/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

MORE SCREAMING EDITION

>Stormblood Theme song
[YouTube] FINAL FANTASY XIV - Revolutions (embed)

>FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD™ COLLECTOR'S EDITION [PC] Pre-Order
store.na.square-enix.com/product/436377/final-fantasy-xiv-stormblood-collector-s-edition-pc

>Callback Campaign
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Patch 3.57 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/7ee22ba181fbc53f3579bb5d97e21a459f2ab5b3

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Letter from the Producer LIVE XXXVI Set for May 22!
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/4d47f72b46e0a84af0eed3195615377b688a4756

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>New info on class changes for 4.0
/r/ffxiv/comments/5xrv3u/more_information_from_korean_live_letter/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/J3tVdhYz

Last time on /xivg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5wBTdfAkqGU
youtu.be/UmQm76wFfKk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where is our girl Qhota Nbolo in ARR?

youtube.com/watch?v=5wBTdfAkqGU
get fucked cancer

I'm going to finally get an alt onto Balmung once these servers come up.

she died a very painful, drawn out death in the calamity, as all catgirls should have.

bard machinist scholar fflogs australian cam paks im funny ippiki rheia cucked im gay

dead, the calamity cleared degenerates and we need another one

There's two miqo's in south than that after you do a quest for them/ask about something for one, can't remember which, implies you should get in the water and "bathe" with them since they swing both ways.

knight of isghard seeking female voidsent to orbit

must enjoy, and know how to cater to, mental illness

please submit applications to the usual place

anyone wants to transfer with me to a chaos server and become best pals?

Wow I'm an idiot and didn't link the Revelations song right. Just gonna go stab myself in the eyes now.

youtu.be/UmQm76wFfKk

1.0 intro movie is gay as shit.

All cats need to be rounded up and executed for being disgusting.

>TEXAS
lol fags

So are you, and very few people ever give you shit about it. Stop being a dink, homo.

not all cats

futa?

>tfw changed from disgusting voidtrash to reformed elezen
feels good

no ty

i like your red lizard could you post more red lizard thank

From the meme escape wiki:
>This NPC was part of the original release of Final Fantasy XIV.
>Unless otherwise documented, the NPC is missing, and presumed dead, from the Calamity.
I'm sorry for your loss. It's better this way.

Other than the obvious set of Far Eastern armors and hopefully Garlean, I would really like a set of armors that aren't Artifact and share no similarities/theme. Or has that already happened?

Post femmeroes

can I smash

Post butt.

fuck off avatarfag

What a sad day

god I hope, 23 average, 18 min

>cat showing off her 1.0 feet for any boy who walks past
Whoa

Ugly as fuck

Building a lala harem pst

apologize

Nah I'll just quit.

>tfw played since 1.0 and have had to suffer with shitty 150+ ms ping since the data centers were installed and nobody gave a fuck
>banned from the forums due to talking about it and complaining on tech support forum
>stupid shitters telling me it was my computer when in reality it was the routing through Level 3 into Canada from my state
>complaints get ignored by Yoshida and Square Enix wholesale, nobody is willing to do anything to help
>give up and pay for nearly 3 years of WTFast just to play at an acceptable responsiveness level
>tfw the wailing and gnashing of teeth from people whose pings are going up while mine is now dropping to 35ms average

You fuckers now get to suffer instead of me. Enjoy your proxy bills, random missed keystrokes, packet loss, and stupid ping you cucks!

Oh, and enjoy getting banned from the OF for daring to complain about it!

>at minimum only 8 hours left till maintenance is done
life is suffering

>Colorado

New player from just before maintenence started. I'm surprised how few people act in-character.

Casual detected

>caring for 150 ping when you are some casual shitter

no, die now you smelly fucking shit

>I'm surprised how few people act in-character.

If their characters are casual, scrubby faggots, then it's a 10/10 RP

what race / gender are you

Is it bad if I still don't know any of the main story characters names? I know there is book femboy and go to the walking sands lady but that's about it.

I wish they dropped them and just let me go on my own wacky adventure in weebland though things like more story focused beast tribes.

Most people don't actually do unsolicited to.

I mean, unless you're on Balmung.

You're clearly still in ARR and the beginning quest lines up until the last like 20 of the quests before HW are subpar. But those last 20 and most of HW are a lot better.

I was told there's a new trailer. But all I see is the new stormblood theme? Are they the same thing?

Or I could just quit since my life doesn't revolve around XIV. I get how you feel but moving from one coast to another is the dumbest solution Yoshi has put forth if its true. There were plenty of other viable options that equalized the ping across NA and kept it playable for EU players.

youre a real son of a bitch!

it's not a trailer technically, it has a bunch of cutscenes we've never seen before

>just let me go on my own wacky adventure
never ever

Yeah.

>kept it playable for EU players.
but they have EU servers for that

Post more red lizards.

>There were plenty of other viable options that equalized the ping across NA and kept it playable for EU players.

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't hear all you fuckers getting upset about 'equalizing ping' when the players that got screwed over by the data center install were rubberbanding like crack addicts in every dungeon trying to level up after ARR launch. Where was all the righetous outcry then?

DESU you deserve this.

>There were plenty of other viable options that equalized the ping across NA and kept it playable for EU players.
yeah going to the west coast to help people in AUS and telling the EU to fuck off and go to their native server.

Pay for my transfer and I'm there.

Play on EU like the rest of us you dumb cunt

I skipped everything after I seen the entire story was going to be chosen hero save world while other characters who have voice acting take credit. Also because when I tried to care the amount of shit filler when I started out me off. And having to fight titan four times for some reason.

You're the one who paid to transfer to a data center outside of your area in the first place

150 is playable and does not cause missed inputs. Are the new low ping players gonna be surprised when they still use living dead and it goes on CD without activating? ;) learn how the game works before you complain

Why not just make an AUS datacenter?

Filling the application box with treacle.

>Newfig doesnt know that they didnt even have EU datacenter until mid Heavensward

? ? ? EU accounts had a free transfer when they moved the EU servers

servers are in sacramento

fuck all eastcoast fags i guess

Too many spiders.

too much work to try to build a working datacenter upside down

rate the mildander!!

how do we know dis

generic/10

lemme pump

The datacenter tracert appears to terminate in Sacramento. You can open a command prompt and type "Tracert neolobby02.ffxiv.com" to see the approximate ping and route.

I have been playing here for 3 years when the servers were all in NA.
Wrong.
NA accounts had a free transfer FROM Chaos.

naka bp

I think it actuality, if it is going to be where we think it will be, they might've done it for the closer proximity to Japan if anything, for any number of reasons
would be too ded yeah? I doubt those setup costs would be worth it
they probably rationalized the west-east coast difference would be negligible

alternatively we form conspiracies on how it's an effort to indirectly shift server and data center distributions

tiddy window omo

it's what they get for living on the wrong side of the country

not unique but people overestimate being a special snowflake
would wife/10

no it was only for people getting off chaos, not for people getting on

>100ms

how bad is ninja going to be

That is possibly the dumbest thing I've read today.

ready to be covered in cum 'w'

Noticeably worse.

>Play NIN with 120ms
>Have no idea what this mudra lag people keep talking about even is

Probably some weird minmaxing meta shit that gives you 1% more dps or something.

well that's still Europeans' fault for making characters on the designated NA servers.And Europe likes to make fun of America not understanding geography

>naka back to midlander
oh mama

european servers were not in europe until september 2015, 2 years after the game launched

reroll fag

So I'm thinking of making a lala character when the servers are back up.

Its been awhile since I"ve played how are classes now?

It's not really meta when you push a button and have it go off almost instantly as opposed to waiting up to a quarter of a second for it to initiate. It just feels clunkier with a higher ping, regardless if you're raiding or in an expert roulette.

Once again, see
There WERE NO EU servers at launch for years. You just played on NA servers.

doesn't matter, there were still NA and EU designated servers on launch

If you are one of the lucky ones who are about to go from 120ms to 30ms, you will see the difference.
If not then just be glad you are too retarded to understand the effect of ping times.

LOL

>living in a communist state

it does matter because the "EU" servers were in montreal along with the NA ones

It's gonna be Texas trust me

RIP