Mitsubishi's final death rattle

Mitsubishi's final death rattle.

Would look nice if the grill extended down over that gaping, black maw.

They didn't go far enough.

looks like this faggot

>thinking Mitsubishi will ever die

lol no. they make cars for shits and giggles. if Nissan-Renault group ever falters and abandon's the brand, Mitsubishi will just pick it back up again with some other collaborative venture.

its like people forget that their main business is launching rockets and being an industry titan.

Why can't they make good vehicles anymore?

There's a physical limit of how fucking constipated cars can look.

...and we're QUICKLY approaching this limit.

What's wrong with mitsabitchi

if they have such deep pockets to play with then why are all their cars so terrible these days?

>YOU WANT MIRRION DORRAR??

It almost reminds me of Kirby struggling to fly because he's running out of air.

Because they don't give a shit about their automotive products.

Why can't we go back to having cars with one set of lights on each side of the grille?

Get rid of the stupid squinty nip-eyes and upper trim, make those gaping fog lights smaller and function as the low/high beams.

Modern car design is pants on head retarded.

If they really don't give a shit, they should hand the brand over to madmen and become Japan's TVR

That would cost money.

being hit or miss is what happens when you are essentially a technology development company.

>this isn't a shoop

just what the FUCK

And yet they can still afford to make this.

Because (1) they lost funding and (2) they lost funding.

It's a terrible cycle. You don't have money for R&D so you make shit cars. You make shit cars nobody buys. You have no money to put into R&D. Repeat.

I think what killed Mitsubishi is they never really had a proper loss-leader on their lineup. Any time I was ever in the market for a new car whenever I looked at their lineup I was always completely underwhelmed by the prices. Nothing really screamed AMAZING VALUE at me. I mean, a lot of their products look perfectly nice... But every other company will take a popular seller, slap a ridiculously low sticker price on the base model, and make up the profit selling over-priced leather steering wheels to slightly upmarket buyers.

>Xpander

it's almost like they are a gigantic multiheaded corporation that makes far more than just cars hmm

Yes and no. The different concerns will operate as separate companies with their own management/employees/board of directors.

Americans have always appreciated the plane building skills of Mitsubishi.

they can't lose with those corner scoops. o predicted this

>Because (1) they lost funding and (2) they lost funding.
They are a multimillionaire company and they just don't care making cars any more. The only good vehicles they make under Mitsubishi cars are the Montero/Pajero and the L200. Rest all are bullshit CVT crap.

I like it.

>Jap TVR

Do kitsch crossovers really sell that good?

>first we got the Juke, then C-HR, now this.

Mitsubishis peak

look at those FLAT sides
shits flatter than op's mom when she was 10

They're not a corporation though, they're just a loosely grouped bunch of independent companies.

You don't say? They don't even have a Fuso division anymore; that's sold off to Daimler.
>multimillion
Make that multibillion.

Its just a poo in loo car though, they wont even sell it here.

WHY the FUCK does every car need to look like a fucking mad scientist project from the distant future? What the fuck was wrong with CURVES? Why does every car have to look like you'll fucking cut yourself just looking at it? And literally the god damn exact same slant eye headlights.

Needs to be higher, way too much glass as well.

YOU WANTU DORIVU?