Why would anyone waste money a Japanese sports car for a 100k when they can buy a superior European sports car?

Why would anyone waste money a Japanese sports car for a 100k when they can buy a superior European sports car?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mtNPev6vRpo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why would anyone waste money on a Japanese or European sports car for 100k when they can buy an American sports car?

>he posts a viper
>you post a corvette?

A S T O N
S
T
O
N

Not a sports car

Thank god.

FPBP

Summer is ending little nerd. Get ready to get beat-up by the cool kids

Why is it not?
>470hp
>two doors
>under 5sec 0-60

>4400lbs
The Mustang is a Miata in comparison. It's a luxury GT car that weighs as much as a small mountain.

>Not buying a 10- 25k crotch rocket.
>Or a version of the Atom/another low weight road legal race car that won't cost you two bags of cash every lap in brake maintenance..
>Or a used fully stripped and modded race car.

If you're going to be getting a car you won't daily anyway you might as well go all out. Especially considering literally all cheap sport cars overheat and/or burn the brakes on the second lap.

Why do either even try or even get put of bed in the morning. Its pretty sad when you can't beat a 3500lb, pushrod powered, 40 year old technology, go kart in a straight line.

youtube.com/watch?v=mtNPev6vRpo

>1:20
>Nakazato pulls ahead in the beginning
>"The R-Emblem on the rear is the legendary symbol for invinci-"
>1:33
>Nascar suddenly pulls ahead
>mfw

Literally MASAKA.

Is this bait or are you actually a retard?

minus the brit car's good looks

Fuck off back to weeb trash.

fpbp

>american
>sports car

sperg more

because I like my car on the road not in the shop thank you very much
GT cars are technically luxury sportscars

FPBP

Fuck off you cunts. The hellcat is NOT a sports car.

>buy crotch rocket
>go to a track
>get fucking destroyed by people with half the displacement
>realize you got no skill and bought a meme

Have fun rev bombing downtown though. Most squids can't even launch their bikes properly, Good luck getting any of that performance out on a track.

It's the same with cars though. I can't get the braking zones and accelerations spot on in a 160 HP hatch so I doubt the average retard will manage with 600+ HP.
From what I've seen most people with anything remotely valuable corner really slow because eating shit ain't fun and floor it in the straights to not get memed by a Miata or some stripped 500$ shitheap with decent tires.

Though I do agree the learning curve with a bike is tougher.