Is it dangerous to drive while fasting? I'm cutting down to 500 calories a day, am I going to pass out at the wheel?

Is it dangerous to drive while fasting? I'm cutting down to 500 calories a day, am I going to pass out at the wheel?

Other urls found in this thread:

cristivlad.com/total-starvation-382-days-without-food-study/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't know about you but I got better gains eating 2k cal and burning 4K a day.

Just don't let your blood glucose drop too low, I'm cutting too but semax keeps
me alert and not hungry

No you won't pass out, the reason why you still manage to put weight on while only eating very little is your body is already trying to process the however many kilograms of fat stored in it so you are never lacking in energy, if your body needs more it will pull more from your fat stores.

Should be no risk of passing out even if you go down to 0 calories per day.
I hear with supervision from a doctor the 30 day fasting can do wonders and also has the added benefit of resetting your taste buds.

Starving is such a shit way to lose weight man, you'll go into body survival mode and you'll end up losing muscle and your metabolism will go to shit

If your skill of driving while fasting is less than the skill required to drive safely, then yes, it's dangerous to drive while fasting.

Just like if your skill while driving sleep deprived is less than the skill required to drive safely is less than the skill required to drive safely.

Same thing with alcohol.

But all of those things fuck with your brain, and make you stupid.

When you're drunk, sleep deprived, or fasting, you might think, because it's made you so stupid, that you're capable of driving safely, while you're actually not.

This is some next level FA bs

No, but your concentration and reactions will suffer. Unless you forget to hydrate, in which case you're really fucked. Also, a fun little fact: You can get nailed on a breathalyzer test because your liver starts producing ammonia when your blood sugar gets low. Sure, a blood test will sort it out, but a pissy cop could subject you to hours of time-wasting bullshit over it.

This is a meme. I stayed fat for years because I was so caught up on this garbage. Fewer calories is better 100% of the time if you're trying to lose weight.

Yeah
I just stopped eating so much shit and stopped snacking
Just go for an 1hr on an excersise bike a day

Word, I cut down real low. I eat about 1500 cal but I walk 7 miles a day and that burns around 750 calories. Dropping weight like a motherfucker. I still lift heavy at the gym (not as heavy as when I ate normally of course) because if you don't keep your muscle tissue stimulated your body will use it to supply energy.

>you'll go into body survival mode

Complete and utter pseudoscience.

Go for it. You like to live life on the edge.

not really
water is all important in long range driving

Have some light snacks like a banana or apple and drink lots of water.

you cant fucking burn 4k a day
do you run for 6 hours straight?

Metabolism shutdown / slowdown is real
you can also literally feel how your brain refuses to work properly under said situations

cristivlad.com/total-starvation-382-days-without-food-study/

> cutting down to 500 calories a day
> fasting
Pick one.

I've since decided to just do 0 calories. Should be shit for 3 days before keto kicks in.

Look up a calculator for BMR, this would be the absolute minimum amount of calories you should eat on a cut. Thats lifting 101. Builders may cut down to 1000 cals for a week or two before competion, but for the most part stick to that. I fucked up a couple years back and did around 500 calories a day like you, and had a case of telogen effuvium. My hair started shedding all over. Front, back, and sides all thinned out. I went to a doctor, told him what was going on and what I did, and he tolde I put my body under severe metabolic stress and to eat normal. After six months or so my hair stopped shedding so much and after a year, my hair was thick again. Moral of the story is dont do it unless you are already bald ot want to look like a fucking chemo patient for awhile.

>starving
>body use crucial mass that could be handful later
>keep reserve energy stashed in fat in case

I bet you died with an inventory full of health potions on diablo 2 too.

Lol if you have slow mouse hand that is possible

>Is it dangerous to drive while fasting?

Wasn't Ramadan last month, O great exalted Salahuddin?