Teach me how to be a tripfag. Veeky Forums doesn't have mods so this won't get deleted

Teach me how to be a tripfag. Veeky Forums doesn't have mods so this won't get deleted.

It can't really be taught. It is something that you need to be born with.

This

Same concept as a benefit blunger or a council worker. You have to live at the expense of others, using a system completely against it's intended purpose, with out a shred of honour or dignity to leave you able to be shamed, and with no concept of possible repercussions.

put something like "I am gay ## password" into the name field

>not knowing how to trip

just be a cancerous faggot no matter what thread you go to and get mad when people call you out for being an attention whore (which is the goal, btw)
then go to jail and take so much cock you come out and become a tranny

no

i have like 40 good tripcodes if u want one

whoops I fucked itup lol

>40 good tripcodes
jebus

what of it

nothin, that's just a lot of trips
don't get a butthurt

i have never been butthurt , mad, or afraid

Learn to shitpost better

this
shit posting is a art

Like this

Hahahaha lol

Develop a passion for dogcocks, spinning out and shitty welding. Alternatively become a gay nigger

This thread sure is a "trip"

Like this

>Gays detected

NO U

Thanks for the (you) fag

Only for you

First, you must delete your system32 folder

Have an insatiable desire for attention, to the point where you don't care that you're ruining the point of an ANONYMOUS image board.
Or just use one in general threads where it's more appropriate.

You have to consume a previous tripfag to gain its power. Alphonse and MrCummy have consumed nearly all the elder tripfags of Veeky Forums, which is why they are so powerful

We should all trip on Veeky Forums.

Probably solve a lot of issues as we could include a list to automatically ignore in the sticky.