Another day wasted on Veeky Forums when I could have been doing something productive or making money

>Another day wasted on Veeky Forums when I could have been doing something productive or making money

what ideas do you have to make money, maybe I can help pep you up

running a criminal botnet where I steal normies' financial institution information to make fraudulent transfers

If I you were even close to being capable of doing that you'd already have a decent job.

Apply yourself or kys.

>tfw i made about 4k on DRYS yesterday and another 2 at XTGI today.

try are nine kay

Hahahaha are you the faggot from a few months ago who would post every day about how easy it is to set up a botnet and anyone not doing that was a massive cuck?

Seriously, those were the most hilariously delusional and pathetic threads of 2016

>tfw when made an extra $750 intraday trading March 17 exp calls on AGN and AMGN while I was at work in my salaried position

>>Another day wasted on Veeky Forums when I could have been doing something productive or making money

True, but lazy as F

delete this.

try r9k

>hilarious and delusional
Wait, that's not the same guy who kept making threads about how easy it was to rob banks, is it?

Easiest short term investmen, with atleast 2000% ROI this year is definitely the Iconomi crypto coin. I have been in this game for a long time, since the BTC started. When it was worth cents I created one of my many .txt files with a written message of :where and how to buy Btc, what it is etc. And I forgot about it, cus I give no fucks, I still dont. The ICN coin is basically the NASDAQ of cryptos. Just look at the buy orders, now enough sellers.

>ICN coin
It's not a coin, it's an asset :3, a very valuable asset that is.

so how do i buy it ? im still new to this. i have bit coin , does every coin need its own wallet? how annoying is that..

Don't buy coins, buy penny stocks.

alright thanks man. rh?

I know these feels desu 0 net worth at 20 yo because I am a lazy dropout neet

> tfw when all my memories are Veeky Forums shitposts during my formative years

>Don't buy coins, buy penny stocks.
lol, no

It doesnt get any better wagecucking 50+ hours a week at 31 uears old either...

Almost got hit head on by a semi on the way to work.

Thought all day about how much better life would be if we'd just hit...

Fucking kill me...