it away

because one sad fella keeps samefagging

My headcanon is that BROJECTO B's final opponents weren't meant to be r9k man, jpop boy, and shinji from evangelion, but rather the NAITO KEES with Kai, that MR2 guy who became an even bigger jobber than Nakazato.
r9k man was meant to be Nakazato after his life hit rock bottom, effectively "back on the rocks", and with Shinji sharing four letters with Shingo's name, and with him mastering the *bampu* technique, I'm sure Sidewinder was just a last minute change. Just imagine the final race being a rematch between /ourguy/ and dagumi, and Shingo decides to drive his first car, a CRX.

>CRX
I would unironically love to see /ourguy/ in a CRX, I don't even know why.
Also, since I guess this is the best place to ask, I finished third stage and 50 minutes of staring at Sayuki's tits stage, should I watch the rest of this, because people say that the show's quality massively degrades once you hit 4th and beyond.

Am I the ONLY Veeky Forumstist that's watched the funimation Dub version???

The soundtrack of the Dub felt very alt rock/rap rockish felt very time appropriate of the 90's
Actually fairly certain Alice in Chains was in one of the episodes

youtu.be/h1eYT_iCz00

dude the dub is utter shit

inital d without eurobeat is just not right

its straight garbage dude, not even good at what it's trying to be

Save yourself the time and just pretend 4th, 5th, and Final Stage don't exist. If you want to see the races, watch Battle Stage 2.

God's work, user

>Quinton Flynn
Who thought it was a good idea to have fucking Raiden voice Shingo?

W2C rickdidas tech runners

Someone post these dank BROJECTO B comics, where takumis mouth and keisukes forehead are like 10 meters long

>I would unironically love to see /ourguy/ in a CRX, I don't even know why.

Probably because the CRX looks like the tofubox, though the Accord LXi looks the part more. The LXi would work best if it wasn't Honda's analog to Toyota's Camry, so the Civic-based CRX would be the best. Honda vs Toyota, Civic vs Corolla, FWD vs RWD, this imo makes the most sense for a final race.

Underrated.

No you don't understand. The FUNIMATION is the good dub. There not much bad to be said. It's a direct enlish dub with original sound and original music and original names. It's just in English. The TOKYPOP is the garbage one with the changed names and music.

All english dubs have the worst voice actors imaginable. Dbz is the perfect example of how to ruin an anime

Does anyone have that rare Shingo where he's fucking a girl on the hood of a Twingo while Nakazato watches?

Anyone have that info graph about all the initial D girls?

>like: FF
>dislike: FR

Anti-FWD shills btfo

pic related is all I have, seconding the request for more.

He was still called shingo. I literally don't know why when everyone else except for kenji and a few others had name changes. Mainly to make it more american.

Can you name which one from this dub you didn't like? They all sounded like their japanese counterparts and the voice acting wasn't bad at all. I think you're just an autistic weeb.

who has the picture where he's making that face while he's sitting in his car at the gas station

Japanese VAs
>typical teenage protagonist voice
>annoying high pitched voice
>deep male voice
>deep female voice

so wide and vast

Where are my fellow draw faggles??
We need to start making pic related into a comic.

use google dagumi

Duckumi