PlayStation Vita General 3003 - Playing And Laying Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>Romancing Saga 2 western release is progressing
twitter.com/SaGa25kawazu/status/864125205916012547

>DARIUSBURST: Chronicle Saviours Goes Limited Run Next Month
thevitalounge.net/2017/05/16/dariusburst-chro

>Rewrite Harvest festa! trailer
youtu.be/Hk7vO3JeGW0

>Action RPG & Word Game Mash-Up Spellspire to Hit Later This Month
thevitalounge.net/2017/05/15/action-rpg-word-gam

>Twin-Stick Shooter Tesla vs. Lovecraft May Be Headed to Vita
thevitalounge.net/2017/05/15/twin-stick-sho

>Arcade Distillery Announce Manufactured Beauty
thevitalounge.net/2017/05/15/arcade-distillery-anno

>Limited Run Games Releasing Oceanhorn Physically
dualshockers.com/limited-run-games-oceanhorn/

>The Drop: New PlayStation Games for 5/16/2017
blog.us.playstation.com/2017/05/12/the-drop-new-playstation-games-fo

>Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Releases May 17
playstationlifestyle.net/2017/05/12/oceanhorn-ps-vita-mon

>Death Mark demo launches May 18 in Japan
gematsu.com/2017/05/death-mark-demo

>God Wars Gets Screenshots Showing Characters
dualshockers.com/god-wars-gets-new-1080p-screenshots

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

dualshockers.com/akibas-beat-review-ps4-playstation-vita-xseed/
twitter.com/yifanlu/status/864231704885469184
psu.com/review/32980/akibas-beat-review
wccftech.com/review/akibas-beat-tales-of-delusional-persona/
destructoid.com/review-akiba-s-beat-436266.phtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"Almost nothing has been heard of 13 Sentinels since then, until some cyber sleuths discovered the following tidbit from E3 Exhibitor page: "Atlus U.S.A., Inc. is known for high-quality, deeply immersive, uniquely Japanese and indie video game experiences....Don’t miss our booth featuring highly anticipated titles from Atlus and Sega, including Yakuza 6, Yakuza Kiwami, Sonic Forces, Sonic Mania, and 13 Sentinels."
>"Since the internet discovered this detail, 13 Sentinels has since been removed from Atlus/Sega E3 Exhibitor page, so I suppose only time will tell whether we will see anything of Vanillaware's mecha game."

h-hold me...

Play games to have a fun.
Don't work on your backlog.
Don't aim for plats.
Buy what your dick tells you.
YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE VITAGEN! EMBRACE IT!

>Buy what your dick tells you.
The others are sound, but this one's literally the worst advice.

>$117~ for a 64gb memory card
Holy shit why

Is Trillion fun?

neep to plat a game soon, wheres a good place to start? i have soul sac delta, deception nightmare princess, ateliers, steins;gate+0, beserk, resident evil rev 2 etc..
any advice welcome, thanks anons.

and they are going to get more expensive

user… I have too many onaholes already.

I bought omega labyrinth as my dick wished and it was great.

Is it safe to say that vita is now "dead"?

Sucks I love this device I just want freedom wars 2 to happen and I'll be happy

>vita is now "dead"

death was only the beginning

I liked it. For the first time around.

Subsequent playthroughs get tedious and boring.

For mainstream audiences it has been dead for years. For certain niche audiences it has been pretty great, and there's still some stuff to look forward even if most of them are multiplats.

>Play games to have a fun.
Correct, either that or you play to fill the void
>Don't work on your backlog.
Correct, you should finish what you have first and not pile up on games that pressure you to finish them
>Don't aim for plats.
Correct, it's about enjoying the game and not for a digital trophy
Incorrect, there are H-games or doujins that can satisfy the dick completely for free

Western audiences are finally getting all the good Japan releases from 2015/2016. For Japan, PSV release is getting dry this year. While it's finally a good time to work on backlogs and hunt down cheap used games, I'm a bit worried about Vita's future.

i want that smug around my dick

Vita is already an old device, so if Sony isn't planning anything new for handheld market, the future will be filled with otome and eroge ports for vita and that's pretty much it.

>tfw got a 64GB for €50 from Japan

I want Freedom Wars on PS4 desu

So you've come to the end now
Alive but dead inside
The heart beats loud
You've joined our crowd
We are but punished serpentines

Hunting games are aimed for japan and they don't do that well on home consoles. It'll be either on new handheld(not likely) or in mobile.

GO FIGHT!!!

no

God damn, I understand those furries now! I mean look at THAT
> those dreamy, sultry eyes
> that naked apron
> those thick thighs
> that petite stature

I would just use her as an onahole a dozen times daily. I bet she's constantly in heat and fucks like a rabbit too. God damn, need me one like that!

Honestly, fuck japan
I would love FD even more if it was a single player game. I played it alone and it was fantastic anyway.

Good damn it user, now I have a furry boner too.

I have been converted as well...

So...has anyone kept their vita on 3.60 or regret not staying there?

I kinda wish I had to play those psp games...

kys
you too

>thoses psp games...

i use a psp go i picked up on the cheap

Don't lie, you came too.

nah, im not a degenerate

Y8 or Tokyo xanadu

why not both?

No money

Ys

then you better start putting that cute mouth of yours to work

Fuck off faggot

Can anyone who played Dimon tell me about the dungeon design? From what I've seen it's that horrible "cyber grid" most of the time and I can see that getting stale real quick.

No
That's gay user

Where the fuck do I go to be able to talk to Revy to add him to my party?

I bet you suck dick. And I'm not talking about futa dicks, but 100% man dicks. Faggot.

it's not gay if you enjoy it

only feminine dicks

Gay

rude

Ys 8 is non-stop action inside a very massive island, which I wish Falcom would combine into 1 area for the PS4 version, eliminating the need for loading. System is similar to Celceta, but you can jump and climb. Cutscenes are rather short. It's all action and exploration.

Tokyo Xanadu is... I'm not sure how to describe it. It qualifies as an ARPG, but it's text heavy, so you spend more time reading stories. It has a system similar to ToCS's Arcus, and Kizuna events limited by the number of kizuna points given to you at a time, so somewhat similar to ToCS except ARPG and modern Tokyo.

You live as a normal student in a somewhat normal world that conceals supowerpower users and otherworldly monsters. The town is a normal Tokyo that has been rebuilt following an incident with those superpower that you barely remembers during your childhood, with game centers, otaku shops, idols, concerts, yakuza, drug users, yankees, skateboard parks, and other things.

You discover portals that leads to another world, which are small dungeons not connected to each other. As game progresses, they get longer, but each dungeons are separate. Anyway, the portals swallow people, so you charge in to save them from that giant boss at the end of the dungeon. Once you cleared a dungeon you can re-enter (most of) them.

Personally I prefer Ys 8. Feels like Adol in Jurassic Island. I lost many days of quality sleep because of it, but I felt it was worth it. But if you like Index/Railgun-esque chuuni LNs, then Tokyo Xanadu is pretty good. Just don't expect too much action from it.

And yes, the pre-order DLC in Japan is Mikoto's school uniform. Probably to poke fun at the somewhat similar settings.

>Germany thinks it's ok for kids to play lewd VNs
based

You've recruited him already yeah? Then either in Inn or bar, if not in that then in the next one.

>tfw we won't get this in the west

I bet they're all changed to robots so it's okay

Germany and Japan are the same. Lewd is ok, but violence is a big no no (18+ in Japan, censored in Germany).

It's the opposite of America where extreme violence is ok, but panty shot is 17+.

THAT FUCKING HUGE, UGLY USK LOGO TRIGGERS ME EVERY TIME
I HOPE THEY KISSED THE ARTIST AT LEAST BEFORE THEY FUCKED HIS COVER ART

it's why i never order games from Germany even if they're cheaper

Amazon.co.jp warns you that it's adult (18+), while the JP version is 15+.

now we know how they're making the Vita 2

Yeah, in the Omega Labyrinth version of that next device your manboobs actually get bigger as well. It's very magical. Please don't tell gematsu about this, I'm trying to keep a secret but I know I can trust vitagen with this one.

????

>your manboobs actually get bigger as well
i... is it going to turn me into a girl (male) as well?

That's in the nextnext gen, now you're just stuck with this.

Not big enough.

I think it was just about enough for her.

How the fuck does combining weapons in Curry God work?
I have a +2 sword but no matter what I combine it with it isn't getting stronger. I was told I could just throw another +1 on it to get to +3 and so on but that doesn't seem to be the case

Jesus you guys weren't kidding about every NPC having new dialogue after story events in CS.
Do they really expect to to talk to every damned thing just to find a hidden quest. I'm starting to wonder if that S grade is even worth all this bullshit.

paizuri

>Jesus you guys weren't kidding about every NPC having new dialogue after story events in CS.
Not just after story events, even after every change from afternoon to evening. I clocked in about 100 hours in CS1 by the end of my first run after autistically chatting with everyone every time they had something new to say.

And now you can all imagine how she will look at size Z.

this looks like a man

oppai loli

Localized?

Is that a ripe peach floating in the water behind her?

Nah, she just has smaller ones: B78 (B-cup)-W57-H81 One of the girls in the first game made her breasts look smaller so that she wouldn't feel too bad about herself.

Pretty safe to say no.

Yeah, it's ripe and juicy.

Just finished talking to literally everyone outside Thor's academy and now I'm going to talk to everyone in and around Thor's.

It's really nice how much detail they created but it's a turnoff when you don't have much time to play. Sucks for me.
I imagine S won't give that much benefit over A anyways when I'm not playing on hard.

I don't know what you're doing wrong but that should have worked. At least it should when both are swords. Or staffs.

>order lewd DT2-2 merch a while ago
>find a notice in my mailbox today
>domestic tracking (usually very accurate) shows that it's still at the customs office
am I fugged?

>cringy translation
how the fuck will Xseed ever recover from this

>Akiba’s Beat caters to the niche audience who will definitely have a good time discovering the ins and outs of Akihabara through an entertaining and interesting story. However, hardcore RPG fans will be disappointed with the combat and dungeon exploration that they’re probably used to seeing in PS2 and early PS3 games. There is fun to found in Akiba’s Beat for those who wish to give it a try, but it will most likely be added to the backlog and quickly forgotten.

dualshockers.com/akibas-beat-review-ps4-playstation-vita-xseed/

Caligula got 7 for example, same reviewer.

Submit.

twitter.com/yifanlu/status/864231704885469184

aren't those positives pretty much the same as AT2

Do they have to have the exact same weapon name or just the same type? Like if I combine a Bad Fork with a Fork should it still work?
Really not sure what else I could be doing wrong

>And now you can all imagine how she will look at size Z.
sorry, my mind is incompatible with heresy

Don't worry, I'll provide the material for people with less imagination once it comes out.

biggest
dub
ever

Don't hurt the migu

What site is this from?

no.

I think it's just both swords, but I'm can't be sure. It's been too long.

psu.com/review/32980/akibas-beat-review (3.0)
wccftech.com/review/akibas-beat-tales-of-delusional-persona/ (6.7)
destructoid.com/review-akiba-s-beat-436266.phtml (3.5)

DEAD ON ARRIVAL, PEOPLE

I can't find this review anywhere... did you make it up?

Some of those Reddit Vita collections are making me kind of jelly. I want that Madoka, DJMax and P4G.

Vitagen post physicals.

Only physical CE of Vita games I own are probably CS, Madoka VN(got it just for figma), and that S;G CE from Japan.

Why

>Still, I'm not a fan of the liberties taken with the translation. Often times fluff -- typically obnoxious memes or lame jokes -- is added where no such Japanese was used. Where the character may just say something like "I like anime" in Japanese, the translation might be "Yo I'm da anime king boi, I got tons of DVDs. DVDS FOR DAYS!" The translation is error-free, but the extra flavoring is distasteful. Sorry, XSEED.

Oh shit, son. They really have gone downhill, haven't they?

I can get really annoying. I guess you should play the game how it's most fun for you and not put an S ranking as your top priority.

>I can get really annoying

Madoka VN was a PSP game. Still waiting for that fan translation that will hopefully fix the freezing issue when playing a ripped copy.