Would you rather buy a used WRX STI for 20K

Would you rather buy a used WRX STI for 20K

or a 10K corolla and a fucking sick watch?

This is a test of your wisdom...

Other urls found in this thread:

r.ebay.com/HvOjnH
seagullwatchstore.com/mobile/Product.aspx?id=37620
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Both sound like a huge waste of money m8

I'd buy a $15K Corvette, a $4K pickup truck, a $990 watch, and $10 for a night with OP's mom and sister.

i'd rather get a 3k civic and a omega or seiko. most rolex don't appeal to me.

Keep the corolla and sell the wrist compensator. Fuck the STI because I'm an adult/don't work in IT.

>letting stancefags ruin a perfectly capable 4WD machine for you

what are you 12?

>>
It sounds like you don't have any business buying either

But the gmt will hold value

Civic for $3k
Casio F-91w for $11
Save $16,989.00

>dropping 8k on a watch when you could drop 8k on an entirely new wardrobe

wew

No shit. Young women don't give a fuck about watches anyway. You can buy a $300 watch at Macy's that will do well enough, the only people who are going to scoff are rich assholes and black people.

Buy some nice clothes. Get them tailored to you. Get some suits that are custom made for you. Black, dark blue, light grey.

I'm satisfied with my poorfag watches. Last girlfriend really liked the Citizen even though she owned a Rolex.

my coworker's spouse wants to buy a $12000 watch

how does that even become something to consider with a middle-class person?

Why would I spend more than $20 on a watch? Why would I spend more than $5k on a car?

I'm into watches even more than I am cars, so I'd go for a watch and car.

$12,000 would be upper middle class (and most likely high income, no kids)

middle class would be more like omega, tag heur, tudor, some preowned rolexes, etc.

Favorite watch I own is a Vostok Kommandirskie. The rest are dudesurfbro Nixons.

I actually know a guy that dropped 8 racks on a Rollie. They arent impressive to he common eye, but damn is it sweet watch.

are you me?

Meh. I know low low low class guys that ride mountain bikes in the $2k-$3k range.

Nice straps

Mine looks decent but isn't waterproof whatsoever unfortunately

reminder to report all watch cucks

their trash-tier wristsbands go on

$3k Cibbick and a $99 Invicta Pro Diver

STI, depending on the year.

Well, depending on the watch, they really don't depreciate so it would almost be an investment/asset which would be smarter I guess if you don't fuck it up and the corolla should not lose much value.

The STI would be a more fun vehicle and chances would make you a happier person overall but you will not get a single dollar back from this 20k budget.

neither
I buy the first two of these three that I find in good condition
ae86
aw11
jza60

Plebs, all of you.

I'd buy a $15K Corvette, a $4K pickup truck, a $10 watch (Casio F-91W), and spend $990 on weed and frozen pizza.

what are these straps called with the white stripes? even my uncle had them

They're called the reddit strap, since only fedora wearing neckbeards and boomers think they're cool.

10K for a used S2k and save the rest.

>Drive $75k car
>Have a Submariner

You can get a replica of this watch for less than $300.

A replica. As in, exact same fucking thing. Same materials. Same movement. And no one can tell the difference.

If you buy a watch over 2k and you aren't rich, you are obsessed and/or shit with money. This is coming from an ex watch enthusiast.

Nato strap

>breitling
probably worth more than my car.

Oh yeah, also, if you buy the GMT or the Submariner you are unoriginal and boring. Especially the latter has about a million "homages" and a million more fakes.

Grand Seikos are probably the best watches of all time. Look just as good as any swiss watch, and no replicas or fakes exist of them. The movement is too good to replicate. Pic related is my favorite watch of all time design-wise, though.

But my gf already bought me this bitchin watch for our anniversary.

I posted here so I guess I failed.
My answer is neither,and you are gay.
Good news is your parents already now.

We get it, you come from money but you are new to it.

I have 2 greats until I have to be great.

>being so poor you have to make a choice

I'll just keep my 911 and go on a European tour with 20 grand. Then use another 40 grand and buy all OPs shit for lulz.

Why the fuck would you spend that much on a GMT2 when you could get a 1675 for the same price.

If someone wears a GS, they're either rich or are financially retarded. And in either case it's real. That's a quality in a watch that no other brand gets to have.

You're going to wear a mall watch with custom suits? whew lad

>Same materials
no
>Same movement
no
>no one can tell the difference
yes they can

and more importantly, you can tell the difference. don't buy things for other people.

>buy solid rwd 3.0 i6/ v6 car for 5...8k€
>5k for parts and sets of tires
>use rest for driver trainings, licenses, fees etc.

I have a nice automatic watch already, it's not super expensive but it was a gift from my gf and I like it

I'm not going to wear a watch at all because no one fucking cares anymore, retard.

40 twingos

>Would you rather buy a used WRX STI for 20Kor a 10K corolla and a fucking sick watch?

Literally none of these are wise choices.

>10k for a a very small clock?
>10k for a shit box that also has a clock?
>20k for a meme?
>wisdom?

I never said not to buy a watch I said don't spend all your money on a watch

$3k civic

Sorry but the pepsi GMT master doesn't go well with literally any style of men, it just does stand out on your wrist though. In a pretty horrendous way of course.

It only works as a sign that you are a member of the same embarrassing circle as those youtube car reviewers who put their fancy watch on their right wrist so that everyone can see what brand of watch it is.

Vintage watches are a pretty safe place to park some money. Heuers just keep rising in value it seems.

fuck why is it so hard to find a nice clean watch like this, that isnt $5000

I'm quite happy with my orient mako

Outside of the BRZ I would never buy a Subaru though

Why would you spend 10k on a bracelet? Use your phone to check what time it is like a normal person and use the money to buy a miata like the cockmunching faggot you are.

I grew around watches, so I don't like them anymore. I will take the car alright.

r.ebay.com/HvOjnH

All these poverty tier, bland watches. Unless you make an old Russian alarm clock into tourbillon, don't talk to me or my wife's cousin's child ever again.

Will mine appreciate?

More than likely not, only vintage Heuer before they got bought by the TAG group and became TAG Heuer are going up in value.

Oh well. It's a nice watch though.

the one in the pic is $1k

Fuck I love Yolandi

A 2k corolla and a 5k sportbike

Both have clocks built in

>user do you have the time
>sure just let me check my FUCKING MOTORCYCLE

Stupidity mostly

>i have all this money
>i could spend it on durable goods that i will use every day for decades
>i could invest it
>or i could buy dated timekeeping technology that only serves as a fashion accessory

And these people do have financial responsibilities besides bills, unlike us autists.

Why is the middle class disappearing gaiz lol how i money?

the "i actually have arm hair, but lack the ability to care for leather that normally comes with having arm hair" strap

I have a submariner that I found years ago. Literally 8k dollars for free.

Except it actually is really durable.

My dad has that watch, except the Coca Cola variant, which has black instead of blue.

>Keep my Casio
>Keep my 3k Civic
>Maybe drop up to 5k for a decent older truck and another 2.5k on a basic trailer to haul the Civic.
>Another 2.5k into more tools and more sick mawds and discontinued Jojo front end for my Civic
>Remaining 10K into the stock market.

>5k on an old subaru to turn into a battlewagon
>5k on a clean aw11
>10k setting up a workshop/garage

its like you don't even like cars OP

WRX STI and then an F91w watch for $3. The F91w will out live any rolex or patek.

The only right answer

>Not even investing a little money
>Literally spending gains on fucking weed and pizza

Fucking poorfags.

I hate matte black cars but those wheels are kinda awesome. Wtf are they?

I already have a corolla so I would waste money on a watch so I can say I got a Audemars before all of y'all

The sti because I'd rather look like a vape lord boi racer then wear an expensive wrist fedora. The sti would be fun to drive but the corrolla would bore me to death.

Those wheels are freaky and I like them a lot.

You shouldn't drive a Corolla and wear a Rolex at the same time.

>watches
What is this, 1935?

I already own a sick watch, so used STI and then a 2.5RS to swap everything into.

>only faggot watches posted itt

hope you don't like going anywhere other than the shitty italian resturant faggot

real watch comin through

Protrek > G-shock

what kind of faggotr are you user?

Would you drop a golf ball on your shoe?
Or study Fu Manchu?

Did you find it underwater?

My former watch addiction is actually helping people, what a day

seagullwatchstore.com/mobile/Product.aspx?id=37620

Hahaha. No, I found it sitting in a bench inside a park I used to exercise in, at night. I brought the Watch to a shop, and they confirmed it's legit.

If MRS is considered as a mid engined corolla than option B every time.
You can get a sick ass MRS for 10k and enjoy the midengine lifestyle

I'd buy neither, get a TAG Heuer Carerra, an Omega Seamaster or a Breitling Chronomat 44 because a Driving enthusiast buying anything other than a Chronograph is fucking retarded. Rolex is overrated dogshit that's easily outclassed by Heuer, Breitling and Omega and only douchebag Americans buy them as status symbols because they don't know any better
>B-but muh Swiss world-class quality
If you want a watch as a piece of jewelry to make people jealous, buy a Patek Philippe if you want to show off.

>Apple
This is some weak bait, nigger.

10K Corolla and 10K liter sport motorcycle.

God smiles on you.

I inherited a Patek, among other watches, and it gets worn about 0 times a year. My father's RN Omega doesn't see daylight, either. I wear a G-Shock when I'm exercising and I have a Breguet that gets slightly more use than the Patek, worn if there's something "formal" on.

It (the Patek) is very nice looking. It's very well made, too, and I look after it. I just can't wear the thing. You attract the worst people in the world if you wear a watch like that, most of whom will corner you for the entire night trying to talk to you about it.

I would buy a Rolex if I was in the scrap metal business, or went on holiday to Dubai.

fake gears are like fake vents and hood scoops