Post your top score

I drive like a 90yo man, So this was flying for me.

Fastest I ever went was 220km/h
It was scary

Odd i was driving around 126 and my gps registered 110

Hit 135 in my WRX the other day. It was still pulling hard when I started to approach some traffic.

Stage 2 tune really took it from quick to fast.

180 in a corolla with winter tire. The car started to sway left to right.

it was in km/h forgot to say

Lot to Lot average

That's some fucking impressive shit man

Didn't know my car could even go that fast. And it was still going but I ran out of road
It felt like light speed
Didnt help that all my windows were down

>highest speed
184 km/h
>fastest as a percentage of the speed limit.
210%

110mph in stock 1.2l eurobox. much to my surprise it wasn't that difficult, with traffic perhaps it took a minute.

tacho speed =/= real speed

there's a safety tolerance margin.

On most European cars if you want to go to real 130 km/h on highway and not be cucked by autovelox and shits you can safely set the cruise control @ 140 km/h

215kph in an old V6 Accord.

It felt identical to going 100kph but with the car constantly at the redline from no more gears.

250kph on a cbr600rr. Felt like it was going to rip my head off if I wasn't hunched over.

>150
>1.875x over limit

136 mph.
Highest relative to speed limit, 90 in a (non residential) 25.

pic related, in my old diesel bimmer

225km/h in a 2005 BMW M5, on a sketchy backroad. Smooth as butter.

250km/h on a CBR600RR, meh, didn't feel like anything special, just a sport bike doing sport bike things.

>safety tolerance
It's actually just manufacturers covering their own ass. Speedos are legally never allowed to leave the factory and read less than the actual speed, so they always calibrate them slightly higher than they are, on brand new tires.

So when your tires wear down a bit, it's even more off. Usually 2-5percent when new, I've seen almost 10 percent off with nearly bald tires.

I had my tire ratio reprogrammed when I went up about 3 inches in tire diameter, and I had the guy set it to the number I told him, which would be dead on at 70% treadlife.
At current treadwear, if I was traveling 120mph, I would really be going 119.6
And that's where the factory speedometer runs out

1 8 6 M P H
M
P
H

GENTLEMENS AGREEMENT REEEEEEEEEE

This.

'07 civic sedan

Bought car brand new - 124 mph max speed.

130,000 miles later - 118 mph max speed.

Why dis so??

126mph fuckin governor

WHY DIS BE SO?

not the fastest i have gone on it but the fastest i have recorded on that straight

193 mph