What is a good car for a handsome person like myself?

What is a good car for a handsome person like myself?

Lost me at didn't kill a lot.

stalin and hitler killed more than all black people have killed in the last 500 years combined. lol.

whites are truly disgusting

how can white people compete???

>Russians
>white

A car for a NIGGER is a just a used Dodge neon or a salvage title Buick LeSabre

Houston to damage control.

>you have a figure for how many people have been killed by black people
And don't forget to add anyone killed by the U.S. military from 2008-2016

The NIGGERs brain as well as the Moor and Arabs brain on average is about 11% smaller than the white Asian and meso American brain

Chevrolet Corvette zo6.

>p-please spoon feed me
im not obligated to educate white people on these topics.
and the penis is 100% bigger lol.

lol @ white people trying to avoid this thread

>nigger sperging
Learning from the white autists are we?

the common Nigger is slow minded and slack jawed, most usually the common trait that niggers share are big fat lips and and a love for watermelon and bananas.

niggers are found in their natural habitat of porches and project complex and other institions such as jail and prison.

Name 1 (one) black majority first world country.

@admiral name fagger. How can I obtain my nigger or dune Coon slaves?

ask me out on a date

user kun, there is but one way I know of obtaining your slaves... Abduction. Abduction your nigger in the dead of night, the young nigglings tend to be out and about late into the night making them prime targets.

A young Nigger female is good for stress. Keeping a nigger female strapped to a sex table in the basement makes for good health and safe masturbation.

*male

Cool your jets edge lord

You'll cut yourself on that bestiality

lol you know that isn't him right. mr cummy has seen him in person. he already said that wasn't him

shh, don't ruin it. this is going to be better than the fake lap times prezo keeps spamming to get back at me.

Wrong board for this discussion. But Hitler wasn't white, and there is DNA tests of his descendants to prove it. There are also rumours Stalin was part Jew, so again not white. Also US military is controlled by Israel, so again not white.

>mr cummy has seen him in person
How the fuck.

>A
>black
>loves polish white men for some reason
>shitposting or is actually retarded and just said the most ironic shit ever
how hasn't this nigger gotten banned?

Haiti is in the west for a start. Then we also have egypt that is a strong black country.