Are they the most bro-tier automaker out there right now?

Are they the most bro-tier automaker out there right now?

>care more about the ICE than electric vehicles
>skyactiv-x
>were brave enough to experiment with a different engine in attempt to be different and unique

electrek.co/2017/03/07/mazda-no-pressure-from-customers-to-make-electric-vehicles/

>right now
They always have been. Pic related is the god-tier plaid seats option on the FB.

I'm my current favorite cars company lists it goes: Ford & Mazda >jaguar > lotus > everything else

I'm glad I bought a miata

Also that pattern is hot as fuck I may pattern my racing buckets after that when I get them reuphostered

They're also a small company that punches above their league, I drove my uncle's '16 Mazda 6 and the interior is superb, better than many Audis I've been. They're also committed on keeping manual transmissions alive.

>"bro-tier" is somehow desirable

>implying someone who has your back on an issue and doesn't back down isn't a bro
>implying that's a bad thing

back to /r9k/

>no sports car in current line-up with more than 155 hp

>horsepower

the miata is all about having fun in the twisties, you spergie

You seem to be getting lost in the semantics here. Would you rather Mazda cuck out and produce electric shit and automatic hybrids? That weaksauce doesn't even deserve a (you).

Benchracer spotted. How's your Camaro SS online build going?

Mazda's are pretty good, My 2nd gen is really comfy. I chose it over the 3rd gen because of styling, I can't get into the 3rd gen looks.

>care more about the ICE than electric vehicles
That is a product of them being of limited means
They don't have the budget to fuck around trying to make a billion dollar investment in EV just to sell a few thousand units like GM does

>committed on keeping manual transmissions alive
Not in my country...The only manual car they have here is the ND soft top. Even the ND-RF is automatic.

flip?

lolno
Fiat group is.
Think about it.

>bought a mazda 2 purely for work purposes
>the interior is fucking annihilated at 50k miles
>everything under the hood is pristine even after daily abuse

pretty good

Yes

rf's still pretty gud desu

How does it handle shitty roads? In my 3, I can feel every bump it irritates me sometimes but the steering feels great.

probably worse but not by too much

drove through a shallow flood once and felt like a fucking submarine

>interior is annihilated
That's your fault

Yes, because I use the vehicle for work purposes that destroy the vehicle both inside and out

I'm impressed that nothing mechanical has died yet, compared to other vehicles I've had this one is the best

>Calls other people normies
>worldview is based on american pop-media, especially shitty romantic comedies set in higschool/college or other aspects of young adult life

Looks like the gti seats in red.