Roast Me

I just bought this 2017 F150 XL 4x4 with STX appearance package for $37.5k out the door. Tell me why I am a retard.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MnZFX3HyJ28
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not at all, nearly how I would have optioned it as well.

you aren't. the f150 is the best truck in its class.

Because you got the ecobust and not the V8. The nice sounding V8 was the only thing the F150 had going. At least it's new and hopefully under warranty.

>spending more than 8k on a car

end yourself you retarded nigger

lol
reported for racism

>Automatic Car Wash Destroys Aluminum F-150 Antenna

Ford fangirls BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=MnZFX3HyJ28

butthurt poorfag detected

>not buying a used 5.0 platinum

Car washes have been doing this forever. He's a yard for taking it through a fucking crazy one.

Fellow masshole checing in

You dun pretty good, OP. I would've optioned that about the same

>Mere Car washes have been destroying F150s forever.

I totally see it.

Great, another guy on 128 commuting to his office job in a truck. I got so tired of nearly being run over by these fags I sold my Miata and got a larger car.

Hey I bought that Miata!

You sure?

Broke af Masshole here. Your company hiring?

Company? It was my HS graduation present.

>"Lol, you can't spend your money as recklessly as me!"

Not that user but..

Considering I took a car loan out on a vehicle I could very easily afford, I'll say that for some people making payments on such a depreciating asset is just something they don't want to do.

My next cars/trucks will be used and purchased outright. I'd rather have two-three $5k-$8k cars than one $37k truck that I'll be worried about scratching.

>$37.5k

What are your payments user and for how many years?

That is literally the same reason I sold my Miata. And I am also a masshole.

72 month 19.5% APR

Will you be my next girlfriend?

It's not reassuring when you're doing 85mph on 93 south and some dick in a Tahoe passes you in the right lane like you're standing still.

I'm on a 3 month payment plan through Ford Credit because I get a $1250 rebate just for using it and it has no prepayment penalty. So I bought it with a 25k down payment, then I'll make my next two payments of like 4K each and be done with it and have saved $1100~ or so

Was gonna pay cash for it. Also, it's a work vehicle, so the full price is deductible for me since I own the business. You can do the math on that one

>small business owner
you shouldn't give a shit what anyone on this cambodian basket weaving forum thinks about your purchase

Nah some people on here have good input. Pic is the other vehicle I bought too (transit 250)

>19.5% APR

Good goy

Damn. Almost $40k for a god damn base model truck?

I got a (slightly) new double cab Chevy for only $27k man, it was the WT trim. No appearance package though.

>19.5%

holy fuck

37k at sub-prime rates and 6 year term. LULZ

>$37.5k
Wew, I paid $28k for my 2016 XLT 5.0L V8.

OOYYY VEEEYYY