/pg/ - Persona General

Previous NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

vlxs.github.io/p3/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Makoto

SHE HAS NO STYLE

I was wondering why she had BJ on her collar when no one else had it.

I can't unheat Okabe every time Ryuji opens his mouth

>Makoto x Joker
>Anne x Ryuji
>Futaba x Yusuke
>Haru x Goro

Daily reminder that this is the optimal pairing in P5

I love Haru very much.

Morning star in P5 is great

late night/early morning Haru post before I go to sleep. I love you all

Good night, fellow Harufriend.

Kawakami should be a Phantom Thief because she stole my heart.

When does Yu have the option to say "I'm Jesus Christ"?

This image just makes me want to hug Haru

I want to ruin Haru's vagina with multiple child births

never? He can say he's the guardian deity of Inaba in PQ but that's all .
Being Jesus is more of a MC thing.

speaking of Japanese jesus, anyone else laugh at Junpei's cross necklace in arena

I'm bummed I can't use Gallows fusion to pass it to my Almighty Metatron, but I CAN pass him Black Viper.

You know that's Chidori's necklace, right?

Best woman, best wife, best cake.
Claimed.

This guy gets it.

Best OP.

I hope P5 expansion adds a few more outings for Kawakami though, I want to take her out to eat but it's friendship only.

I'm certain during some event/social link he has a 3rd dialogue option to say "I'm Jesus Christ". Completely random; I think he's asked who he is.

Is Chidori's revival canon?

You could nominate the Ship the best dungeon in the game JUST off the Shido Boss fight alone.
Prove me wrong
Pro Tip: You can't.

You could also nominate it as the worst due to the mouse rooms.

>replaying the game
>suddenly all the dungeons feel super tedious
damn I thought this was going to be more fun but fuck it's actually pretty painful, doesn't help that I'm trying to go for all the achievements
also morgana telling you to go to bed is 100x more frustrating

It's ambiguous, you'll have people here arguing for both answers.
There's dialogue in The Answer that people tend to view as her being dead, but Ultimax leans very heavily on not being definitive about it at all.
Believe whatever you want, man. I doubt Atlus cares at this point.
I like it happened, Junpei deserves a break.

Still makes no sense why she has a collar like that.

Can someone explain to me what the fuck the 1st cutscene in the game means? When Joker arrives in Tokyo he clicks on the app, time freezes and he sees his shadow before it disappears and then it's never mentioned ever again

Irrelevant as Shido is the best boss fight in the entire game

Shido's fight wasn't anything special

He very briefly fell into the cognitive world, or something.

>what are opinions

Shido is piss easy, if you're arguing that it's thematically better than all the other boss fights, I think Sae's the best, followed by Yaldabaoth.

the boss fight was subjectively worse than others in the game and the ship had the shitty mouse section as well as tedious fetch quests leading to boss fights

Marry, Fuck, Kill
Shiki Ouji, Girimehkala, Arahabaki

how about none of the above?

>he wouldn't marry shiki ouji for being the best persona in the game

I barely used him. Null phys was rarely necessary and it was easier to just fuse new personas than constantly going autismo with gallows to keep it up to date.

It's the best boss fight.
>Not 1
>Not 2
>THREE PHASES, NOT EVEN THE FINAL BOSS HAS THREE PHASES AND THE FIRST IS JUST A CUP
>Isn't generic lust demon, a bunch of paintings, a fat fly, a sphinx with a head juxtaposed onto it, Dark Helmet in a chair, a Slasher villain reject or a Polygon fighter from Smash Bros
>He's a fucking Swole as fuck Senator who punches so hard he hits your entire party with the air
>Rivers in the Desert is first heard fighting him
>Was built up more than Yaldy could dream of
>Is voiced by Char

>tfw so desperate for any material with these characters that I'm starting to read fan fiction

Goro was thematically the best despite also being piss easy.

Please stop for your own safety.

vlxs.github.io/p3/

>tfw none of it is any good
I always feel too guilty to start writing my own shit when I have uni and actual writing to do.

>>Is voiced by Char
You could have just said that and skip the rest of your post.

>Goro was thematically the best
No, he wasn't. It was pretty underwhelming at least for me.

Bastard had to die by my hands

>Is voiced by Char
Do we have a Shido version of this?

Important work is for nerds. Do it pussy.

>The Phantom Thieves "downfall" was only caring about getting more popular
>Yoshidas confidant tells you about not doing shit just to be popular
Joker learns fucking nothing from his confidants

No but there should be

Except they ultimately went after Okumura because of Haru's situation. The whole thing about fame getting to their heads was fucking dumb and poorly executed because they had perfectly good reasons to target Okumura.

Joker (through choices) and Yusuke are basically the ones that can be made to not give a shit about popularity but the game ignores both of you for the sake of plot.

How many hidden personas are there in the compendium for P5? I made it to the last stage and realised that I didn't have a stupid gem creature that I needed to find in the momentos and now I have to replay hours worth of gameplay to get the trophy. Is it only the gem creatures that are missing from the compendium?

Goro and Makoto have intelligent sex

Does anyone have a portrait of the SIU director dying? I want to make an image out of it but I need the specific one where his eyes are rolling back in his head

And the only reason they found out about Haru's shituation was because Morgana and Ryuji had a cockfight which was as a result of the PTs prioritizing fame.

You just ruined the game for me dipshit

A. Confidants and SLinks have and always will be non canon until they show up in the ending.
B. Joker himself doesn't necessarily care (because choices don't matter until endings), that's more Ryuji and to even some extent Ann. Even Makoto and Yusuke are like 'Who cares' and Futaba just wants to find Goro and make him pay and Haru joins pretty much after the downfall is complete
C. Yes it's stupid but the team needed some conflict that doesn't involve one of them dying

Great, thanks

No, it was because Morgana got pissy because everyone didn't agree with him even though from the very beginning everyone had agreed that their decision to go after a target had to be unanimous.

>they haven't unlocked the hidden AoA finisher yet

>Elizabeth
S+
>the slut from hermit
S
>FeMC
A
>Fuuka
Not S+

I'm not a Fuukafag but this ranking is a shit

except for Yukari's placement

New image, neat.

I'm giving everything a chance too, not just the girl I like. And it's all pretty bad. Not that I could do better, but I wish some of these people could write without blatantly self inserting. Especially when its from one of the girls point of view

Oh don't act like Ryuji is blameless
>HEY GUYS ISN'T IT AWESOME BEING PHANTOM THIEVES
>I SURE LOVE BEING PHANTOM THIEVES
>AREN'T WE, THE PHANTOM THIEVES, GREAT?
And even before Medjed went down Ryuji was considering using the popularity to pick up chicks, after it went down Ryuji basically spammed that shit more than a Vergil/Zero combo in UMvC3

This angel appears before you and challenges you to a trumpet playing contest. What do you do.

>tfw no Persona 5-2 with all the adult confidants from the last game as the main party members.

lose

No

sae niijima: ace attorney when

I want my party to be Yoshida, Kawakami, Shinya and Takemi.

It'd be great if Kawakami would shout "IT'S WHOOP-ASS TIME" before battle with shadows

>Ryuji's persona evolves
>doesn't scream CAPTAIN KIIIIIIIIIIID anymore
fuck

COME FORTH, MY PERSONA!

More like
>Sae getting a second Palace because she's desperate to win a case in Japan's bullshit state
When

Ryuji was a faggot, but Morgana is the one who just went off the rails because heaven forbid not everyone was immediately on board with the idea of targeting Okumura. The group agreed that unless there was consensus, no one was going to go fuck around in the metaverse and Morgana couldn't honor that agreement. Going off on his own while the rest of the group was trying to work out their next move was fucking dumb and contrived.

do I go the canon gay route /pg/?

This game has really reignited my drive to become a drawfag. Mainly to draw cute pictures of my waifu, but the flame is still there!

If your waifu isn't yusuke I don't care

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

But of course! Who else could be my muse?

>You wis-
>These a-
>A fee-
>Then ac-
>Such rudeness

sure, the outcome is so inconsequential that it basically doesn't matter

How many extra days do I get after shido's palace? I'm at 11/30 and just beat Akechi. RIP
I don't have access to Sun confidant anymore. Could only get him to 8 before he fucked off. I got Death Temperance Lovers Priestess Fortune maxed. Most are at level 7-9 except Futaba (rank 1). Can I still get the true end by missing 1 confidant(Sun)?

>HAO
Bold move of Atlus to make Igor a Native American but I don't get why they did it

You don't truly love your waifu if you wouldn't let her fart on your face

You lack patience

I want to headpat them

Morgana wouldn't have gone off the rails is Ryuji wasn't acting like a faggot just for cheap pussy game.
Not to mention Ryuji calls Morgana useless for no legitimate reason other than he's pissy about the bants Morgana gave him. Which was only justifiably calling him stupid, rarely was it outright calling him worthless/useless

She should just quit being a lawyer and redirect her efforts in some way that might actually make a difference. What's she going to do if she ends up getting a client that's actually guilty?

if it can't cast doot then i think i might have a chance

I SHOULD WRITE SOMETHING

>Ryuji just cucked me and is eating dinner with MY waifu
WHAT THE FUCK WHY DOES THIS GAME KEEP LETTING ME BE KEKED

That's true, but it's occurred to me they could've solved that problem by hunting down the Fiance's Shadow in Mementos instead. Or maybe he could've been enough of a douchebag to have his own palace.

If Morgana cant take the bants, she shouldn't give them out.

>What's she going to do if she ends up getting a client that's actually guilty?
Well if PW is anything to go by It can be the thematically best fucking case in the entire series bar fucking none. God I love 2-4