ITT: Post god-tier retro interiors

ITT: Post god-tier retro interiors

Other urls found in this thread:

walmart.com/ip/Insten-Universal-Car-Audio-3-5mm-Cassette-Adapter-Black-Apple-iPhone-6S-6-SE-5S-5-5C-4S-Samsung-Galaxy-S6-Edge-Plus-S5-S4-S3-HTC-One-M9-M8-M7-A9-LG-G/28881258?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=1375&adid=22222222227019473985&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=52294009335&wl4=pla-79378687575&wl5=9001869&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=112561991&wl11=online&wl12=28881258&wl13=&veh=sem
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

90's aesthetic is love

OC
i dare you to beat this comfyness.
>brotip: you cant

Autos ruin interiors

Nice. is it factory manual? Looks comfy, also i love blue mirrors

everything is standard, as far as i know. still driving it, since 1.5 years now. has nearly 350000 kilometers on it now

nice, this is my car
Not as luxurious but at 222,000kms its nice

Want to do a manual swap someday

4got pic

*steering wheel not stock

GOD tier

Gotta love how half of a god tier interior thread is old Mercs lol

>that headunit
Disgusting. Get a retro headunit too.

some things never change

hnnngg

woah i had no idea E23 was so comfy

Is that Thinkpad running Linux too?

BMW and Mercedes knew what they were doing.

So how do you guys listen to music? I'm looking at getting a retro car but I'd like to use the car audio system while driving.

>how do you guys listen to music
i dont really understand that question

Do you use cassettes? Or do you just listen to the radio?
One of my favourite parts of having a car is that I can listen to my own music. That's difficult when the car uses an outdated format.

If the stock head unit has a cassette deck get a cassette to aux adapter or get a retro styled head unit.

the og blapunkts are not only rarer than hens teeth they are grossly expensive outside of germany. show me a retro headunit to buy and i'll buy it, i honestly hate that one.

Im pretty sure you can get kits to hide another (better, new) deck in a glovebox or elsewhere in the car.

Easiest is just replace the head unit, vintage be damned - bluetooth is too bae to worry about keeping it period correct

I drove a manual Integra for a few years and loved it. That rhd makes muh dick hard! Does yours do that 90s Honda trick where any worn Honda key from that era will open the locks and crank it? Mine did unfortunately. Didn't realize it was an issue till it was too late. I still miss you teg :(

goddamn that's comfy

my 04 crv still has a cassette deck and no 3.5mm jack so I just use a cassette to aux conversion. id do the same in an older car

walmart.com/ip/Insten-Universal-Car-Audio-3-5mm-Cassette-Adapter-Black-Apple-iPhone-6S-6-SE-5S-5-5C-4S-Samsung-Galaxy-S6-Edge-Plus-S5-S4-S3-HTC-One-M9-M8-M7-A9-LG-G/28881258?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=1375&adid=22222222227019473985&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=52294009335&wl4=pla-79378687575&wl5=9001869&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=112561991&wl11=online&wl12=28881258&wl13=&veh=sem

I think this just won

>try and beat this comfiness
Let me give it a shot with my own OC

>tfw have an adapter but the payer in my merc just spits it out cause it thinks its done

>T420
>patrician choice

>All of these replies
>Not a single bench seat
Gotta change that. I expected more from you Veeky Forums

it has a DIN slot, i just put in a 70€ pioneer system and use USB, AUX etc.

1. Not retro
2. Bench seats suck

They're great for road head though

what phone holder is that?

Best in thread, coming through.

Ugly grey plastic color

does not get more retro than this

I had the same problem in my old corolla, it would flip the tape a few times and eventually spit it out. The problem was a gear preventing it from spinning the tape, I just opened it up and removed the gear and it works fine.

*ugly

>implying

>shitting on the Renault 5 Turbo

found the weeb

>weeb because I don't like brightly colored shit interiors

:^) It doesn't matter what car it's in, that interior is shit.

>tfw this is now your wallpaper

Sc400

2891 kerr

where the fuck can i get this car

>outside of germany
Where you live? Pretty sure you can find an oldie goodie on selling sites as long as you're okay giving up USB/AUX/whatever the modern headunit has.

Renault 5 Turbos go for 25k-50k depending on condition, as for finding one, France and Germany have most of them.

You're definitely a manlet for shoving your seat that far forward.

>when you accidentally type the captcha into the post box instead of the captcha box

if you typed 8891 eerr it would have still let you post.

Old Benz interiors are pretty much perfect, not gonna lie.

What you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX. Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Vintage BMW interiors are my go-to for maximum comfyness.

I always liked the interior of the Cougar XR7

Brodit, one part for the air vents specifically for this car, one for the iPhone so you can reuse that part when you get a new car and vice versa.

What is this shit?

I actually have no idea, ill have to try it

I almost bought a 205 because I liked the interior so much.

Instead I got this sexy Italian

how did we go from that
to this

to this

Mercedes-Chrysler merger happened

I have a regular 1.4l 205 and it's amazingly fun to drive. Maybe one day I can afford a GTi and be happy.

>literal copy of the '94 A4 interior
rude

never sat in one of these but it looks fucking horrid
those look so plump and like they wouldnt fit you so you would have to sit up so straight would make cruising impossible

>all these beamers and mercs
>Not one Volvo

Volvo interiors are just knockoffs of BMW interiors.

You are all babies.

I like old Buick interiors they look so comfy and remind me of old people and cuddling with grandma in a cold winters day

Buick's are just comfort core

Are you even trying?

git gud

Funfact about the Buick regal there's a black button on to the left of the steering wheel on everyone that does nothing

This and the porsche one from the 80s

this

Fuck yeah, Subaru XT.

If nothing else you can get a Caliber unit. They're styled after the old Becker radios that MB used in the '70s though it might look a bit out of place in a W124.

Comfort to the max

Guys I think this one's a camaro.

Nissan make terrible interiors, please delete this.

Say what you will about the brand but Buicks are crazy comfy for long car trips

I like everything but the steering wheel. It looks like a toung.

i have a nakamichi cd400 with every rca that you might need. i have an AUX in and a bluetooth gadget attatched to the inputs and the outputs go to 1000 watts of amplifier