Normal fag here and want to learn more about cars any suggestions on how?

normal fag here and want to learn more about cars any suggestions on how?

Here you go.

www.google.com

Post the best girl first, and I'll tell you all I know.

Scotty Kilmer

Urinary
Tract
Infection

Watch Initial D. Not even joking.

Fuck off.

How about I post worst girl?
Here's a hint: No legs

I'm serious though.

Sure thing, bud.

>not posting lemons for car advice
>year of our lord MMXVII

Have you seen Initial D?

watch initial D, then watch wangan midnight (gets a little more technical)

Do you own a car?

wikipedia, howacarworks.com

I'm going to get a lot of hate for this but here me out.

Regular Car Reviews. It's general knowledge and you should not take the details at face value since he is often times wrong but he explains the general workings of cars well when he's not showing you he has a degree in english

>normalfag
>posts anime

>katawa shoujo
>anime

Then seriously fuck off.

No way fag

Emi is good, Shizune is fuckin shit

all you need to know is gtr>corvette and pushrods a shit

op is better reading wikipedia seeing as all the furfag does is paraphrase it with fart jokes

Go find a small car workshop and ask if you could help with something and learn more about cars there considering you know the very basics. If you don't then watch some videos about that, ChrisFix for example and then do the things above.

If you sucking my dick makes me a fag, I'm in.

Alright but I can't take it up the ass, hemorrhoids worse than usual right now.

>KS anime never
It makes me sad

Find a car you like, doesn't have to be performance based could be looks and start looking into what ownership is like and what you can do to it. fall down the rabbit hole rip wallet

Burn girl is best girl

KS fans are legit cancer.

no u

My Summer Car

>want to learn more about cars any suggestions on how?
Stop coming to Veeky Forums, people are retarded here.

Adding to this
A car you want thats used and do basic maintainence i.e. fluid changes and go from there... rip wallet

>knowing the jap title of an anime
lol faggot

this guys pretty good
theres also the chrisfix guy is you want to learn some more basic less detailed stuff or dont want to listen to an autistically enthusiastic old dude

ahh go fuck yourself

I can kinda get what this guy means, it doesn't really teach you that much about cars but it's a good way to get some basic knowledge and gain an interest in them that wasn't there before

That's part of why I don't necessarily mind all the "le deja vu xddd" maymays that much, because the important thing is that it's getting a generation that otherwise wouldn't have any reason to care about cars, to care about cars