Jalopnik Crashes another Car

Yep, those NYC faggots crashed another press car while reviewing it.

jalopnik.com/three-lessons-i-learned-from-crashing-the-fiat-124-spid-1797697674

>I am deeply ashamed, and I am deeply sorry, not only for the nice people at Fiat Chrysler who lent Jalopnik this car, but also to my coworkers who were waiting to drive it, and also use it to record a video the following week.

>That video shoot, I had to inform them, would be delayed.

>Because of me. Because I was a moron.

Lets all point and laugh at these idiots that don't know shit about driving but have the hubris to call themselves automotive journalists.

>linking to jalopshit

Wish those commie fucks had died in it, then the car would have had a honorable death

How do you get paid to drive fast cars, and then crash something with 160HP?

Easy, generate enough traffic through clickbait that the bean counters at GM or FCA think it's worth loaning you a demo car so you can make uninformed opinions about it your even dumber fanbase will lap up.

Raph doesn't drive fast cars. He drives a shitty baja bug and takes public transit.

I like how he learned three lessons but one of them wasn't that he sucks at driving. These guys are suffering from complete cranial-rectal immersion.

Hahahahah FAGGOTS!
>couldn't handle the power from direct injection

>cant handle all dat miata power apparantly

top WEW

>hard left corner + gravel road
>going full throttle

what the fuck?

LMAO RECKING IN A FIAT 124

JFC LRN2DRIVE SCRUB

It's not gravel you autist, it's just the average American "land of the free" quality road.

Also, remember these are the people who shitposted about the Giulia Quadrifoglio (who would have imagined) and now they crash another FCA car.

I'll bet my left nut these fuckers will say something bad about the 124's suspension setup being somewhat "unpredictable".

These are the kinds of low performance scrubs that recommend FRSs as being fast and fun.

Aren't these the idiots who forcing the Miata meme

This is perfect.

This and them crashing the Camaro are the only two things I know about Jalopnik.

>didn't hire fedore nigger furry 5000
This is the future they chose

So he lifted the throttle and the car snapped on him?
This seems like an amateur level error.

>This seems like an amateur level error.
You aren't wrong

>driving without ESP if you're not able to handle the car

Anybody that has any business reviewing cars should not need driver aids.

how are they still in business?

i though The Hulkster made them go bankrupt with the law suit?

Apparently...they did.

They've been jewed basically becoming a pro German cars "magazine" who shits on everything who is a competitor to them.

(((Jalopnik)))

Half their writers are now city stacies pretending to be equally unorginal 'racer gurls'.

What colossal faggots

I can drive better than these cocksuckers, how do I take their jobs?

Looks like gravel to me

imagine not being able to handle 160hp

you dickbags don't know shit about that writer.

raphael started like 3 or 4 years ago writing dickbag articles on anything that they would throw at him. he actually won his spot on jalopnik by submitting into one of those 'become a writer on jalopnik by writing about x subject'. if you read his articles, the dude has got a great head on his shoulders and loves automobiles (loves them a fucking lot more than these dickbags on Veeky Forums)

this guy has written hundreds of solid bits for jalopnik in order to actually get to this point in the journalist career. where you're driving cars that aren't available for sale, cars that people have dropped thousands of dollars to enjoy, etc. He's a solid dude, and he doesn't need to apologize to anyone for wrecking that car because shit fucking happens.

raphael if you're reading this, you earned your spot in that car and you deserve a freebie for wrecking it. i hope you enjoyed your time in the seat too!

hey now, they're not psychic you know

That's a funny looking MX5

What's this look like?

that's a pretty weird meltdown you're having over a dude crashed a car trying to show off in front of a girl

an extremely angry koala with feathers on its head

>dumbfuck killed a fiat
why is this a thread

Gawker's subsidiaries (e.g. jalopink, jezebel, and slowtaku) were sold off to....UNIVISION

so heeby beaners now run that propaganda machine. still liberal niggerfaggots

Ask me how I know you live somewhere that doesn't get below 0.

The only one that matters.

t. raphael

weird meltdown? i'm saying you assholes are judging a person by one act just because they're in the limelight

oh wait, i'm on Veeky Forums. where critical thinking goes to die

Yeah nah mate you should kys

When will this useless fucking shit outlet finally go bankrupt?

Veeky Forums is not your personal blog take your redditspacing and yourself back to the shithole you came from.

Lmao, you seem lost, buddy.

A few more crashes then people will stop lending them cars.

doesn't hulk hogan own them?

you have anger issues, buddy

that's probably the best looking Corsa I've seen

Is that you raph? Salty over how you embarrassed yourself in front of the qt?

Jesus Christ fuck jalopshit. How the fuck...
>that pic
kek, retard overcorrected twice.
>Implying I'm going to click that article
Raphael, this is a hilariously weird and pathetic way to do damage control...

suck cock

Fiero with a body kit.

No argument? Fuck off.

Oh yeah you sure got me, kids. It was me in disguise all along! Because anybody that strays from my personal opinion is a troll!

Suck my cock.

No, they claim that Fiat is better than a Miata in a other article

>not using adblocker

>Letting the mentally ill progressives drive your car
>Ever
Lmao

Lol, Raphael is a soft in the head fanboy. Sorry your gay lover can't drive for shit.

>Lets all point and laugh at these idiots that don't know shit about driving but have the hubris to call themselves automotive journalists.

Pretty used to that sort of thing, what with game "journalists" and all.

Why would you be so mad if you weren't the tardfuck who wrecked that fiat?

Demon Pug

raphael pls go