Buy 2015 Veloster Turbo for only $9,000

>Buy 2015 Veloster Turbo for only $9,000
>Beat Toyota 86 in drag race shortly after leaving dealership.
>Everyone oggles my car and gives me thumbs up.
>Pull into grocery store.
>9/10 asks if I'm driving a Porsche
>Chuckle and tell her I'd never settle for driving an inferior German car.

Why haven't you gotten one yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

zeroto60times.com/vehicle-make/hyundai-0-60-mph-times/
zeroto60times.com/vehicle-make/dodge-0-60-mph-times/)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

/10 asks if I'm driving a Porsche

Worst greentext I read since a long time. I really feel sorry for you, not just that you drive a shitpile but for your poor fantasy and lack of creativity.

what an awful greentext.

Kill yourself.

I kinda like how it looks to be completely honest

Same honestly, the color works. We need more pastel/alternative colors on shitboxes

If he was lying he would've said a 10/10.

>3.5 doors

>Beat Toyota 86 in drag race shortly after leaving dealership
Nice minivan you got

This is a good greentext, do not listen to the butthurt weebs.

Kimchi GTI ftw.

>Buy 2015 Veloster
Jokes on you OP

I bought a 2003 Bugeye WRX for $4500.

>Literally half the price.
>Faster
>Objectively better looking
>More practical
>Better reliability (it's the 2.0l engine not the 2.5l)
>Way more potential
>Aftermarket is stupid cheap
>Parts are stupid cheap
>AWD>>>FWD
>People assume I'm a speed demon not an idiot
>I actually have a gorgeous girlfriend who loves it
>I have 4 doors and a trunk and passengers don't hate sitting in the back
>Rear passengers both have their own door
>Actually has heritage to be proud of
>All of the weird styling on my car actually has a function like the fog lights and scoop and wing

I would consider the Hyundai following just as cancerous as the Subaru following as well.
No I don't vape.
My car now makes stock STI power after putting $500 into it.

I don't want another korean shitbox.
Already have one

Why don't you post a picture of your velostwr then, rather than a thumbnail of a stock Google image?

Or are you lying, user-kun

Why even bump the thread, you notice OP didn't even respond to anyone ITT. Was a bait thread from the beginning and idiots always take it

Come at me bro

Bread on hood dipshit.

>Bugeye WRX
Fur faggot detected

>get rescue dog for free
>very friendly great around children
>easy to walk and play with
>bring him everywhere, everyone loves him because he's so approachable
>everyone asks how I raised him, I just say he's a rescue and their eyes glisten

Why haven't you gotten one yet?

Nice. Hope you keep the UEL headers, love the throb

Not necessary.

This is one of Veeky Forums's two known resident Velosterfags.

I wanted to go the same route, unfortunately it's impossible to find a bugeye/hawkeye in my area that hasn't been molested to death. Half the ads are, 'doesn't run', 'hole in engine block', or 'rust but easy fix'. Enjoy your bugeye user.

Not a good angle that thing looks terrible

Would rather buy a fucking mint 986 for 9k desu

Agree.

Le angry face is the best angle.

There is no best angle for the Velosturd

There was a local high school chump who thought his was fast, he revved at the light at my srt4. By 2nd gear he was 4+cars behind.

>drive civic type R
>no one gives a shit
>VTEC intensifies
>grills think it's a safe reliable hatchback
>bus riders post lawnmower memes
>life goes on

i swear i only like the look of it because it reminds me of this vidya gayme car

Eh. Stock for stock they're both 6-second cars.

>9/10 asks if I'm driving a Porsche
KEK WOMEN

I'D BELIEVE IT THOUGH

ONLY THEY COULD MISTAKE A FUCKN HYUNDAI FOR A PORSCHE

Did everyone start clapping at some point?

>things that never happened to anyone in a shit-tier hatchback

If it's the current gen, which it's not because you're too poor, then most people are just glancing over you in disgust.

Actually I think people become furfags because they can't actually get with an attractive human female, so they decide it's just easier to become attracted to animals that look like humanoid.
So basically, it's a way to make yourself feel better because you can't get any pussy.

I think I need to. I like being able to experience different cars, and part of the Subaru experience is the rumble.

Just need to keep looking user. I found one with an STI front clip and wing in world rally blue that had 150k miles and the only modification was a K&N intake. Guy didn't seem like he thrashed it either.
I got one hell of a deal. It was only on Craigslist for two days.
The Bugeye WRXs are a better choice due to the EJ205 vs the EJ255. The 205 doesn't have the headgasket issues of the 255 and will make plenty of power.

Pic related. Installed new rotors and pads last weekend because the rotors were warped. Painted the calipers while I'm at it because thats an extra 10hp right?

why are gookposters so fucking desperate
its just sad

OP got butthurt and made this thread

>things that never happened.jpg
T. I actually own a 2016 vt

Stop samefagging you degenerate

>People assume I'm a speed demon not an idiot

no they still think you're an idiot

this
speed demons are idiots

>Why haven't you gotten one yet?
Because there are better options?

You could've got a Genesis coupe or even a Mazdaspeed 3 and came out better.

Which is more fun to drive, civic or corolla (early 2000s)? What other ultra-reliable options are there?

Gencoupe is much more expensive.

HAHAHAHAHA theyre not

veloster 7.3 on a good day zeroto60times.com/vehicle-make/hyundai-0-60-mph-times/

04 stock srt4 5.2 (zeroto60times.com/vehicle-make/dodge-0-60-mph-times/)

velosturds permanently btfo

>lowballing srt4 by a second
>highballing hyundai by a second

never change Veeky Forums

Because it's a crap car and you work for Hyundai marketing, OP.

>UNIRONICALLY DRIVING A HYUNDAI

WHAT WOULD MOTIVATE SUCH A THING

Well shit.

BRB trading my 2016 Veloster for a 2004 Dodge Neon.

>muh zero60times

man I swear, either theyre putting up shitty times intentionally for some cars or they just listen to whatever the manufacture spits out. good grip tires on my 2013 VT and I get to 60 in shorter than 6.4 seconds.

still not a neon srt4, but that thing has 30 more hp and A LOT more torque, plus an actual suspension that doesn't blow. the rally fixes the suspension, and I've seen boosted veloster that get near 320whp from just a bigger intercooler and a more performance oriented tune.

there's this guy on a fb group I'm apart of that has it tuned to 500hp/490ft-lbs. Idk how he was able to do that with that shitty engine block.

>drag race
Both the AE86 and GT86 aren't meant for dragracing retard, try beating one on corners.

>inferior German car
stopped reading there

>I'm on an automotive board buy I don't like to drive cars quickly.
What did he mean by this?

>I'm on an automotive board and driving quickly is as far as my scope of car culture goes

Obviously that's not the case if I own an AW11 and a WRX. Especially considering I do all of my own work including a headgasket on the AW11 and another on a Miata.

One of the main reasons sporty cars are appealing is because of the g-forces they produce, which can only be achieved by driving quickly. If you aren't driving quickly in a sport car, you're missing out on half the experience. Don't be the guy with a Ferrari that only drives the speed limit. Enzo would be furious.

But then again I'm probably arguing with a Veloster owning degenerate and nothing I can say will make you realize your own stupidity.

Good god, sperglord.

You should be grateful for slow cars like the Veloster. How else would you seize that false sense of superiority in your shitboxes?

Y-you too!

Cool

>2.5L engine has reliability issues
I was looking into getting a 99 wrx because i like how it looks versus the bug eyes but now im concerned
what issues user

Shitpost/10

Thanks!

There's two issues with the 2.5, the first being the headgaskets. The second is the fact that the engines like blow once you start to really push them (500+whp).
The 2.5l is basically a 2.0l that the Japanese clicked magnify by 125% on. It was only really designed to meet the US emissions.
The only thing you should worry about user is the headgaskets.

And I don't know where you're from but the US never got the GC8 WRX, and most of the world received the WRX and STI in the 2.0l version. I'm interested to find out what country had a 2.5l GC8 WRX!

I love my hawkeye wagon to death, but sometimes I see clean ones like yours and I start to get jelly. Looks excellent.

i've always thought these cars were pretty damn awesome looking. If they made a rwd or even an awd version of this car with 260-300 bhp it would be fucking amazing.

Fingers crossed...

The N package Veloster is supposed to be AWD with near 300hp from what I've heard from dealers. I plan on trading mine in for that when it comes around.

>
>Agree.
>
>Le angry face is the best angle.
I love my angry little gook, he's got the cutest growl too.

Okay, I'm serious. Why does Veeky Forums have such a hard on for Velosters?

Wow. Dealers are stupid.

Veloster N is only going to be the i30 N in a different dress. Not a bad thing, considering the i30 N is the new godhatch already.

Veeky Forums is not a singular faggot shitposting about this terrible car.

what state are you in? there's a bugeye in south tx that has the same wheels

I kinda like the Molester. Sure, they ripped off the RS Megane but it still looks good.

Who's the other one?

Nice meme Mohammed.

There is no way a girl likes that car. The interior is shit, and its a harsh ride comparatively to other cars.

You must enjoy your "girlfriends" dick in your ass.

>I bought a 2003 Bugeye WRX for $4500.
>for $4500
>$4500
>implying I KNOW WHAT I GOT didnt happen >you actually paid 12,000 for a beat to shit boiraced piece of garbage

>LITERALLY DRIVING A CAR WITH THIS ON IT
KEK

>Korean

Would you like me to post a picture of the bill of sale? The price on it is actually less than $4500, I think more like $2000.
The guy was firm on price and wanted to sell it to someone who would take care of it. It was only up on Craigslist for two days and I was the third person to see it. He told the first two they couldn't buy it.

My girlfriend also told me I'm never allowed to sell my beat to shit AW11. She fucking loves it. Her next car is going to be a Miata that I'll build for her. And I can tell you, her vagina is warm, wet, and delicious.

Pennsylvania, so definitely not me. I picked these wheels up from a hick who had them in his back yard for $150 for all four. Did some intense sanding and a few coats of nice gold paint and they look great. I do wish they were 17x8 but I can settle for 16x7 for now. I'll upgrade when I go "Stage 3" aka ~300whp as I'll need to buy new and better tires anyways.

I'm an odd one, my favorite is the Blobeye. Don't know why. But all three are seriously good looking cars imo. Super Street did an article recently on a very well done Hawkeye Wagon that just looked incredible.

>And I can tell you, her vagina is warm, wet, and delicious.

bags of sand

That's boobs user. And that's a myth anyways.

>eternal asspain of stock 86 owners
Mod your car, you fucking faggots. It's a fucking tuner car. If you drive a stock 86/BRZ you're a boiracer.

I'll see you in the rearview in my 3.8 Gen Coupe. Enjoy the fat Korean ass.

because its front wheel drive and korean.
I'd rather have a rear wheel drive 86 that only a bus riding vocal majority on some anonymous basket weaving image board hates irrationally.