Why are insurance companies such FUCKING GODDAMN JEWS?

Why are insurance companies such FUCKING GODDAMN JEWS?

>buy new car
>take it back home
>next day come out of driveway
>drive a few metres
>car splutters and comes to a halt
>won't start
>get my dad to help me push it back into the driveway
>try jump starting, try push starting, everything
>admit defeat and call up my insurance breakdown cover
>they ask me where my car is right now
>in my driveway
>they won't pay out because roadside repairs only even though I told them it happened on the roadside
>turns out the fuel gauge wasn't working and always said full even though the tank was bone dry.

Insurance is basically legal theft, inurance holocaust when?

Did you buy a car expecting a full tank?

I think he bought a new car expecting a working fuel gauge.

Why the fuck did you push it back to your driveway if you know your insurance company doesn't do house calls?

Did you buy a car expecting a full tank?

True, but a full tank in a stealership car would raise suspicion

If it's a new car, it comes with a warranty anyway. Look up and call your manufacturer's 1-800 hotline, they all have one, get it towed to the dealer and have them fix it.

And yes, insurers don't want to pay any money out. Any excuse they can use they'll use it. That goes for any insurance, health, life, home, auto. Welcome to the world. Enjoy your stay here.

kek'd

Why do you call the insurance and not the guy who sold you the car

>their entire business model is "you give us money, well give you some back"
>surprised when they don't want to give you money back

They don't make a profit by giving your money back you dumb faggot, they only pay when they really really have to and even then they'll charge you excess and jack up your rates afterwards.

I bought it privately but through a stealership so it was a private sale and I never got the actual owner's details.

Risky move to do but everything else about the car is fine and it was a very good deal.

>mfw i totally ass fucked my new insurance company with no lube

>just switched to new company
>just paid 2 months upfront
>2 days later
>out at lake
>Freak wind storm launches a shade canopy at my sanic
>6 fucking thousand dollars in damages for dents and paint work
>car is in shop right now getting an entirely new paint job since every fucking panel was damaged

>>buy new car
I somehow doubt it was new new if it had stuff broken immediately.

>Did you buy a car expecting a full tank?
When I got mine, they filled it up before I drove off with it a few days later... Might depend on where OP got it.

I picked up my new car last week.
It had a full tank and came with two bottles of wine¡¡

>it is illegal to drive without buying insurance
>literally can't drive if you don't hand over thousands of dollars to a bunch of jews
How the FUCK is this legal? What kind of kikery allowed them to do this? I would much rather just pay for my own mistakes than waste so much more money paying for the slight chance that they give me proper coverage. The amount of money on insurance a year is more than I spent on my car, money I could have spent on gas. If other people want to pay to be able to fuck up easier, good for them, but mandated? Fucking insane, how did the stupid fucking goyim not stop this in it's tracks?

what the fuck were you expecting, them to pay out to fix your fuel gauge? you didnt break down, you ran out of gas due to an existing condition with your car aka the fuel gauge reading full all of the time and the seller neglected to mention that to you. no user, it sounds like you are the jew

>people actually get more than basic insurance
Why would you willingly give money to Jews whose entire business model is to try to screw you over as much as possible?

you got that straight. thats why i have minimum liability and comprehensive. not even collision, and i only have comprehensive so im not fucked if someone steals my financed car

>stacy gets cheaper car insurance
>when women can't drive for shit
Explain to me.

Insurance is £3200 without blackbox for me as a 23 year old male who got his license 6 months ago. I drive a Ford Fiesta MK7.

Luckily I know someone who works for an insurance company that can give me a deal for £1200.
>tfw you outjew the jew

wtf is a black box?

And £3200? Fuck that, I would get a motorcycle.

I only pay £200 a year for my GSX1400 lol.

A blackbox is when they install a tracking device on your car. They will know if you go 35 mph in a 30 mph zone and give you a warning, they will know how hard you brake, how hard you accelerate and what time of the day you drive. And if the blackbox restricts nighttime driving past 11pm, it will warn you about that too. It reduces your insurance premiums by about 20%, more or less, providing you don't break their rules.

jesus christ how cucked can you be to have one of those?

DUDE LIBERTARIANISM LOL

Seriously though, insurance companies are kikes. Get third party cover if you have a cheap shitbox of a car.

With the way the secondhand market for cars is these days you almost *WANT* to crash your car so you can upgrade.

Is car insurance really this expensive? I pay 93€ per year for a 660cc bike and I'm 20

Over time they will pile on more and more rules so that breaking them is almost inevitable. But they'll still require you to have that transponder.

yeah because we are all retards that keep buying it.

The correct thing to do would be a nationwide boycott, but in the UK we dont have the balls to do that.

>yeah we only do roadside pickups
>Ok hang on
>*let car roll into street*
>Yeah it's in the fucking road now so come do what I fucking pay you for

Women have more minor accidents and are more likely to get away with it
>oooh Mr Man pls no call insurance I'm just a poor little girl whose foot slipped off the brake
Men have less accidents but they're usually more extreme or fatal
>YO BRO HIT THIS TURN WOOOOOHO- OH SHITSHITSHIT *Flys off cliff*

Yeah i'm sure those 6k made a big difference for your insurance, I bet they were so mad

It's because morons like you believe they can pay any damage out of their own pocket, then the day they seriously ram someone else's car they back the fuck out because surprise surprise, they actually have no money to repair two cars and pay the medical bills.

You can't pay shit, most of the people can't afford anything more than a fender bender. And God forbid you damage some unrelated state or private property while or kill someone while crashing your car.

If insurances weren't mandatory, the roads would be full of niggers like you who can't pay for the damage they make and people would be left injured or with a totaled car and nobody will ever give them compensation for it.

If nobody had insurance, everyone would drive safer because they'd have no insurance to cover their asses. Checkmate, goy.

then why dont uninsured faggots drive better RIGHT NOW because they know theyll get fucked in civil and criminal court? checkmate mexicans

Because it's against the law to drive without insurance?

I got only basic inshureance for my shitbox since I would pay the price of my car extra in 2 years of getting full coverage.
If I don't total it in the next few months, I paid the costs of my car minus scrap value less than with full coverage.
The only damage I had untill now on my first shitbox is a bird crashing in my mirror, parts where 22 bucks to fix.

Why should I even consider to pay more than that?

You moron that's not a private sale the car still had a warranty and shit

Unless this "new car" was bought "as is" then you're a moron

No that's not true. Before insurance was mandated these accidents were costing millions to Americans left and right because one retard who had no money couldn't pay you for the damage they caused and you were shit outta luck and no court order was magically gonna make them have the money to pay you damages

...thats my point

thats not even a good example, in a double collision with medical expenses you are paying out of pocket either way, the amount the car insurance covers is worthless
you either go bankrupt either way or have enough to pay either way, insurance doesnt matter in that situation

Why? i'm 24 and i've been banned for a year and my 2.0 golf was only £2400

I don't know how it works where you live, but over here your insurance covers both the damage and the injuries of the person you rammed, up to a certain limit that you decide when you sign the contract.

For example, my insurance covers up to 25Mllions, and the base rate goes "only" to 5millions. If the total damage you caused (to people, cars and other properties) goes beyond that number, you start paying out of pocket.

This of course excludes cases where you are committing a crime other than a traffic violation, like running over a guy while drunk driving or using your car to escape a bank robbery, because the insurance may refuse to back up your ass in those cases.
If you run a red light and T-bone another car and the driver breaks a leg, everything is covered by the insurance, which of course will try to get some of the money back by raising your rates to insane levels.

There are other cases where the person you T-boned wants to sue you for whatever reason, and some insurance companies also include court expenses in your contract to protect you from that (mine does).

Considering medical expenses usually make up the bulk of the total expenses in a car accident with injuries, it's not strange that insurance companies pay for those too.

>Ford Fiesta MK7.
Chav mobile is why.

Nigger i live near the border and most mexicunts that cross don't have insurance and STILL are the WORST drivers you can imagine. They dont give a fuck if they hit you, if their car even moves they will rush back to their country without even checking if you are okay.

They only make you have insurance to cover those you hit, iirc.

>missing the point.

It's gonna take them like 3 years or more with my current rate to make that back

It was more about the "hurr I fucked them without lube" thing that amused me, considering your 6k damage is literally a drop in the ocean for them and nobody is going to care about how long it will take to get the money back

Hilariously, even anecdotal evidence shows this. My girlfriends car is scraped and battered from numerous parking "mishaps" while my car is spotless, but I wrecked my previous car flying sideways into a tree larping as Dagumi.

Testosterone's one hell of a drug.

kek

what did you get banned for?

>only £2400

jesus christ

>Why are insurance companies such FUCKING GODDAMN JEWS?
Because many of their clients are even worse jews. For example, the mexican family down the hill had the minimal insurance (collision). I assume that was because they intended to do fraud (if the victim) or hit-and-run (if they were the cause).

As fate would have it, the stereotype proved true in their case. Some car prowlers hit their nice new big truck. They went in thru the driver window and slashed the dash and seats and yanked out air bags and did lots other damage. The mexican family put the truck aside. Wrapping with plastic wrap of all things to stop any water from getting in too. And they waited like that for 4 months before turning in the insurance claim. Since it was minimally insured, they bought insurance, then waited 4 months so that it didn't look like they bought insurance just to turn in a claim.

Such antics raise the cost of insurance for all of us. I only know this story because I help them from time to time with things and they help me too. But I am sure there are many many other similar stories out there of insurance fraud. And no, I will never snitch on these people since we are all friends. We all have friends in life that help each other. If you don't have friends, that is also based on your personality. Remember, friends are not the same as acquaintances so treasure them.

>Insurance is basically legal theft
Maybe you should look at it from their point of view. Customers constantly use the most technical of excuses to claim coverage. They also pretend to have stiff necks and other pains in order to get compensation.

>people pay for a service
>company says they will provide service in x and y situation
>y situation occurs
>it's somehow unfair to the company that they have to provide the service
Spoken like a true corporate kike

You went from a great story on why spics are trash to acting like a moralfag, good job.

I don't have to like everything that my friends do. There are probably things I do that they don't like. But at the end of the day, we remain friends and not acquaintances. Loyalty is part of friendship. Backstabbing to help a trumpy trump corporation is the same as building a wall between friends.

>why are jews jews

The love of money is the root of all jews?

People constantly defraud insurance companies, it's why they're so cautious.

>calling insurance companies trumpy when the practice of (and being a Jew while doing so)insuring has been around longer than that orange flavored fuck has been driving
That was out of leftie field

You have two options.
Everyone has insurance and are covered in the event of an accident.
Or
No one has insurance and you have to personally sue with every accident.

It's the same reasons I'm fine with safety checks. If everyone's car is periodically scrutineered fo safety, everyone has to keep it up to a certain level of snuff. Everyone is safer.
If safety checks don't exist, there's no reason to keep the car safe.

My car came with a full tank. Have you never bought a new car?

All new cars I have sat in had barely enough fuel to cross the street to the gas station.

>scrutineered

>Everyone has insurance and are covered in the event of an accident.
Everyone is required to have insurance in each state, but due to anti-discrimination laws and how they are enforced in those states, insurance is deliberately not checked in some states. It's not privacy lawsuits that blocked the checks (although those are the tool), but discrimination suits. The lawsuits failed to prevent the police from asking for proof of insurance, but the lawsuits did succeed in preventing requirements for proof of insurance out of robot and sensor type tickets and penalties.

When someone cancels their insurance or allows it to lapse, the insurance company in my state is not allowed to tell the state that it has lapsed because that would be discriminatory in effect.

Another thing with citations is that police officers are not allowed to check citizenship status for any citations. That's correct, not even felony citations where they arrest someone for robbing the bank or shooting people. That would be discriminatory against the felony suspect.

A few months ago, an officer tried to delay the citation process for a moving violation traffic citation in order to have an ICE immigration officer wander by. The illegal immigrant was then detained when the ICE officer showed up. In the political process where the mexican community cried foul, it is illegal to discriminate against illegal immigrants and deport them. The officer nearly got fired. So those racial-discrimination complaints do shape how existing laws are NOT enforced. NOT enforced. If it's so discriminatory, then why aren't the laws repealed? Instead of having the laws exist but not be enforced due to discrimination complaints?

No idea on the deportation status or prosecution of the traffic violation that the illegal immigrant was unable to drive away and lose the police officer.

>My car came with a full tank.

I bought a new car from Bellevue Chevrolet (Bellevue Washington) and it came with a full tank. Before that car, I bought a new car from Good Chevrolet or Renton years before and it came with a quarter tank. Before that, I bought a new car from Good Chevrolet of Renton and it was under a half tank and had 113 miles. Hmmm. I guess that is still a new car. I wouldn't have remembered how much gas it had except for the mileage being so high for a new car. It was an ORDERED car which is why it showed up that way.

I pay $120 a month for full coverage on a Hellcat. I feel for you guys that have good driving records but still get screwed.

Probably feels just as bad when you lie to other anonymous users.

>pay only pennies until your first accident
>after that you pay a lot
why wouldn't this work?

Why charge for less when you can always charge for more?

Also, they charge based on stats + inhouse%. If every 25 year old crashes three times in a year, you're charged according to the mean/medium. They're a business.

No lie.

>Why are insurance companies such FUCKING GODDAMN JEWS?
Because there is a ton of insurance fraud out there.

Despite you posting proof, I still can't believe it. I have a 2015 mustang gt and even with a good driving record I still pay $180 a month. How the fuck do you pay so little when you have a goddamn Challenger Hellcat?

Nice try you fucking jews but there's no excuse for make it illegal to not buy something.

Sue to the car history in insurance. It's not just about power but the car itself. Mustangs were meant to be easily accessible and cheap. Therefore more people own them. More people means more wrecks, specifically infamous Mustang "Crowd Hunters" meanwhile since there are less Challengers, especially Hellcats. They are more then likely owned by "safer drivers. Since in the insurers eyes only (numbers pulled from my ass) 10% of challenger owners ever file claims, where as 40%+ of mustang owners file claims.