Should I buy a 2007 Maserati Quattroporte or a 2001 Bentley Arnage based on reliability and maintenance costs?

Should I buy a 2007 Maserati Quattroporte or a 2001 Bentley Arnage based on reliability and maintenance costs?

Both are shit.
Get an S or E class

Neither, based on reliability and maintenance

Bentley arnage T

I've been leaning towards this being my choice. $2000 a year for maintence doesn't sound too bad for a car ythat was once $200000 MSRP. I've heard they don't break down nearly as bad as Quattroportes do either.

Bentley, ignore the germanic mongs, both are nice but the Bentley will run forever, both will cost in fuel though

Bump so I think the Bentley it is am I right that totals for the car shouldn't be more then 2500 a year?

Only strippers buy maseratis

Quattroportes are worthless and basically niggerbait at this point.

I'd go for the Bentley because pushrods'n'shit

Think about the absolute *best* jaguar xjr you can find too

So are you looking for poor reliability and high maintenance cost?
Both are excellent choices!

Yeah I think the image of Maserati would be great if it wasn't for niggers rapping about the cars. Same goes for Versace and the like ruined by niggers not the other way around.

Stay within your budget.

Strippers make enough money to afford one?

Bump

if you plan on fixing it up properly and not shitboxing it up,go for the arnage

If you have to gauge costs for either vehicles neither are for you.

It's like 15k for a 8 year old or newer Maserati dude

Strippers actually make a ton of money. Prostitution is a stupid line of work to willingly go into since a woman can make way, way more money being a stripper or letting dudes massage her feet

These days to show class you have to buy a refurbished Landrover Defender and wear Burberry like a scottish lord just to avoid driving or wearing ghetto trash.

Why do you want one? To look fancy in front of rich people? Newsflash! Wealthy people don't roll around in 20 year old hyper luxury cars. You might be able to impress the odd black fellow at Sonic but that'a about it.