Constant urge to stop, ticket and lecture people about traffic laws

>constant urge to stop, ticket and lecture people about traffic laws
Should I become a cop?
Are there any cops here?

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2017-08-10/police-seen-mingling-with-swingers-before-inflation-shooting/8793826
youtube.com/watch?v=-3a6gvW1cqM
youtube.com/watch?v=zEH_LSL4rVw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wanted to be a cop, but I've got too much psychiatric marks on my medical record. Call your local station and ask.

Enjoy getting shot to death by an angry nigger on coke and having people celebrate your death as if it's justice.

You should not. We don't need any more corruptfags to steal people's hard earned cash.

Back to pol. And stay there.

Being a cop is great for about 5 years, after that you start hating (in this order) druggies, whores, niggers, Mexicans, Asians, women, rich people, kids, your family, other cops, everyone else, yourself, and then you eat a gun or drink yourself to death in order to make it stop.

Do anything else.

*NIGGER ON CRACK

Yes, OP. You absolutely should become a cop. Google "criminal justice community college" and get to it.

Yes.

Please especially enforce:

Using the overtaking lane when not overtaking
Yeilding right of way when not required, creating a hazard
Illegal parking on city streets

>he disregards statistics because of a subgroup of people in a Mongolian basket weaving community
Pee-brain

Not him, but I would be a fucking Nazi for motherfuckers that go under the speed limit in the fast lane, go 10+ under for no reason, people who drop 10 under when a cop (me) drive up, and other shit. However I would be a total bro for anyone going 10 over or less or weaving around slow fucks unless theyre being a danger or decide to be assholes

This is why you would make a poor police officer.

Implying you wouldn't rather deal with officer bro than officer bullied in school with something to prove when he pulls you over for doing 75 in a 65

real cops don't like traffic cops.
Makes it hard to win real court cases when the jury is off side.
Also they don't goto DV's and in my area, traffic don't do traffic crash investigations.

real police work is rewarding but usually unpleasant.
Traffic enforcement barely qualifies as real policework.

I don't know where you live. But (and I speak from experience) Police internationally and particularly Australia are often very relaxed and sometimes funny and witty even:
abc.net.au/news/2017-08-10/police-seen-mingling-with-swingers-before-inflation-shooting/8793826

However police in America are never going to be like.
Ultimately America is a dangerous operating environment where everyone potentially has a firearm. Police there can't be relaxed. Also, in America they seem to have inconsistent training and education/entry requirements state to state.

it's not the firearms that are the problem but the niggers and spics. you guys primarily get various breeds of chinks which are willing to conform and follow rules. we get jungle monkeys that only know kill each other over shinies.

>it's not the firearms that are the problem but the niggers and spics
youtube.com/watch?v=-3a6gvW1cqM
imagine these 'people' with guns.
Can you please do yourself a favour and google 'aboriginals'. You will feel alot better off.

That's in the 3rd world.
In Europe a cop is basically a glorified tax collector, like some user said some time ago in a ticket thread.

America is a big place, not just california and detroit

so who breaks up all the fights?
who deals with all the neighbourhood disputes, the mentally ill people, the road rage incidents, the drunken violence, the DV's?

1st world countries don't have that stuff. Hopefully one day America will join Europe in the 1st world.

I wanted to be a cop, then I passed my GCSEs

Law enforcement was a glamorous job up until the 70s and beyond. The culture is continuously shifting towards more personal freedom and less government intervention in our daily lives, and being a cop is now less appealing because of it.
The police were no longer seen as your friendly neighborhood beat cop and was now seen as a buzzkill on my high and Rodney King etc. The pay has never been great considering how much training a cop actually goes through, so of course that has helped slowly deteriorate the glamour of the occupation over the years. In modern times the rise of social media has sealed the fate of this occupation in general. Exposing cops as regular human beings who can also be as morally corrupt as anyone else is now an official past time, and it only serves to confirm the publics worst fears about the government. Cops planting evidence? 6 million views on Youtube. Muh "I can't breathe?" 'Round d the clock coverage on the Today Show.

Essentially you're an idiot to want to be a cop today. Go private sector for better monies and less an hero thoughts developing in your brain, because being a cop will never be glamorous again.

>I have no idea what I'm talking about

Name one fact to rebuke ONE thing he said

he isnt wrong

hell most normies fear the cops at this point

I was an under cover cop to bust drug dealers and I messed with the wrong people and they killed my newborn and wife by setting my house on fire that ended with a boom I took down the people that did it but I ended up with a bunch of micro fractures and other bone pains so now I take pain medications and a daily and drink my life away. In my opinion stay away from working at a high crime rate area. I work as a private security for rich people now which is nice sometimes.

i've had the same urges but i'm way too angry to last long in the puhlees fors

>tfw you will never become a cop in Murrika and rid your county of vehicle code violating brotruckers and stancefags

Max Payne?

Oh I dunno. If you're willing to relocate from one shithole town in Flyover to another every 3-4 years, you probably can make a career out of being an angry cop.

There is such a thing as doing too well on police entrance exams. They want people smart enough to follow orders but not smart enough to question the orders...

>To angry
You'd fit right in.

MAYBE BUT LEARN TO SHOOT DODGE MOTHER FUCKERS
youtube.com/watch?v=zEH_LSL4rVw

>Community Speed Watch

what kind of person signs up for that?

Every time a crotch rocket disturbs me while I'm minding my own business at home I sit back close my eyes and dream being a cop, stopping him, humiliating him until he attacks me and then beating him up and sending his 3k shitbike to the steamroller.

Same, only with supermotos with brapcans on their single or twin shitpots. Absolutely nothing else on the road is as ear shattering annoying as these fucks.

negro detected

Cops are just baby sitters. Dont do it. You think youll be enforcing traffic laws? All you will do is go to the same houses/apartments every week and arrest the same faggots for domestic violence over and over again.

boomers

>DUDE white people dindu nuffin LMAO

I got into Community Speed Watch through my parents. It's quite fun desu and there's free cake and coffee provided by the elder women usually.

>go to the UK
>get a fake parking ticket made with a home printer by some loser
Hilarious.

We notify the police of suspect illegal modifications. The number plates end up in their system for "routine stops".

>BEING A NARC
>FOR FREE
HOW DO YOU LIVE WITH URSELF

NOW IF YOU JUST REPORTED ALL THE MUDSLIMES FOR ROUTINE STOPS...

>constant urge to stop, ticket and lecture people about traffic laws

That's pretty fucking gay of you.

Law is the foundation of Society.

Deleting your catalytic converter or muffler to get teh ebin sound is a nuisance that society deemed illegal for a reason.

>1st world countries don't have that stuff.

kek

>inb4 "britain isnt a part of europe anymore because muh brexit"

No way fag. Keep crying blood from your bootlicking eardrums you cuck.

>place where drunken bar fights are the national sport
>omg so much violents

what a stupid headline

>violence isn't real if you're drunk
>this is what yuropeans actually believe

Nope.

Anecdote: Deputy Sheriff in New Hampshire (IIRC) was the department champ for nailing the most drunk drivers. Every month, top of the performers list.

One day in court, a smart defense attorney asked him, "What was your probable cause for stopping my client?"

"He was driving too slow."

Judge intercedes, "You pulled someone over for driving too slow?How many of your DUI arrests are initiated for slow driving?"

"All of them" the deputy replies.

Judge says, "Case dismissed. All DUI citations here issued by this officer, dismissed." And then he addresses the officer, "Don't ever let me see a case of yours in here again for driving too slowly."

Fucking corrupt judges. The guy was probably a drinker himself. The deputy happened to discover one of the best profiles for identifying drunks. I would have just thrown my badge at him and walked out. The law isn't about protecting the public, it's about maintaining the status quo. Which, in that town appears to be 'Let my drinking buddies off the hook.'

Bootlickers get out. Day of the donut when?

Under the Fourth Amendment a police officer has to have reasonable suspicion that a crime is afoot in order to stop someone. Driving slowly doesn't give reasonable suspicion that the person is a criminal; in fact, slow driving is encouraged for safety reasons. Unless the person was driving unreasonably slowly, which I doubt was the case for every single one of them, those stops were likely unconstitutional.

>police should harass everyone who drives under the limit
>police should ticket everyone who drives over the limit
>everyone who doesn't drive EXACTLY on the limit is a suspect

what kind of hell world are you trying to argue in favor of user?

Drink driving is ok if you drive slowly?

running a red light is ok if you do it slowly?

How did you get that from my post? Are you drunk right now?

>I like having other people tell me what I can and can't do with my own property.

A cucked world.

Public streets are everyone's property, not yours alone.

driving slowly isn't suspicious behavior. at that point it might as well be probable cause to be driving at all.

if it's on a public road, you're on state property. if all you ever do is take your car on private tracks, you can do what the fuck you want with it.

Public streets are optional passages of travel which you may use at your own risk. Safety faggots can walk or ride the bus.

The problem is sound waves don't stay within the confines of your property.
You could ride 200mph with slicks and no seatbelt for all I care. Don't be a noisy fag.

That I have to pay money and pass tests to use, and then pay money to put my property on it. Plus I'm being told what I can do with my property.

I can understand the converter to reduce pollution, and basic safety checks to make sure nothing will happen causing my car to endanger others, but I don't go much further.