You are on the countryside driving at 3am and you see this ahead

You are on the countryside driving at 3am and you see this ahead.

What would you do?

tell the fag to get off the road

"Fuck off Tim, Halloween is months away. You won't get any candy"

Let the madness overtake me, obviously.

Ia! Ia! Praise be Shub-Niggurath, the black goat of the woods with a thousand young!

I'm gonna step on the gas

Call me a bitch but just about anything with red glowing eyes in a dark background intimidates me enough to nope the fuck back the way i came.

Anyone remember the movie 1980s film "The Fog"? That scene where (SPOILIOPS) those dead pirates come back for the priest and the one with the spoopy glowing red eyes decapitated him forever fucked with my almonds and gave me nightmares on end as a child.

make sure the local vitamin shoppe wasn't robbed because those goats look like they're on a diet of straight fucking creatine

I would advise this nice shepherd to get his pink eyes checked. They can leave nasty retina scars that fuck your vision.

Probably beep my bikes pitiful horn a few times before doing a dank willy through the group.

I drive a Volvo. I fear nothing less than a full-grown frost giant. These niggas are all getting slopped.

>Enough salt on the roads that my shitheap is a defacto magic circle

We dive head long, into the black.

this, thanks for linking my thread!

laughed

hug goatie n hope mr goatie likes me. most people dont like me because im black but its not like i chose to be black

mr goatie can be my best friend! id buy him lots of goat treets and pet him lots on the head. and id take him on walks and hug him a lot. i love mr goatie. he is my best friend. maybe he can introduce me to some of his friends and i can hug them too?

mr goatie should Get out of the street. i dont want him to get hurt. i love him and a of his goat friends! :)

take my gun out and shoot my self for satan

zool satana, en breifen dern.

goatie friend hello?

get out and ask him to move

"think ya funny cunt? ill fukken glass ya"

hi

GOATIE!!!!! :)

Australians are all shit

theres no salt on the roads where i live but my car's nurburgring time generates enough salt on its own i should be fine

Get outda fukin road if u touch my car ill beat yo ass with my cock nigga

yiff