>Fire Emblem Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB

>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

Previous:

WRYS

Tharja a best

Having children with Faye

Gonna use this thread instead because Tharjafag hasn't firstfagged it.

Priam for FE Switch
Vote team Robin
Tharja sucks

You're welcome, Wrys is best and canon.

BASED MODS ARE BASED

Azura is shit

I LOVE YOU JESUS CHR-WRYYSSSSSSS-T

Yes?

Azura a best!

Awakening and Fates stories weren't that bad desu

fpnp
Wrys is best and canon

Is there anyone more on the spectrum than signaturefags?

How many?

Is Wrys bald all the way down?

>liking Alm's beta orbiter

What's Faye's appeal?

Wrys is best girl and canon and nothing you say can prove otherwise

Give me nuLloyd memes.

>read comments of the review
>reviewer replied to someone
>"have only played Awakening and Fates to completion"
Nothing to see here folks.

She's a cuck like /feg/

Wrys is canon with little girls.

me on the upper left

She's cute.

Post your least faves here

>levelups are fully randomized again

fucking why

now i have to shake the urge to reset when someone gets a shit levelup at the beginning of a chapter

as a girl I can relate to her kinda

Tharja
Camilla
Kagero
That's all

You can always reclass again.

she's qt but looks like that's about it.

What?

Just use the gear to undo their level up and bench them for the rest of the battle if shitty levels bother you that much.

>/v/ermin keep misusing the word cuck
What does it even mean at this point?

She's the qtest

Godly design?

Stahl a cute~

I want to hold his hand~

>

Sounds about right

Only Reddit likes her. She's Reddit's Katarina.

I actually got a defense with him on my team. Clearly he's the best arena bonus unit.

a buzzword just like "triggered" now

*teleports behind u*

I can respect this taste

>Awakeningbabbies weren't a meme after all

I'm actually kind of stunned.

>can't dick faye
is echoes even worth buying

Alright boys we need to talk about how past below is the greatest song ever

Is it just me or does the gap seem to be widening despite the x3? I just went in, blew some flags, and the billions digit was off by 2 for the first time that I've seen.

It always wasn't fire emblem community is far more than just reddit or /feg/

Echoes is a 7 or at best 7.5
Search it in your heart, you know it's true

May i finish service tonight chef?

so why does tharjacuck try so hard to be the worst poster in the general anyway

Same thing that words like "autism" and "triggered" mean

A buzzword to shout at someone in place of an argument

Cuddling with Severa?

Attention, which you are giving him right now

I give it an 8/10.

Go back to /v/

Just finished decking out my cake
Those gauntlet feathers can't come soon enough

Of the three routes, I'd say Revelation OST was my favorite. Shame most of the game wasn't that good though.

Fuck Stahl

Does that mean Awakening and Fates are 0s?

Yeah sure, probably a 7.5. Still fun though and there are certain aspects it does much better than the other 3DS games. It's not a black and white better or worse situation.

That's a nice cake, I'm still working on mine.

Stahl is adorable!

alright~

I'd give it a 9.

Missed the new thread

None of those are flaws even, it's a question of what you like in a story. Every story is made of plot devices, there's nothing wrong with the valla curse. Blood pacts were 100x worse because there was 0 foreshadowing and such.

Corrin's character is a matter of personal taste.

Conquest path makes sense. You side with your family, people ou grew up with and care about instead of people you don't know. There's no way you can defeat Garon so you have to go along with his plans at first. If everyone in Hoshido has to die, then so be it. It's a sacrifice for peace, just like if Russia had to be nuked for world peace ot would be worth it.

Lack of worldbuilding is bad, I agree. Probably the biggest flaw in Fates is the lack of any continental politics. Even the GBA games did better.

The story isn't black and white, it's your own morality that is. I personally would consider not consider joining Hoshido a no brainer, because it isn't.

Continent not having a name is irrelevant because we know from Awakening that it's the same continent.

What a great argument. Tell us more about your grade then.
Fates is probably a 4 cause conquest at least has a few good maps/gameplay. I dropped awakening too early to grade

>training Ursula last minute for the orb she gets for murdering herself

she is absolute shit, fucking hell she is bad at everything

(lol

I like Hana

She's perfectly usable. Much better than Navarre or FRobin.

Just bring a red mage to kill the green armored dude, lure Ursula in, and kill her with herself without any care about suiciding her

Just use Robin & Xander to help out desu

>None of those are flaws
>Nothing wrong with the Valla curse
Lmao

>Continent not having a name is irrelevant because we know from Awakening that it's the same continent.

Wtf have you only ever trained high Attack 5*'s or something?, she's not even bad compared to people like Caeda or Odin

It's really not that difficult. Horse+mage is very convenient even if she's not doubling much.

Don't even try, user, you're on /feg/

I think Fates' plot sucks but I like how you try making good points to defend it.

Though we can agree that, literally anything else is better, right? It's clear games like SoV just had more thought put on the plot and worldbuilding.

>Robin almost a billion points ahead
>no bonus for Tharja
God damn it, considering the pace we go at Tharja is never gonna get the bonus

Anyone have the previous scores? It just refreshed and I missed the increments on each team.

that's a good thing though

SCALES=TIPPED

Let's keep this up Robinbros.

the waifu normies and the majority of Veeky Forums are gonna fill that gap soon, I wouldn't worry

>there was 0 foreshadowing and such
Just like the Valla curse
>It's a sacrifice for peace, just like if Russia had to be nuked for world peace ot would be worth it.
t.Neocon

Just do Story mode chapter 9-3, named literally the blue crow, which has a level 40 Ursula. It makes it much easier.

A story can be made from plot devices, but that doesn't stop the plot devices from being poorly implemented. RD also shit the bed there but that doesn't excuse Fates for what it does.

T I P P E D
I
P
P
E
D

So /feg/ I don't want to bring up shit from the other thread but I wanted to know your opinion.

Usually shit was going on with 'muh awakening ruined FE" rants again and I put this.

You know I'm not defending awakenings story but, the game does take place centuries after the games before it. Since a lot of time has passed it's understandable some things written in history was changed or even forgotten, hence a lot of the plot holes in the story.

I just wanted to know your opinions since I didn't get any last I checked.

ready that noose buddy, your days are numbered.

>Blood pacts were 100x worse because there was 0 foreshadowing and such

I've never seem someone with enough of a lack of self-awareness to bring up the topic of foreshadowing while defending the plot of Fates.

Yeah man, Fates had lots of foreshadowing! Who could forget that time Leo pulled a magic book out of his ass to teleport Corrin to where they needed to be for the story to continue, or that time they literally bring up the fact that Mikoto has a fucking MIND-CONTROLLING BARRIER around Hoshido offhandedly and never bring it up again?

>''just finished decking out''
>no +-tome
>no assist
>no maxed out A-skill
>no maxed out B-skill

what did user mean by this????????????????????????????

Henry

Fucking Henry

I gave you a chance, twice. I grinded you all the way through Berserker to fix your speed and you managed to utterly disappoint me. You somehow having gone through 40 levels in an entirely different class managed to be worse than Tharja who has barely 15 levels on her.

Never Grind up shitters, NEVER.

I think Awakening actually has a decent story. Not great, but not bad, solid 5/10. I dont like how Rukina is now shoehorned into literally everything, and I'm not a big fan of the GrimaRobin twist, but I think overall Awakening was pretty decent. Marriage was an okay idea that unfortunately brought in the worst of tumblr trash.

Lunatic+ is fucking bullshit, though. Having to restart the map repeatedly just so you dont get screwed over by the enemy having a retarded random skillset like Vantage+/Luna+/Hawkeye is objectively terrible.

Welp. No more 3x, I guess.

Is she -Atk?