Fate/Grand Order General - /fgog/

Previous: >[BB-chan's Counterattack / Let's Meet at the Electronic Sea]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170501.php
>Period: 05/01 to 05/24
>Extra related servants (and Tristan) will have an advantage during the event
>New combat and NP animations for Liz (Lancer) and Robin.
>New servants:
>4* BB (Moon Cancer) [Welfare]
>5* Melt (Alter Ego)
>4* Passionlip (Alter Ego)
>4* Suzuka Gozen (Saber)

>[Fate/Extra CCC pickup 2]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/extraccc2/
>Period: 05/10 to 05/24
>5* Kiara (Alter Ego)
>4* Emiya Alter (Archer)
>4* Elizabeth Bathory (Lancer)
>3* Robin Hood (Archer)

>English FGO confirmed for Summer 2017 in US and Canada
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant Chapter 2 - Agartha no Onna has been announced to be released this summer.
>Two new Servants have been announced: Caster of the Nocturnal Castle and Assassin of the Nocturnal Castle.
>A new summer event has been announced in which Minamoto no Raikou will receive a swimsuit version.
>Drake will be receiving a Noble Phantasm animation renewal.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: April 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Do you think that there's any significance in the similarities of appearance between Olgamarie and Solomon?
They both have very long, white hair worn back and fairly simple but long braids on the left side of their faces.
Even if it's something as simple as Marisbilly or Roman dressing her up to look like Solomon for fun and her thereafter taking a shine to the look, I think that I'd like to know for sure.

>tfw waiting for the next volume of FGO side materials that will cover camelot era

hi im gay

I want to fuck Kiara until I die!

>no gif
you have one job user!

Thats not cute

smug BB is cute

Why do I enjoy watching this so much? Watching Illya constantly screaming a shit tier Servant like Heracles is "the strongest in the world" only for him to get destroyed a few minutes later as she looks and disbelief and cries DON'T LOSE BAHSAHAKAH always brings a smile to my face, even more than watching Gilgamesh get wrecked by Shirou.

Hi gay

Smug bitches are not cute

hi gay im gay

Gee Saber, why do you not get any 1-2 stars like the other 6 classes?

How PURE is fox?

She's gonna to feature as Solomon's Master in some distant spinoff like Rin was of Cu. Mark my words.

Best boy.

This is no joking matter user. I hit my balls like that once and I had to get stitches.

Kiara doujins when

All magi are his descendants, Marisbilly seem like his personal fan, because "Chaldea" is named after the people who built his temple.

I love Karna! I want to marry him! I want to HUG him! A-and other stuff.

I want Kiara to be my mother!

jets could beat gil with his own arm

Which 3* will get a 4* version like Kiyo?
I think summer is the only chance for this kind of thing where you get bumped on rarity

I want to grow old with Kiara at my side

Hi, why do you guys keep posting Astolfo? I'm Gudao.

>regular Kiara doujins

Lovey dovey doujins when

He already did it with chopsticks so I don't see why not kek.

>I will make an account to play casually and hoard quartz
Same here. I plan on levelling like crazy and getting a nice pile of QP for later. Depending on how account-binding will work in the English version, and how the pre-reg servant thing goes (if it's a thing at all), I might spend a while rerolling until I can get something decent out of my welfare 10x, since I'll be using those servants for quite a while.

Olga was Solomon's resurrection. EMIYA already said in UBW that there's a resurrection cycle in the Fate universe.

Olga Marie will return from the grave in part 2 and reveal herself to be the true Solomon

>Marisbilly is actually a woman
>Olga is secret solomon and marisbilly child

Well, we honestly want to get your attention. I mean after all we are Astolfo.

>stitches
why would you do that? you could've had your very own boi pussi

Have you ever got something good out of a compulsive roll /fgog/?
Sometimes I'll open the gacha page before even realizing what's happening and roll some useless CE

Post and rate Extella style teams.
>Bryn
>Semiramis
>Medb

>use Semi's potions to make Bryn fall in love with a target, boasting Romantica's attack power
>if possible, use a combination of Medb's charm and Semi's skill to make dumb male Servants fall for Byrn
>use mutual love to supercharge Romantica, turning it into a nuke against even the most powerful Servants
>clean up the rest using above my average Rider

"Olga" was probably "Solomon" before Nasu decided to add Shielder the heroine.

I don't quite understand that image. What's it getting at with "he has a liking for this motif"? Is this just an ESL translation? I feel like it might read much funnier in the raw.

Cu, ushi or medea

Serenity if they want to follow a dead land plot

Did /fgog/ finally figure out what CHACHA means?

MODS

They reveal a bit of her relationship with Roman in the Scrap manga, he calls her "Marie/Mally" in private and seems concerned about her, but she withdrew over the Mashu thing and started relying more on Lev while Roman hung out with Da Vinci and Mashu.

Fuck you, no. You don't understand it man. The skin in that part of your balls is really fucking thin and if you get hit like that you can tear it open and no. It is not pleasure what you are going to feel after it. It will hurt like hell and you just get worse when you see that you are bleeding from your balls. I honestly do not want to go through that ever again. I still remember they had to inject anesthesia around my balls, fuck those hurt like hell after the effect was gone. So no, fuck you.

Boudica, or Ushi
If they are having males for this summer event, I can picture them using Cu as well

I got two Passions, two Kiaras, Gozen, Lancer Tamamo, Lancer Kiyohime and Swimsuit Mordred out of compulsive rolls.

Are you the "Nero Rider is going to be the final boss of this event and we won't win. Mark my words" guy?

Like I said, it'd be neat to see something like Marisbilly dressing up his daughter like Solomon; telling her that he was a good friend or something.

What on earth do you mean by that?

I don't know I saved it from here.

I'm just a stupid gay monkey boy who is oblivious to people's emotions and social cues. How was I suppose to know?
But it's good to know, I like Astolfo!

A mix between Beatrice and Junko?

I compulsively ticketed the Okita gacha once during the Honnouji Rerun (since I'm a newshitter) and got her. My mind was fucking blown.

No, she's a goody two-shoes.

Does Nasu really love Kiara or something?

The fact that even a character like her panders to self insert waifufags is curious

No, I don't care about Nero.

Well, if anyone knows where it's from, I'd love to check the raw text.

Scrap manga?
Nothing comes up when I search for anything by that name.

At this exact moment, she realized she should have summoned an actual top tier like Lancelot.

Newfag exclusive rate up is fucking real, enjoy it while it lasts

As Archer says, you can't trust anything she says or does, but you can trust her intent at least.

She will fuck with you a hundred different ways, but at least at the end of the day you get the feeling she's not evil. She's mainly just doing it out of boredom or for fun, since she's a casual sadist, but not a hardcore sadist.

Olga's description is of a woman in her mid-late twenties who is a bit chubby. Her design doesn't reflect any of that.

Fuck off spic, no one cares about your vulgar profanity

I did. And then I did a 67-long no-gold streak (mix of the Lip/Melt and "Final Day of CCC Rate-Up" things) after getting Drake on the rotating CCC rate-up, so now I'm in full-on hoarding and saving up my RL dollarydoos for the anniversary.

Things that should have NEVER made it into the game:

- support Berzerkers (Shittingale, Ass-terios)
- DPS Casters (Sanzou, Illya, NR)
- Casters on the field PERIOD
- non-Quick Assassins (Shitki, Papa Bones, Hundred Lips)
- fucking Break bars

Anything else missing?

He never even brought her up in his blog. Are you sure you're not projecting? He likes tsundere the best.

Do you think Fate / Apocrypha will flop both in quality & sale? How high is your expectation or do you have no expectation at all?

Silly user, she's more compatible with the loli protector than the hag lover.

Time has stopped.
The scene lasts less than a second.
But…
I'm sure I'll remember this scene vividly even when I've gone to hell.

Yeah, fuck off.

Scrap is the name of the manga with some of Mashu's and roman's backstory in Chaldea Ace. But the scanner that made the imgur folder kind of missed some pages.

I want to bully Nito while she does her morning exercises!

>nasu did the bare minimum he needed to do to get retards to whale for her
He's just a Jew.

Bullying Lip

PROTIP:
The one saying that was Archer, not Shirou.

Were the Fate/Apocrypha books that bad?

purely for Hakuno (You)

Kiara fanart by Mizuryu Kei when ?

The Lancer chase at the beginning of F/SN is really something else. The one where Shirou dies and Rin comes in to save him. And then later on Saber appears when Lancer was about to finish him off. Such a good intro, because of all the mystery the reader comes across.

Bullying is reserved for Lip

as pure as a chair at a restaurant

It will usher in a new age of shitposting, memes and secondaries. Should be fun.

I want some H of her by Butcha-U

Like his lewd nun from Spooky Pregnant School

or a Sian doujin

There would be so much sex after this.

>Rowling writes F/SN, Zero and GO
>What happens
Fate route is aimed at children audience. Everyone tell Shirou that the Holy Grail War is serious business, but Shirou does mostly cooking and going to school. Shirou, Rin and Shinji are best friends. Mid-story, Shinji kills Berzerker with a basic spell. In the end, Shirou stumbles on victory when Gilgamesh accidentally commits suicide by throwing himself upon Shirou's sword

In UBW route, the audience broadens to a wider public. We get more information of what the HGW and servants are, but it's still very confusing. Shirou, Rin and Shinji learn magecraft at the tiger dojo. People mysteriously disappear at night at the school, but outside blaming the fake janitor without much proof, nothing much is done against it. The sotry ends with Medusa in Gorgon form being defeated by an excalibur lucky shot by Shirou while he's rescuing Sakura, who was all along the unwilling culprit. The sword was given by Artoria mid-fight, and she afterwards used Avalon to heal Shirou.

[More next]

Nasu wants to have sex with a woman, to pour his love out to them in both word and deed, then be told by the same woman that she never actually "loved" him the way he loves her.
Takeuchi on the other hand is a pleb who wants to make maids suck his dick like any other otaku. He isn't a thinking man like Nasu.

Solomon is pure.

this picture makes me angry

If Illya summoned Gawain instead of Heracles would she win the Shirou Bowl?

We posting parodies of this scene now?

that's not how I remember it

Someone post the Prisma version. I can't find it.

Could they win the HGW?

Is that motherfucking vergil?

Could have been like this, even better.

Are you sure that you don't mean "Unlock"? From what I can see, that's the one you're talking about.

Either way - are there scans of the missing pages to which you're referring?

Gawain differs largely whether hes enemy or ally. With Ilya he'd reprise his role for original Extra

"Madam I do insist you do not talk to my master, my master is quite accommodating with riff raff but I'd ask you to know your place"

Which servant will take care of all your pent up after battle?

With the right motivation.

Medb

Kiara

Why did Gil want Saber to take him out? Was he afraid?