Invasion schedule:
wow.gameinfo.io/invasions

old:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ySTDL3IkF10
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tauren

Pandas

Why was it so hot when Sylvanas got savagely rekt by Greymane? It was bliss watching her hope get crushed as Greymane walked away leaving her like a cheap hooker after thoroughly having his way with her.

Human or dwarf paladin?
want to go horde but it's a choice between a walking burger and knife ear

> EU token is 200k+
> NA is 100k+

if eastern/western europe servers were separate regions the EU token would be 60k

This could also be seen as better depending on how you look at it. If you're selling a token you get twice as much gold for it,

goblin rogue

how much has this game changed since the panda expansion? that's the last time I played it.

BEST Shemale!

Both are good choices. But Dwarven have a Beard or Hipsway!

"Kill you (are) self"?
fuck off mohammad

the best "argument" woddlers can come up with is spouting "kys"

Never raided before but want to try and get the artifact skin. Anything I should know to do beforehand?

Go to Icy-Veins.

>Never raided before
you wait until 7.3 in which every shitter in the world is able to do it blindfolded

unless you're an ass rogue or a WW monk in which case just walk in there with 880 gear and faceroll through it

Zones are smaller, Catching up in gear is incredibly easy, PvP is a clusterfuck, WPvP in PvP servers is the most cancerous "nothing personnol kid" bullshit it's ever been with smaller zones and everywhere being PvP enabled it's just "World of One Punch Man" out there. Story is still fun and even better with nicer cutscenes. All crafts and gathering is good. Transmogs are really good. It's a fun expansion overall with PvP being the only casualty.

People who say vanilla or TBC were only popular and successful because they were "new" are fucking retarded. Vanilla was revolutionary for its time, and TBC improved upon EVERYTHING vanilla had like an expansion should. The reasons sub steadily rose is because VANILLA -> WRATH WAS ACTUALLY GOOD BEFORE BLIZZ SHIT THE BED.

7 decides the race of the female (male) paladin I roll on moon guard.

how about you kys instead

Fuck off and play a blood elf.

Draenei

i dont care just post your boy pussy and contact info

kys

I want to play my prot paladin in mythic +, but I am not quite sure which legendaries I am supposed to use.

I have Chain of Thrayn, Breastplate of the Golden Val'kyr, and Tyelca. I hear that Tyelca is pretty good, but it gives me no haste, while Val'kyr gives me quite a lot. Thrayn is rather fantastic because it causes my self-heal to heal me up to max when I have wings active, and it gives around 1k haste, so it seems like it should stay.

Any advise?

meme magic strikes again

kys

What's with all the samefagging in the past few threads?

kys

>Dalaran player joins the group
NOPE

I use the helm and the legs its pretty solid. the self heal is amazing and with the Avenger shield jumping on 2 additional targets i can pull more and maintain great aggro.

In your case forget the chains. the chest and legs bonuses are great for you.

>Ragnaros player joins the group

That would knock my haste from 30/31% down to 24%. Is that worth it?

Read wow comic at work when suddenly picrelated

> be an adult
> read comics

I suggest to get haste from other items then bc the chains were intended for holy spec anyway.

>skarlát hadjárat

hungarian translations were a mistake

yeah it was. I fucking hate it

>viharpöröly
>az ostor
>északszirt fagyos földje
>paplovag
>szegecsdombok

Alright, cheers, guess I will play around with it and see if I feel too squishy that way.

>Look at ring I have equipped
>Your best
>Look at other ring
>Your best
>Look at ring in bags
>30% upgrade

How in the fuck does pawn handle rings?

H O R S E C O C

>the frost DK artifact trait for +armor is better than the blood DK artifact triat for +armor
jesus christ, did Blizzard even try?

its says its your best equipped not counting the ring in your bag.

compare stats and equip the new ring where you get more stats

trianon best day of my life

you are lucky im not a bone head nationalist who spurs "MUH TRIANON" when it comes to hungary.
I weep for the astro-hungarian empire tho.

youtube.com/watch?v=ySTDL3IkF10

>be an adult
>play videogames

as blood you spam healing and get healed by your dot. frost DK only has the first at the expense of damage done so somehow it makes sense.

did they fix pvp yet?

just play a druid, its close enough to godmode.

pvp has literally always been an unbalanced mess

>Grow seed that does literally 10 million damage over like 3 seconds
>Can use it at range from stealth without breaking stealth
>If shit gets bad go bear form and literally solo 5+ people
>Get 50% bonus health in suramar city before any pvp world quest and shit on people with my 10 million health pool
>Can just go resto in instanced pvp and be just as much of a god

lmaoing @ anyone too retarded to have just rolled druid already

Anyone here ERP on Draka/Suramar? Been looking for a long term (female) partner for a while with no luck yet.

>so somehow it makes sense.
yeah but it doesn't
blood has fucking trash tier mitigation and Blizzard has given their gimmick to every other tank without buffing their deficiencies to make up for it

its that shit that makes me wanna roll one

I see a bear tank and its gonna be 10 man raid team just to fucking kill him and hope he has no pocket healslut
or see a fucking druid healer and I know were not killing anything before he dies but he won't fucking die because he just travel forms and it breaks every CC i've seen except total immobilisation and jesus fuck does it piss me off when they just form swapping to clean off any soft CC

>dying to tanks in pvp
>not having any form of sustain
lmaoing@yourself

It rustles my jimmies too user. Fucking druids.

t. bear abuser

killed two bears at the same time in wpvp yesterday

>t. lying cuck

>playing prot warr
>instanced pvp healthpool of like 8m+2.5m ignore pain
>self-heal on short cd
>melees can't do shit, high mobility against casters
>if shit goes wrong just triple-jump over to the next continent
In my case yes

good job killing two players sub110 and/or clueless fotm rerollers and/or undergeared shitters

>use feint with Valeeras will
>druids can't even break the 5% max hp/s regen
>60% of their damage comes from thorns so you can just stop attacking them while you regen anyway
not even hard
I don't know the ilvl of one, but he had a solid 8m hp
the other was 902, I know this because he added me to call me a pedophile

>old kiljaeden model looks 10 times more intimidating than the new one
how does blizzard manage to fuck this up?

>wpvp
*slits open your throat*

>le avatarfag meme

>subjecting yourself to more pvp than ever necessary
the jokes on YOU

>Blizzard decides to fix broken PvP by giving more rewards to PvP players
Truly capitalism is best

fuck off to /b/ you arent welcome here

*samefags more*

>fuck off to /b/ you arent welcome here

inc. in 7.2.5
Warrior
Arms
>All abilities damage increased by 10%.
>The effect of Mastery has reduced by 20%.

can this spec be anymore deader?

so you basicly deal 10% less dmg cuz the colosus smash was permanent on the target

I don't know how I manage to get disappointed even more each week in this fucking patch.

Don't try to reason with retards here

Gonna start playing again on EU. How is twisting nether, kazzak and stormscale these days?

>Upgraded!
>leech

> a couple high realms
> a few extra medium realms
> everything else is low pop

What the fuck happened? Only a couple thousand people play this game?

stormscale is top tier
join me, horde obv

>Upgraded!
>+104 Avoidance

wheres the best place to kill 100 demons

We're happy to see you're enjoying the content in this, our biggest ever update. Thanks for playing World of Warcraft™ and stay subscribed for next week's instalment of the epic Broken Shore storyline.

>low player count compared to the peak at wrath
>rather than keeping low pop realms alive, people transfer to high pop realms

4.5mil on eu and us combined
so yeah alot of dead servers

> ghost town of a realm
> top tier

Memes aside, Kazzak is one of the better realms for EU horde side and one of the best realms overall on EU. It has a bad rep, but the realm has good raiding progression, duels/pvp still happens and there's good banter to be had. Twisting nether is also good, but it lacks a soul.

Stormscale used to be one of the best realms for pvp, but now it's completely dead. You wont find anything there and sometimes it feels like a non-english realm.

next week's is "kill 5 rare elites"
you're legitimately retarded if you're still renewing your subscription for the 11 weeks meme

Is there any reason why blizzard doesn't want to merge low pop realms together? CRZ is only good for questing, and queueing up for groups. Why not merge the realms and keep CRZ if blizzard can't let it go? There's 0 downside to it. If anything it might even make people buy more realm transfers, since it will actually be relevant and there will be choices.

Where did you get that number?
Last "active account" count I saw was 1.8m combined for both eu+us last week

"Were losing servers"
for the next two years "WOW IS DEAD/DYING" from every tom, dick and harry with an internet connection which creates a downward spiral thats a cunt to deal with
It's just not worth the PR hassle and attempting to fight an uphill battle. if they were smart, they'd do it when they release a new expac - Just merge a couple realms together and brush it over with "with better server tech we can slam servers together without loss of service" and I doubt people would care.

where? i always wanted to see those numbers

it's literally on mmochamp's front page right now, last week there was another stupid chart for broken chore achievements

where the fuck did you get 1.8m from?

the issue with that (assuming its only measuring 110s') is that it doesn't factor in people who are levelling / recently got the game. no?

it's characters not accounts
you have people like me that have 7 max level characters so the number is a bit less than that

and then you have accounts with no characters at level cap
not an argument

It's skewed, because there are people who have multiple 110s. So it's not 4.5 million active PLAYERS, it's only 4.5million active lvl 110s characters. So no idea how many unique people actually play even if you count the ones that are just lvling etc. I'm guessing it's at 2 million combined. 2.5 million max, but this number is pulled straight out of my ass.

b-bakana!! too..... much..... content....

but you're talking about a minority
who the hell doesn't have at least 1 max level alt come on