League of legends general /lolg/

Sej is dead lol
old:eyosongive.us

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=plbs6Dyh7Js
strawpoll.me/12976677
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are there no female pros?

Speaking of lolg inner circle, do Riddler/Super Metroid/Baldy still post here?

xth for breast metal waifu

>tfw you get first blood in lane playing velcro and come back with sorcs+guise first back

comfy bfs~

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TIME FOR NAUTILUS

>Sej gets gutted after a single patch of being good.
>They are JUST now applying nerfs to Lee Sin/Graves who've been cancer all season long and only considering nerfs to shit like Ahri who from a statistical standpoint been an abomination in terms of SoloQ

Fuck this gay earth and fuck Riot's biased balance team

cause women on average are biologically and psychologically worse at vidya than males and there's absolutely 0 social or biological drive to be the best as a woman.

Women are better at other things.

this is exactly what happened the first time sejuani was remade lmao

Because all of them, so far, havent been good enough.

That change is marvelous. Thornmail is back to doing more than just canceling out part of an ADC's lifesteal.

She was at least playable until they shit on Cinderhulk the 2nd time and Sated Devourer cancer came into play

So is Zac getting Tahm'Kenched (minor buffs for like 10 patches before Riot realize they went too far and he's cancer)

Every PBE seems to be small Zac buffs

Reminder that Tyler1 is completely reformed. . .

Stop being sexist, it might be why you're a virgin

if theres any Looloo in the op and the thread is early its gets deleted

but if its anyone else, even lissfag or vladfag its okay to make an early thread
fuck off with your bias and stick to your own rules

>Sej got hotfixed twice then nerfed
You know what's funny about Sejuani's tank update rework? Her winrate was overwhelming at low elo and fell off to acceptable levels at high elo. You know what that tells me?

People had to be fucking high plat-diamond to understand how to play around her new passive. How fucking hard is it to understand you AA her, wait, and then fight her when it's down?

So according to the statistics Tristana is balanced.But why does it feel so fucking bad and frustrating to play her after her ADC rework?Am i the baddie here who can't player her properly or is she really shit?IT's even worse with the laters bork change because that helped all other carries more so her winrate doesn't actually reflect her true power in my opinion.

I still think they need to increase the price/stats on it so it's more slot efficient.

He's going to be cancer this path user trust me.

Having an AoE displacement become that much more reliable plus the straight damage buffs he got is fucking AIDS

shut the fuck up, everyone is sick of lulushit

Then what's your excuse?

Best girl.
Best smile.
Best wife.

Play Mordekaiser bot

>no counterargument

so this settles it, rules dont matter its just politics again
Nice, truly captures what Veeky Forums and anonymous imageboards stand for, the true equality

psst hey kid
kill your friends

went from gold 5 to plat 5 in 4 days

why didnt you guys tell me ranked was this easy

xth for mischievous foxes

>best
when posted in moderation, yes.

>people praising the thornmail changes
All of the same gameplay problems are there, things have just shifted around.

passive damage reflect doesn't work in PvP.

It's already pretty slot efficient as it is, though the combine cost might be a bit too high. As it is, it's supposed to be a situational item.

Same reason why female chess pros are notably worse than males, probably.

no balls? how about dick instead?

Is that yours? owo

I did

My Sona dc'd for almost ten minutes and I couldn't farm for shit against Xayah and Sion. Really though I only picked Morde so Sona and I would have matching skins

The morde autists have around 54% winrate with him in diamond.
holy shit

Hope you enjoy the next MF visual update summoners!

Eye of the Watchers is pretty good on some mid mages.

Or maybe that's because I play scaling champs and can afford to delay a power spike in exchange for the wards.

The passive reflect is still negligible, especially now that they took the scaling off.

Now there is an janky, yet usuable answer to ADCs and shit like Fiora who stack multiple lifesteal items to sustain infinitely off of you. There's no way in hell a Fiora is going to be able to towerdive a 6 item tank and leave with full health now if he has nu-thornmail equipped.

uwu maybe

>be support
>deal no damage
>focus me or you're guaranteed to lose laning phase
lolbabs?

I get that not everyone is full tryhard in ranked, but I legitimately can't understand why people feed at the slightest offense. Even if they're full "I am the gooderest hero around, I must either carry or the game does not matter" wouldn't tanking their KDA and LP accomplish the opposite of that if they're trying to brag to randoms?

woah when you play a champion in the lane he was actually designed for his winrate increases

shut the fuck up

>what is any game with the holy trinity

Have we really forgotten about Remi from team Renegades?

The number 1 Mordekaiser in Korea plays him mid.
>tfw no Oracle
>tfw no Wisp

Soraka is so fucking boring give me a champion who has to work for their heals.

This triggers the Soraka cucks

kys shitter

female, user
he said female

fuck OFF dagda

xth for Camille
she is super adorable
Can't wait to get home and bicycle kick people with 900 true damage on a 4 second cd

ARHHH SHE'S SO BEAUTIFUL

he said FEMALE pros

not girl(male) pros

reposting

>face fiddle support
>or any support who can silence
>even get executioner's calling as a bonus
This kills the Raka. Also what do you mean no damage? Play well and you can do even a fair bit of that as Soraka.

>League isn't an MMO and isn't supposed to have a traditional holy trinity but all the supports pre-Thresh are archaically designed based on the healer model and don't really fit the game anymore
>meanwhile all of the post-Thresh supports are designed from the ground out with kits befitting a MOBA.

>mfw they never actually made it 1000 gold so I can still start longsword and 3 pots and build this first item
Thank god

where can I find hot E-Girls to boost?

>take a dude, cut off their dick then neuter them and call it a female
not how biology works

Graves and Lee is all you need for jungle

Ahri, orianna and zed is all you need for mid

I replied to you you faglord what the fuck or you don't like those champs?

pls reply

huehuehue

youtube.com/watch?v=plbs6Dyh7Js

>talking about league

do you have permission from the lolg inner circle for this?
otherwise expect mass reports

I'm unironically attracted to Remi.

WHO WANTS TO WRITE ME SMUT??
I want Camille to torture me and slice me into pieces while I cry and beg her to stop!

Answering for a second time:
Fiddle (jg, mid, supp)
Gragas (jg, mid)
Karma (mid, supp)
Morgana (mid, supp)
You have options, all of which still have enough utility to feel like playing a stronger support.

Remi has a vagina and breasts that anyone would want to slide their dick in

You're just a closet homosexual if you can't admit theres nothing wrong wanting to fuck a qt girl

>previous seasons used to play jungle a lot
>clear not mechanically difficult, can look around the map while doing jungle in a comfy manner and plot my route

>come back to jungle
>on almost every jungler I have to click like a fucking madman to barely survive
>if I hear HIKUU in the jungle I am 1000% dead

why riot

What is Leona?

League of Legends became more fun when I stopped picking with my dick and started picking what is actually satisfying to play as.

I would say "Post Nami" but whatever. There are other non-healer pre-Thresh supports anyway.

>league of legends

trap posting is fine but actual league characters arent

Lets talk kindred builds after rework, warrior rush?

strawpoll.me/12976677
strawpoll.me/12976677

As attractive as she is, she has an inside out penis, not a vagina.

don't worry he got a -5ms nerf xD

no im bisexual, Id fuck him sure but just because he got his dick chopped off doesnt mean it was never there

guess his wording was wrong tho

Why are there no BIOLOGICALLY female pros?

Im thinking about getting back into this game after not playing for 3 years and getting burned out on MMOs and Fighting games. sell me on this game lads

I want to go swimming in Lulu.

The only thing Remi has is a repulsive wound his body is constantly trying to close and heal so he has to have a rod stuck in there 24h a day

Remi was a former pro in the LCS.
Thats like going over to /sp/ and saying they can't talk about Babe Ruth.

>trap
>man with a mutilated dick
nope

I'm certain that you must mean with.

no one should care if riot wants to add ugly characters to their game
it's the fact that they DELIBERATELY CHANGED MF's existing appearance to negroid/southeast asian features for no fucking reason other than to appeal to the diversity-inclusive crowd
look at that fucking nose, there's no way it was drawn like that due to time constraints or the limitations of a storyboard
they think they can get away with changing something a character's whole personality is revolved around (a seductive confident seafarer) because it's "new content"
the new animation is fucking trash, and not just because of what they did to mf

>stupidly cost efficient provided you're competent enough to proc the passive constantly
>AP+a little extra damage+50% movespeed for hitting spells
>two champs with sight stone on your team
>literally every spell you want, provided not a lot of them

I've been buying it if I'm fed.

>take picture at an angle
>turn up the brightness to hide and sharp features
>cake face with make up
>cut off dick and turn it inside out
>>>>female

Too bad he can't fix his broad shoulders, his manly face structure, and lack of vagina.

Why are top ALWAYS huge retards?

lets discuss nuclear physics then, since league is also made of atoms so indriectly its related to league.
Lets also discuss muslims here, since its implied taliyah is from arabic regions, so indirectly its related to league.
you know what, lets make this the new random board, since everything is indirectly related to league if you try hard enough

I'm not even a cuck and I don't see the downside of fucking Ahri.

When I first say the image of the animation, I thought it was Lucian.

>talking about an lcs player is the same as talking about nuclear physics
An actual horrible argument

>Implying that's MF's canon appearance
>Giving a shit about some cheap animation
Stop making mountains out of mole hills.

Keep crying, if Remi can't be discussed the Faker and Turtle are no go zones too.

Remi gets posted waay to often and its never related to league, it always results in fucking trapposting. Go to lgtb if you want to discuss traps

youre not discussing its carreer, or anything about league for that matter, its literally just someone who once played league

>tfw you haven't played LoL for years but for some reason you dreamed you were playing Ashe during 10 minutes

there's no good streams on and im not sure if my internet can handle a game right now what do

>THOSE FUCKING SHOULDERS
i can't see anything but a man

>place 5 wards
>EotW has paid for itself
>generate a ton of bonus gold with the passive and run around at sanic speeds with its passive + stormraider's

Are you literally fucking autistic?

Write a story about the picture you posted. And end it with Jinx waking up in a filthy part of Piltover, jaded in response to the fleeting fantasy.