>32-year-old, 246k-mile car from long island
>no rust
does it come with a bridge?

>AE86

NO ITS FUCKING NOT

>lots of extras and stuff

Vague as fuck, plus for that price I can get an r33

check the link. I cut off all the other stuff

He can't even afford a house made of bricks and mortar, why would his mods be good. Go elsewhere.

he's an amerimongrel. they're allergic to properly built dwellings.

8 grand tofutaxed 80s car. no thanks, you can afford a nicer jdm rhd one for that much.

yeah, its a shame i cant buy some brick studio apartment in diversityland for $500k and im stuck in this 5/3.5 hurricane proof and energy efficient 3 year old home i paid $130k for

Meanwhile, in Vancouver...

vancouver.craigslist.ca/bnc/cto/d/fs-1987-toyota-corolla-ae86/6227550525.html

This is an SR5 by the way.

nigger, i bought a house where the first story was built >90 years ago out of brick, and a second story addition was built 20 years ago. the addition was properly built at that, as they even used engineered i joists and spaced them out every 12 inches. nonetheless, the first floor is far more solid despite it's age and it insulates sound far better which matters quite a bit as the house is near 3 busy streets. upstairs you hear fucking everything.

lmao some motherfucker is gonna pull an itsuki

honestly it's pretty nice when compared to 90% of other offers
incomplete mod list is worrying

where is the rear wiper blade?

>AE86
>AE88

you people are fucking retarded do some research of your own

dude you could get a primo TE7X, Celica, or even a fuckin' Mk3 soup for that much and still have a bunch of money left over for parts. there are about a dozen other rwd jap boxes that drive the same, stop obsessing over the one from the cartoon.

I have,

Its not an AE86. You can only get those if you import the damned thing from Japan.

OP Just go look at it and take a test drive. If you fall in love, you'll never regret owning an AE86, take it before someone else does. If you drive it and it feel off, rattles, and lags, just part ways and the day will come for another.

ALWAYS look and test drive I cannot stress this enough, now go get the fuck off Veeky Forums and check out this car before I go there myself.

Clearly you havent. BOTH the Corolla GT-S and the SR5 have the CHASSIS CODE AE86. What do we use to refer to the car? The. Chassis. Code. You. Fucking. Nigger. By your logic, we only got the AW15, because the VIN says AW15.
ALSO the Corolla SR5 has an AE86 VIN. Does that make it the true AE86? Jesus fucking Christ you morons drive me insane.
The Corolla GT-S is exactly the same as a Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex besides the added emissions equipment and 5 mph bumpers required by US law at the time.

They are two different cars.

Get over it.

They fucking arent though. The engine internals are all EXACTLY the fucking same. Both share the T50, four wheel disc, optional LSD, the cars are EXACTLY THE FUCKING SAME. Do you own one? If not, why are you pretending to be some kind of fucking expert?

to clearly watch you sperg over a Veeky Forums comment.

Im not even that dude.

>mfw normies mistake my ae71 for a te72

Man I don't even give a fuck. If it properly informs someone then I've accomplished my goal, cause that shit pisses me off.

On the same page:
>just picked up a boxter for 5.5k
>should I buy this ae86 for 8k?
Which is the better deal?

What's the difference, sperglord?

two totally different cars. no point in conparing

go back to reddot car reviews, newfags

Mine has less torque.

Do you have money to spend on it after you buy it? Do you like to work on cars yourself? If so, do it. I had a GTS for two years. Haven't matched the experience since. All cars are now just "not my 30 year old Corolla."

Check this buyer's guide if you haven't:
toyota86uae.wordpress.com/2013/05/20/the-hachi-roku-flow-chart/

thanks lad I appreciate it

>GT-S
You're a fucking idiot and you have no idea what you're looking at isn't the meme-machine you think it is you massive weeb faggot.

Oops, read SR5. Still, USDM AE86's are fucking retarded piss cum sticks.

A 32 year old corolla for 8k?
Lmao wtf. No bro you can do a lot better than that lmao.

>Still, USDM AE86's are fucking retarded piss cum sticks.

Please explain why.

>A 32 year old corolla for 8k?

if you put that way then why are you on this board? lol seriously. This is a board for car enthusiasts not normies faggots such as yourself.

Nothing about any of these old cars we lust after are reasonably priced yet we still want them.

SLOW
L
O
W

You're trying to buy a corolla and I'm the normie ? Lmao just was saying you could find something better. Lol butthurt faggot.

why are people who jerk themselves over AE86s in CL always short-tempered angry manlets?

calm your autism you faggot.

You could buy that or you could buy a fucking 280hp V6 Accord for 8k with 50k miles on it.

Seriously the Accord would shit on it on a track too. You're just spending $8000 to look like you're driving a $500 poorfagbox

its probably musashi joe being a cunt

Because we abused the living shit out of them in the US. Thats why.

Youre more likely to find a better quality one if you import it.

>nicer RHD one for 8K

Lowest price I've seen was 10K out of several for sale in the states. It had rust and shitty overall condition. Stop spreading shit out of your ass.

>Contemplating about shit meme machine for $8K
>In other thread, someone bought a Boxster for $5400

I don't know about you but you may be going about this the wrong way OP

early model boxster is ugly as fuck.

>People are falling for the AE88 bait instead of ignoring it

Look they're either doing it to get you riled, or they're just retarded and won't budge so what's the fucking point?

Guys this is obvious bait. Why always 2 or 3 dumbasses fall for shit like this?

Veeky Forums is definitely the most disappointing board. As a car enthusiast I expected to find more car enthusiasts here but almost all I can find are pretentious newfags that don't own shit and Nurburgringlaptime/HPcucks.