/pg/ - Persona general

Previous: NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

I love Anne!

Ryuji is lewd

Sojiro is a cuck

I love her more!

What character is that? I know for a fact Ohya has no fanart

GROO A BEST

if ohya was an ice cream flavour it'd be rum and raisin

Impossible.

Why do the nips hate her so much ?
Is it because of the shitty skills she is giving ?

Don't stop till you get enough!

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

She has a little bit

If I was a drawfriend I'd make more but alas I decided to go with photography in high school.

She's just not that popular in general I guess.

>dat ass
>no penis
Unsure if hot or not.

Ohya has nothing going for her

>Dumb haircut
>Dumb sunglasses that makes her look like a fly
>Almost as flat as Futaba
>Square hips
>No curves
>Pencil thin thighs
>Cheap makeup
>Alcoholic
>Has literally only one outfit she ever wears
>Worst abilities in the game

Literally the only reason you can find her attractive, is that you're contrarian to your core

It's never too late to start, user.

I'm sorry but Ann looks like Junko Enoshima. She has the same hair style, the same hair color, and the same color scheme. Every time I see her I see Junko.

>Try to give Ohya the Garish Lipstick
>"That would make things awkward"

Yusuke is ruining the game for me. I hate him so much, I can't even put it into words. That scene with him and the lobsters got me so angry I had to start fast forwarding through it. It was a slap in the face.

>BUT IT WAS SO FUNNY AND GREAT MAI HUSBANDO IS INTERESTED IN ART AND LOBSTERS SO KAWAII XD AND THEN HE GOT 3 NOTES WHEN I ASKED IF I SHOULD STRIP HA HA

Yusuke is a Gaping Studmuffin. He doesn't have flaws. He has Hollywood flaws. He gains everything by being handy, then the game tries to sublime it by giving him a week and saying "Hey look, he's still human, he's a lonely starving artist!" But he isn't. He's a charismatic artist with an artistic side. He's not a character with flaws. He's Gaping Studmuffin

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

Make love, not waifuwar.

Where did the Gaping Studmuffin touch you user ?

That's not really true. If you're in your 70's and have crippling arthritis, it's probably too late.

Yusuke is goatse confirmed.

>Why do the nips hate her so much
It's not just them, user. She isn't anymore popular among Westerners.

When are we getting Persona 5: Scared all night?

Depends on what you want to do with him.

Makoto peeing herself is confirmed in-game. One of the mementos bosses tells her she smells like piss.

>ywn be casual fuckbuddies with Ohya and gradually start to develop feelings for her.

>turning down Haru

too real

Yeah I like drawing a little on my own but they're pretty bad scribbles. I should actually sit down and spend 20 minutes a day practicing some life drawing to get the fundamentals down.

It just slips my mind because I haven't made it a habit yet

ANNE DONO WILL BE MINE

This pasta is going places. We're seeing art in the making.

Alcoholism is a serious problem and shouldn't be ignored.

Post proof or delet

>Joker dates Makoto
>Finds out when her lectures at college are
>"Please respond when you get this"
>Opens chat
>Naked Joker
>Furious blushing

What would groo do?

I guess he'll have to settle for being anally violated by monster cocks.

I know very well that this is a meme.

But what was the original poster even thinking when he wrote this shit? (Minus the gaping studmuffin stuff, obviously)

I mean, what about Yusuke is a Gary Stu? The only thing the dude can do right is art. Otherwise he's just an autist that fails in everything else.

And why did the lobster scene make him angry? Will we ever know the answer to these questions?

Remember that everyone has their weaknesses, but they also have their strengths, there is something you're good at that others can't do, and that's something you should treasure.

I dedicate this Fuuka post to inner strength and uniqueness!

The pasta was originally for Makoto

Mating press creampie without a condom

murder a bunch of people for stupid reasons

Turn 360 degrees and walk to Sae.

Atlus doesn't let me take screenshots or I would but the boss is Shadow Jochi and his persona is the blacksmith dude.

And even when it comes to art, he's not perfect. His entire s.link he's in a slump and can't create anything meaningful.

Oh. Why doesn't anyone ever post and make fun of that one then?

Even Sae and Makoto can get along
you can too /pg/!

Part of me wants a scenario of Futaba trying to do sexy cosplay and send pictures to Joker, only to mistakenly send it all to group chat.

Except she's too good with tech to make that mistake. And even if she did, everyone's phone data would end up deleted.

He's so fabulous

I know that feeling

If he turned 360 degrees he'd end up facing the same way he started.

Babies for makoto!

It lost its touch

Yusuke is actually a pretty good artist.

>Help her up and carry her to his place.
>Untie her and let her sleep on his bed as he sleeps on the couch
>Deal with her freak out when she wakes up.
>Ask her if she's ok.
>"You don't have to tell me what happened, but you do have to eat this." as he hands her a plate of pancakes.
>Ask if she needs a ride home.
>Tell her to take care.

It's been lost to time.

10/10 user, always a pleasure seeing you.

BONA FIDE MONAFIED

>no style
>no grace

Where do you keep getting these? I'm curious.

user, I don't think anyone with a good smell can ignore Futaba and comment on Makoto

VAMANOS

why does akechi dress like a middle aged suburban dad for his casual wear?

whoa guys just driving by to speak up about this like new idea i came up with haha so i was like thinking what if u went to hifumi's church and she was all like i want to try a new move in the confession box hehe so she takes you in n pulls down her sweaty musty panties and asks you to feed shogi pieces into her anus lol so u oblige and start feeding in the nine pawns into her hungry orifice lol some lil farts come out but you dont mind smells like beef bowl yum maybe you even push in a rook or two if your feeling cheeky lol then she says i cant fit anymore and you plug her sphincter with your pointer finger and yell checkmate haha just thinking out loud madarame out

Ann probably contributed to the pile

bc he's incredibly out of touch, more so than makoto even

Post what your waifu would say if you ejaculate inside without giving them a warning.

Haru
>"This is probably bad, should we panic? I don't blame you, I was a part of this too"

>Not knowing the meme

For a little history lesson, IIRC the joke started when the Xbox 360 was released and someone said they'd look at it, turn 360 degrees, and walk away. Most historians agree that the shitposter in question was Micheal Jackson, who was referring to his famous "moonwalk" technique.

Do you think they share a bed?

>has a funny face

>Makoto Nijima has resting bitch face

That's cool but I think it's time to start discussing the future WWE x SMT game

Stop stealing memes, Madarame! I know the truth!

Sae is proseCUTE

THAT BASTARD!

I love the sweater

>tfw I finally get the pancake memes
To think, the greatest detective of all time would be bested by such a simple breakfast item

>Tsundere Anne
Disgusting, this was not the girl I fell for

>that filename
You even stole the image from a different Madarame poster!

Let us not forget that Groo himself became a nigger

are you a middle aged suburban dad user?

I hope so

>sae wakes up every morning drenched in her sister's steaming hot piss

>"But I poop from there!"

Blacked!Groo x Makoto reverse cowgirl WHEN? She has a booty a nigger would die for. Combine that with Makoto and Goro's sexual tension and their sex would literally destroy a universe

no wonder people avoid Sae at work

It's possible to buy gifts for the guys, right?

Woah, are Ohyafags staging a coup? Is it time?

>tfw am seriously considering having pancakes tomorrow morning, just to stick it to groo

What a good boy

She definitely wouldn't wake up with jizz died on her face

No, I don't think you can.

Goro's the type of guy who would cum in her pussy while she slept - gently. Then very carefully clean her up so she doesn't know it happens then BAM. Suddenly shes preggo with a pancake baby and doesn't have a clue.

>Makoto and Goro's sexual tension

Ruining Rise's career by getting her teen pregnant

Stop posting about groo holy shit

Sae is for bukkake

I'm interested in this