>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/8Kakgr8Z
twitter.com/WritingMadness/status/857329324289961985
dropbox.com/s/1sj9klkzcsqnr6e/TactHackV4.gba?dl=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tharja is a terrible character and a child abuser and isn't canon.

Vote team Robin and report tumblrjafag

THARJA A SHIT

Azura is shit

Tharja a shit

inb4 Tharjafag

Making Faye a mommy.

Cutest wife, or Cutest Wife?

Ah, I want to fuck a dick.

Your waifu is reddit.

Robin is the fell dragon grima. A vote for Robin is a vote against all the ideals you believe in.

Should I start spending flags now for 22k?

It looks like Tharja will never get x3 anymore

If they keep pecking away slow enough, we will finish the votes without giving Robin the x3, even once. And they then lose.

Sauce pls

but nowi is against all the ideals of reddit

I expect she'll get 1 hour at best

Save 400 flags for it and spend the rest EZ

What did you expect?

please respond

>Alm chose the boring deadfish rapebaby over the fertile village qt with a 10/10 bod.
What a homo.

Might as well use them. If enough people do then not even the x3 will be enough for Robinfags to make a comeback.

Robin's just the vessel for Grima's spirit isn't he? Not Grima himself?

x3 multiplier lasts for 1 hour. you can only use 400 max, even if Tharja somehow gets one. So start spending, and leave 400 in case.

This is linde's husband

pastebin.com/8Kakgr8Z

twitter.com/WritingMadness/status/857329324289961985

Heh... SIBLINGS...

Evidence?

Actually, Nowi is confirmed "Reddit" according to /feg/

So, /feg/, I have this Henry I'm ready to give to Julia for max GTomebreaker. However, he's +Spd/-Def. Is that good or should he become fodder anyways?

-atk / + res
-spd / + res

This is my damn luck with Celica, actually first time I spent money in FEH.
Which one do I keep? I figure speed is more important, as her weapon will compensate for atk?

Better than stinky Merric desu.

There is no such thing as a fast Henry and his attack will still be shit.
Fodder.

Robin is grima

For those wanting to play something till echoes shows up.
dropbox.com/s/1sj9klkzcsqnr6e/TactHackV4.gba?dl=0
Latest version which goes up to ch 18 (22 chapters total)
Just leave feed back here and I'll find it.

I'm their son, I have ok growths for a mage.

Neither really but, the -atk can at least be fixed somewhat

Am I fucked?

Both are unfortunate, but if I made my -spd +def Linde work you can make your -atk work too, either merge them and hope a +atk +spd level up or feed her to a distant counter user for distant defense

yes, Genny will fuck you to death.

Has her skill changed the meta for clerics at all?

>just 5*'d Alfonse so I could have a decent bonus unit
I think I'm retarded
At least he fits with my Sharena and Anna now

Healer meta is here already

Reina a best!

It really is unfortunate specially after wasting 100$ dollars. Alright i'll merge and keep the -atk and pray.

Not really, still a fun skill to use tho.

>Spending money to get fucked by IVs
What's wrong with you?

-def is literally the worst for him

>that lean
>that hair
>that left hand position

it changed the meta of the 10th stratum, you can literally get raped by healers alone now.

Good taste desu
I marry her every Rev playthrough

thanks

RNG and falling for the gambling meme

>implying he needs to be fast

>actually first time I spent money in FEH

100$ holy shit, I havent spent a dime on this yet, did you get anything else for your trouble?, I hope so, luckily the day I whale so hard is very far off, I dont think Ilyana or Astrid will come anytime soon

What was Shiro thinking messing around with all those big tuff bandit hunks? He's pretty beefy and meatheaded himself but he couldn't jock them all out by himself.

They can destroy anything with low res/speed and pick off units with around 30ish hp. Definitely gives you some more options.

As if those stupid quests weren't already painful enough.

>this media may contain sensitive material
Disappoints again.
At least he has good taste.

I like Hana

>100$
Jesus christ man.

Elise with wrath staff and cav buffs might be cool.

I'd like to play with Healers but they tank your score far too much in arena.

>I'd like to use healers but they have the same BST as mages so I only use Armours so I can get as high as score as possible

there you go mate I think I said what you wanted to

I got my first Celica with -spd with free orbs so I thought, fuck it let's throw in some real dollars and buy the most expensive orb bundle (104.99$ canadian dollarinos), trying to get a better IV.

Burning through all those I got a -atk, only pulling reds. Along the way I got a 5* Roy (shit) Seliph (shit), and Takumi (good IV, pulled from a set with no reds)

A lot of Lonqu and Hinatas for inheritance. All and all not a good experience, I regret every cent, I could buy so much grocery with this...

What do Cecilias usually run? I have a Atk nature.

>x2 against wary fighter

Should I be mad? I spent 20 orbs, rolling for the new waifu healer, and got Kagero instead. I haven't played in a while, so, is Kagero good?

Blade if horse meme, Raven if not.

Where did this "conquest has a good gameplay" mem came from anyway?

my anuse

If +atk, Raven + TA
If +spd and horse memes, Blade.

From having good gameplay

Nintendo S H I L L S needed to move Conquest off the shells after Birthright BTFO it out

>Like Hector, Camilla, and Tharja
>there isn't really a way to build that into a team
Sadness. Maybe I'll make a flier team using Camilla or something.

Also, If I wanna roll hector, should I just save my orbs for now? I have hawkeye as a 5* in the mean time.

Feel free to correct me, but since arena score is connected to the sp cost of skills, and the fact that healer skills are noticeably cheaper than the others, wouldn''t it be enough to see a decent drop?

>100
>whaling
that's golffish level

Genny's atk and new skill is cool and all but I'm just rolling for her because her art is cute.

But user, we're all Nintendo shills here

>there isn't really a way to build that into a team
not with that attitude
you seem to have shit taste anyway

One small step for Julia, one giant step to perfection

is Jeorge the only character with Cipher level of art?

a drop yes but signifcant no, unless you're trying to get tier 20 then just use whatever you want to there's not a lot of difference between tier 15,16 and 17 so you can just use whoever you want

refute my FUCKING STATEMWEGNTS THEN you faggot, presnt some arguments over conquestb not having good gameplay

Yeah, she's definitely not going to replace your heavy hitters, but having a healer that can take a nice chunk out of people comes in handy.

I mean, I could roll Hector as a defensive power house, Camilla to crash in and soften stuff up, probably azure to fill the spear roll and help hector hoof it, and tharja to fill the middle ground.

The lack of a healer makes me wary though.

memes are facts that faggots cannot fathom to accept until they have gone though the 5 stages of grief.

To the user that posted this, or anyone else who might know -- where is the source? Please.

He isn't though. Robin and Grima are separate people

I'm still waiting to see the results of Elise + Wrathful Staff 3 before deciding whether the skill is worth it. Hopefully some whale out there is doing it.

>Robin fags actually believe this

I wish he had gotten more than one cipher

How can you not build that into a team? Just get a good blue or a buff bot to round them out. Ephraim with Hone Speed would be perfect. You could use Femui as a debuffer as well to get some extra magic damage.

He was my first 5 * on day 2 and I was amazed by how good his art was. Highest quality still in this game IMO

pastebin.com/8Kakgr8Z

The /v/ drawthreads.

>rapebaby
What?

Will the Black Fang get its own paralogue that goes into detail about their drug trafficking operations in Askr?

lol what's wrong with his face

Who are the HUFFIEST boys in Fates?