Previous:

Wrys best and canon.

I like this thread more.

xd le epic scale tipper man gonna beat da waifu we did it reddit

comfy thread

I'll take this one

you forgot your trip, raul.

spur hp x2 when

I want to hug that owl, it's so cute. Specially when she gives me the daily orbs.

GIVE ME SETH OR GIVE ME DEATH

what daily orbs?

>she

The ones we aren't getting.
Is it a girl (boy)?

Is it bad that I'm more interested in the gauntlet than I was with the election?

Young Gun Jagen team when?
>Blue Seth
>Green Titania
>Green Frederick
>Colourless Sothe

First for Sharena

maybe it's a girl(male)

Impregnating Faye!

I was going to say, the election didn't have cute girls. But then I realised the gauntlet doesn't either.

She wouldn't want your kids

Only Alm's

>perfect IV eirika
>perfect IV linde
>no perfect IV nino

the fuck...why is it harder to get perfect IV heroes that get released as 3 and 4 star

Tharja a shit and non-canon

Cute!!

>implying I'm not Alm

>can't even one round this green
She also did 1 damage to Ike. I guess her literal one job is being a Hector buster

I know Linde, but what would be perfect for the other two?

>sniping genny
>get genny and faye

I'm so happy

She's shit. I already sent like 4 of them home to the feather grinder because i already put reposition on most of my units.

Alm not the type of guy who'll go on Veeky Forums

all +spd is perfect , but for nino at the highest level of buff +atk or +spd makes little to no difference

Is +Atk Nino worth dropping feathers on?

You can't be.

If you somehow are, get the fuck away from Celica. That girl has issues.

Also stay away from Faye since she's even worse than Celica. And Clair, because she's still too deeply obsessed with you in an unhealthy manner.

Actually, just don't bother marrying. It's not worth it when anyone with interest in you is incredibly clingy at best and borderline yandere at worst.

And what about bane?

He'll always have Luthier

Shut up Lukas

BANE?

>he's still too deeply obsessed with you in an unhealthy manner.
She got over with him for Gray going as far as giving him therapy over Tobin Death

How to fix gauntlet
>choose characters of similar popularity
>give 1 3* unit to those who back team on first round
>give males x2 bonus for equality

I'm sure these would make the gauntlets a lot more enjoyable

If you have a Life and Death 3 available to give her and/or a speed buffer, sure.

I knew this would happen

What units are you hoping will return on a banner some day? I'm hoping for Ephraim, Faye, and Sanaki if she's the sole red focus.

>free Barst
free Hector when

So, all the new quests feature free units: Donnel, Felicia, Draug, Hana and Askr shitters

Then there's Barst. Surely ISIS knows he's fucking us over when we roll greens.

Don't worry, Snacki will come back for the triangle mastery banner along with Roy and Selena

Clair actually does move on from Alm eventually.

Faye and Celica don't, and are thus clearly the worst possible people for him to remain associated with.

Barst is good you little shit.
Bartre is the shit green.

I have an extra 4* Eirika. Should I feed her to Ephraim for Hone Speed or promote her to 5* and +1 my current 5* Eirika? I don't have Matthew anymore.

so for nino, unless you got buffbot like eirika then +spd is better because she can orko more enemy without any buff that way, if you get buffbot then +spd/+atk makes little differences

-hp is good for eirika, -res makes you a little bit easier to get killed by mage
-def is good for nino and linde cause ideally you don't want to get hit by close distance enemy anyway

Please tell me he'll be a good ninja.

I love Sumia so much! I cant wait for her to be in Heros so i can have my lovely wife again.

I feel like complete shit, i just realized i missed Cynthia's and Morgan's Birthday this month since i was neck deep in finals.

I only have 1 daddy Bartre though. I've rolled like 8 Barsts. At least he's reposition fodder but still, where's my Julia?

Eirika!

What would happen if Alm met Marth?

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR PALADINS DESAIX

>He will never have Baselard
(lol

can't wait to make bride eirika my buffslut

I'd imagine they should have met at least once considering their continents are right next to each other and people seem to be able to freely go back and forth between them.

Pies

TIME TO DUEL

Did someone say DUEL?

Ok /feg/, with my boy Roy I somehow managed to get a top tier score on offense arena, but now I need some help to get a defense. Pic related are my units, any advice?

Why should Celica? Alm is just as clingy towards her.
They get along after some conflict.

Does this look like the face of mercy to you user?

Zihark(I think?) card

>Barst is good
Yeah, to pass Reposition to something that doesn't suck

Really can't be arsed to train Hana and Barst. Barely can be arsed to do Donnel and co.

You're looking a little weird, Mae.

That's what you've been saving all the crystals for

linde azura clair thundercock, there must be someone that got no good green that will fall for that, sadly your thudercock is 4* so maybe change him to taco if your taco got vantage

Stiletto+ when?

So Kliff should be mage and Tobin should be archer? Do you get any cavaliers early in the game?

>Alm is just as clingy towards her
Celica mentions Alm more than Alm mentions her.

Taco got vantage indeed, but linde azura and clair are, incredibly enough, all -spd. I might try it though.

Put Roy in first place and and make the other three Greens, maybe you'll get to throw people spamming Blue off by having them choose you because they saw a Red unit only to be greeted with a bunch of Greens

Linde
Roy
Azura
Nino

Is Fae good?

I pulled a Ninian a few days ago off banner. What is even the chances of getting that?

No she is pure!

Why does he have such shit stats? He doesn't even have 45+ atk with Binding Blade.

She's the best green dragon in the game

He can also pass brave axes around. Brave axe + + Reposition is damned good for a single unit

Shittest green dragon

They both mention each throughout the story somewhat.You should see how Alm reaction when she died. Guy voice even cracked.

That Roy is -atk +spd

This fucker
is wrong, Fae is the best green dragon

Do you think bride eirika will still be a buffslut or will she have some shitty weapon

Never. He'll get Kard instead and will be a Mt. 7 Dagger.
I mean Celica would also be all Lelouch screamer.

She's the only green dragon in the game.

an okay green dragon

Clive. Pretty average but, supports makes him good.

She's a fucking retard.

That was the joke you numbskull.

Eh

Just roll a bunch in a summon simulator. Seems like something that can happen commonly enough

Ninian's +atk -spd, that's probably fine, barely even matters anyway afaik

wow really

Quick Riposte 1 seal when?

Roy has such ballanced stats that even Alfonse is better than him.

Sounds good, I might try it with Fae, Nino and Hector.

I've been using this exact setup but no luck so far.

He's +spd -atk. Seal def 3 makes up a little for it but yeah it's not amazing, I use him as a green check for the most part.

never.

>Can't read nip
Pathetic

Yeah I don't know why I said I think, it obviously says Zihark, or Tsuihark I guess.