Fuck this guy

Hey Veeky Forums

I know this board has a large following in Houston so I was hoping that by some fat chance or some stretch of luck someone may be able to help me

Anyways back in may I bought an S14 in hopes of making a drift car like I'd always wanted (I was in high school at the time). Unfortunately I had lost the time to work on it right as it was becoming drivable and actually looked decent. I was forced to sell it and some asshat off Craigslist decided to steal it without paying. I'm not looking for life lessons or opinions on how dumb I am, I'm just wondering if anyone's seen the car. Thanks

Tl;dr: have you seen this car in Houston?

Pic related, the shitbox

Other urls found in this thread:

m.facebook.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bro how does that even happen?

Sorry this happened to you, user. Good luck, Here's a bump.

A sub-animal comes to look at it, then declines to purchase. Car is missing later.

I hate myself for saying this but you should post this on the Houston Reddit page if you want people to be on the loookout

This, despite all the memes Reddit have people that actually care about helping others.

I'm not in Houston but I'll keep my eyes peeled in Austin for you.

How are people supposed to contact you if they see it? Shouldn't you leave some sort of email or tlf?

houston person here, when did this happen?

if it's stolen and you reported it stolen and it was some time ago i would bet it's completely stripped by now. would take someone pretty dumb to daily a stolen car

You're giving a nigger too much credit

its funny because its most likely a white kid who stole this shit hahahahahahahaha

Niggas do not steal 240sx's

fucking white people when will they learn (never)

Op here, you're right about no info so if you see it just email bbroeder1@gmail. Thanks for all the support and help guys, I'll post on Reddit soon, any specific board I should use?

Describe who came to look at the car.

yes, the board is called "reddit"

/r/cars, /r/autos, /r/Texas, /r/Houston, and /r/rbi.

What area of houston are you in? And did the suspect mention where he's from by any chance?

that sucks, I hope you get your car back. I'd keep an eye out but I'm on the other side of the country.

What did that asshat off Craigslist look like?

Be honest.

How do you know it was him? Did you call the police?

You didn't do anything silly like let him take the car before he finished paying, did you?

I'm back guys and I got his fb

m.facebook.

com/kevin.shepard.545?refsrc

He lives in Houston, at least that's where he said he did. Claimed he worked at a muffler shop or something like that. Also, I still have the title, it's just not in my name

Thanks to everyone you guys fucking rock

>this
Also, ()

We got you bro. Sorry this shit happened. I drive around at 1-3am a lot and will stop and shoot you pics if I see your car, this shit is fucking disgusting.

looks like a fucking meth head. Sorry bro your s14 got sold for meth

So at this point I am wondering user.
Do you just want your car back, or do you want something more.
How much pain do you want this guy to be in?

Is it possible to just steal cars in the USA and then keep using it like it's yours?

Where I live you can steal the car all you want, but it's license plate and chassis number will always be able to be traced back to its rightful owner. Also, if a car is registered stolen, it will pop up wih some police officer that encounters it eventually.

The only uses for stealing a car would be exporting it to Africa or using it for a getaway car and then dumping it somewhere.

They just steal cars here to joyride and/or strip them for parts then sell the parts on Craigslist and scrap the shell at a shady scrapyard

>Stolen car for getaway
>so cash famalama.
>yes.
>Insurance covers owner, they ok with it
>segs.jpg

Time to make a fake profile with pics of a nice girl and lure him somewhere to fuck his shit up?

or just tell him u got meth

>2017
>Not putting hidden killswitches in your car

Many thanks br/o/, reddit post is goin up soon

>do i want my car back
yes, but i can live without it

>How much pain do you want this guy to be in?
an inhumane amount

not a bad idea