I've been wanting to buy and restore a Chevy Nova but I wonder if it's possible to accomplish...

I've been wanting to buy and restore a Chevy Nova but I wonder if it's possible to accomplish, I earn $700 every two weeks, I'm 28, I make payments for a Chevy impala and To top it off, I pay insurance, no children and practically single.

Any tips and advice from current muscle car owners?

>I earn $700 every two weeks, I'm 28
maybe you should stop making retarded decisions.

Do you have a garage to store it in? And work on it? Do you have an arsenal of tools? You'll want air tools because you'll be taking the same stuff apart many times over.

Also you could probably buy it if it's a rusted piece of shit, but you'll take 10 years to restore it making $350/week.

Get a better job first. Or start selling drugs/your ass.

Or find a fat religious Christmas cake bitch with lots of money, pump her full of seed, then settle into that househusband lyfe and watch the NovaNEETbux roll in.

>I earn $700 every two weeks

nigga, i make 100k$ a year and can barely afford my project car. and i buy the cheapo parts too.

Gay, so it's not possible
I should invest in the lottery

what did i tell you about retarded decisions, nigger?

>I earn $700 every two weeks, I'm 28

Why haven't people like this killed themselves? Normal people wouldn't be able to live with this kind of shame.

That girl has a really pretty face. I'd do it.

Well she's taken, saabkyle04 is probably balls-deep in her right now.

Careful with that edge, kiddo.

Just find the cheapest nova and do it up mad max style, just throw anything together to get it running, your really don't need much money. Just some basic tools and a junk yard near by.

I was restoring a 1968 Firebird rust bucket on a shoestring budget, I used the leaf springs from a 80's cadillac, motor from a 72 pontiac lemans, some brake and fuel lines from a truck, and boom, I had a running car.

Now I make a lot of money and have a family now I don't even have time to fix it up like I want, and it lays rusting again in the back yard.

Funny how that works, you either have time, or money, but never both.

So there's no chance for me to own a muscle car like my friends?

This is depressing

its like said. you just have to be creative.

Tell me more about your frankencar, user

It has been a while

Fuck where does all the money go?

Are you a chef at Wendy's?

Hey Hey Hey

We don't have chefs at wendy's

we have grill managers

E-3 in the dorms?

>practically single
user, does your girlfriend know you're practically single?

interesting

He didn't mention that he also lives well beyond his means

Save your money and do the counter-intuitive thing which is buy tools first and study mechanics however you can. Not only does your life get better and cheaper with your new capabilities, but you'll know how to evaluate potential vehicle buys.

Do NOT fall for buying a rust bucket. Get the best body you can, fuck the drivetrain, they bolt in.

A vo-tech auto mechanics class is a very good idea. If you do a degree, many students fund those with Pell Grants and lottery money. (I used to work in vo-tech.)

Also consider motorcycles. Trucks are useful, bikes are economical and a bigger rush, while cars are for appearance and not good for much at all.

taxes, healthcare, and 401k contributions mostly

i don't at all. i have a super modest 2 bedroom house, a toyota camry DD i bought used, and my biggest vice is a 6 pack on the weekends. owning a home and more than one vehicle gets expensive with all the peripheral costs.

Do your own financial literacy, you're twenty fucking eight.

Everything is posible

>1400 take home a month
>has a car payment

Pick one nigger, sell your shitty car and get a beater. Then save for a fixer upper classic. Idk why the nova tho, they uggo.

If i were your dad i would be pissed. Get the fuck out of my house before you finance a car or even think about buying a money pit project car