Used tires

Are these winter tires worth $200 for the set?

Those are winter tires, which will wear down extremely quick in summer temperatures.

If you're considering used tires, you shouldn't be owning a car in the first place.

I want buy a set now for the upcomming winter. These retail for around $1000.

Blizzak LM-32

Looks like the softer outer layer is already gone, meaning reduced snow and ice traction. Whats the tread depth? Got another shot?

Blizzaks have a souper special ultra grippy winter compound for maybe the first 30% of the tread. After that they are basically all-seasons. Those tires have long worn through the good part.

>buying used tires
gtfo poorfag.

What is wrong with buying used tires if they come in a set with decent tread left for a fraction of the price?

age.

>why shouldn't I be buying pre-worn wear components
also
>no dot code
lmao

>Used tires
>$200

what the fuck? I can get all 4 tires for $30. Granted I have a very common size tire, but even the special snowflake tires you shouldn't be paying more than $100 at most.

Do you buy used underwear too? Or used shoes?

Not him but by your retarded logic you can't buy a used car either

Tires are wear items, you don't buy used wear items

used cars come with used tires retard. By your retarded logic you would have to replace all seals, tires, wipers, pads, disks, exhaust hangers, fluids, coatings.... whenever you buy a car.
But you don't because that's retarded

But i do

that's really retarded m8

You should always change all fluids, tires and brake disks and pads on used cars you buy.

Maybe if you're Susan and think a brake pad is the thing under your foot.
Also unless it's like a 20 year old car you should definitely do shit like crack open the diff because "hurr durr replace ALL fluids"

*definitely NOT

With used tires...

Check the DOT codes, make sure they're not more than a couple years old.

Also, with winter tires, squeeze the tread, make sure it's REALLY soft, if it isn't, they're trash.