So Veeky Forums likes this car because it keeps women away and attracts men?

So Veeky Forums likes this car because it keeps women away and attracts men?

Implying someone on Veeky Forums would have a relationship with anyone gay or not, let alone own a new car

Not gonna lie, I am hetero but there's no better company than a good buddy.

Women love miatas. My gf thought it was the greatest thing ever when I got the pop ups to wink at her
> "Its so cute user! You should keep it forever!"

I'm not even shitting. I was walking with this girl and this girl actually told "That car looks so nice."

That's it, I'm saving up for an ND-RF.

>'I am hetero but...'

>pic related pulls more girls then any musclecar could ever do

We like this car because it's brilliant. It's the best car you can have for under 100k. By FAR.

For under 100k, I'd rather have a S2000

>a Miata is better than an F-Type R
Don't kid yourself

See nig the only people who believe legaymiata meme are faggot benchracers on this Peruvian basketweaving forum or Cletus in his 160no 7liter burger barge

Have you ever talked to a woman other than your mom?
Most women love cute and unintimidating cars like the Miata.

Have you ever driven an expensive sports car or one of the faster pony cars? You get a million stares from other dudes, and they're the only ones starting up conversations with you because of the car.

In the Miata I get attention from girls. Usually too young or too old, but it's better than being ogled by guys.

You want to attract women you need to get a 3.7 ford transit.

Only fags like and buy Mazda

Sage

I had such a hard time deciding between the RF and the soft top. Went for the soft top because I wanted a full convertible and I love it but whenever I see a RF it's like daaaaaamn. I might have to get a used one as my winter Miata.

Kids also like the ND and having a brat-approved car is some kind of proof that you haven't totally died inside as an adult.

I'm gay.

What do you like/drive user?

>not having fembuddies

>overcomplicated RF top
>soft top
What's so hard about offering a normal hardtop or coupe MX5? Do Mazda have some gentleman's agreement with Toyobaru not to bite into their sales?

Probably a 4 th gen Camaro.

funny thing is I see women drive new Miatas while men drive older ones

Why does it cost same a V8 Mustang?

Because this car is a quality car and not a cheap shitbox made of plastic like the Mustang.

Same.
>mfw no Miata bf

So you've never seen the inside of the new Miata then.

This is true and the "gay maymays" are just a stereotype just like the other guy told.

>doing/having anything to impress other people
found the insecure beta

having fembuddies=cucking yourself

I don't, I fuck every woman I befriend.

I never bought a car. I have a drive license and a familiar car, but damn, I just fell in love with this one (RF version). I guess I'll have to save some money...

People who think that are insecure kissless lonely losers who secretly want to suck every dick they come across, so they project they insecurities and self loathing onto a car.

Most Veeky Forumstists live in bizarro-world, where women are attracted to straight-piped V8 more than to cute cars

B-but muh V12...

Yeah, that will attract even more men.

Not participating in public bukakkes with engines.

what is this even?