Why haven't you purchased a Corvette™ yet Veeky Forums?

Why haven't you purchased a Corvetteā„¢ yet Veeky Forums?

>3x more warranty than any other supercar
>Faster than GT-R for half price
>Pulls more G's than a million dollar Porsche 918
>More LeMans wins than Ford GT
>Looks as good or better than [insert latest model] Ferrari, Porsche, Aston Martin
>Delicious FI variably timed V8 power
>Honda-Civic-tier 40 MPG
>Dat sweet exhaust note perfection
>Starts at only $50k
>Nothing in this post can be proven wrong

By far the best performance value in automotive history ever.

>supercar

C6 was the last acceptable looking corvette

tpbp

it's ugly

I'd prefer a jag,

>implying anyone here can afford one

Anything current gen other than the Z06 is ugly.

I can't afford 2 cars. I need awd for the winter.

>Looks as good or better than Porsche

No

I really like how the 488 looks but I get what you're saying.

My uncle has a white convertible, and in a year he put 16k miles on it and drives the shit out of it, which brings me to a point you miss:

>does NOT cost $5000 - $10,000 to change a fucking belt and tune-up the engine.

That really was the deciding factor that kept him from getting a 488 for himself. Ferraris are underwater, but when you factor in service costs and dot he math, the longer you keep the car the more underwater it becomes to where you've spent more on belts and tuneups than what it's worth, which is why they change hands so many times.

your uncle is a cool guy and good with math

Cause camshafts

i would buy a corvette if I had the money, one of these days

bumping for more antipushrods n lemans ragethreads

Prezo still detripping to make his shitty threads

7:08
Costs 40k used in japan

This thread is stupid

Sage.

Apparently vettes are coming to Australia but I'd rather you guys send Challengers over here.

wtf is this image

I'd buy a C5 in a second if I could afford $10-15K.

POO

an outdated lap time posted due to butthurt

as always.

it triggered him hard lol

That's some of the weirdest shit I've ever read about.

Good post, smart man. Realistically, if you must have a Ferrari, the ideal choice is to buy the entry-level MR model that's between 15-17 years old. I've found that's when it hits rock bottom and begins to appreciate.

Yes, you'll still have to do utterly stupid maintenance, but you'll have the joy of a Ferrari and be able to sell it in 5-7 years for a "profit" (barring maintenance, you'll probably break even)

I'd buy a F355 tomorrow if I could, I think they've got a long way to go appreciation-wise

I'm not triggered, I'm not a fan of either car, but I just cannot see why these two are being compared. A four seat AWD $175k car versus a two seat RWD $100k car?

This meme has been blasted to exhaustion. If you want to make a valid argument pit the Z06 against the Viper, ACR or non, and then have a discussion. I don't care the Viper is going to be disco'd, fact is you can buy one tomorrow.

Corvettes are beautiful. Vipers are also beautiful. GT-R's are not beautiful.

reminder

>back in 2009
>60k GTR vs 110k zr1 was perfectly okay

>today
>140k GTR vs 140k Corvette is not

>now a price difference somewhat relevant because the car I like is slower
fuck off cuckold

>tfw Prez/poo/ will never recover from the massive asshurt

he's scarred for life

Sageru

Ageru

wish he still sperg'd like he used to, it seems like he started going to the doctor and actually takes his meds

I didn't give a shit back in 2009, I don't give a shit now. Plus you conveniently toed around the other metrics I stated, drive type and seating arrangement.

What's with these fucks? I just want this stupid meme to die, doesn't matter what car wins. This is the fucking banana of Veeky Forums

>drive type
so you accept that AWD is superior to RWD then? are you accpeting the fact that, by mere design, the GTR is superior?

>seating arrangement.
the GTR has a worse seating arrangement yet it's faster

>What's with these fucks? I just want this stupid meme to die, doesn't matter what car wins. This is the fucking banana of Veeky Forums
sperg more and stay BTFO, deep down you are assmad the GTR is faster

>recommending drugs to solve problems
found the psychology major. nice try but pumping people full of drugs masks the problem it doesn't fix it. big pharma exists to profit off of 'mental illnesses' that people supposedly have. try again shill

Gee tee three fiddy or c7 grand sport? Disscuss

lol it's prez/poo/, who cares

sincerly Soviet

I have access to a c5
why would I pay another 50k just to get another 105 horse power, with a worse look when i could get that power with a few simple mods

I'd take the GTR. I don't think 4 seats is worse, it's more usable. I live in the northeast US, so I could use an AWD GTR 12 months of the year instead of 9ish. Plus I like Japanese build quality and technology way more than American.

I still wouldn't buy either car with my own money, but can respect both... just in two different ways, because they're very different cars- that's my point.

So rather than having a decent conversation, using thought, and accepting the fact that this bad meme compares an apple to an orange, you'd rather shitpost it four times a day. They're both fruits, and if your argument is that they should be compared because they are both simply automobiles, perhaps start a new meme about how the Huracan beats a Micra around the burgerking. At least it'd be fresh.