Shittiest car you've ever owned

Shittiest car you've ever owned

why the FUCK did you own it in the first place?
what did you think it would be like?

Okay it held up for a long time, but god damn it the speedometer would just randomly die, no matter what was done to fix it. Rust took its toll, the gas tank started leaking from the top; it was time to let go.

Stupid. It was cheap and had low mileage. Cost $700 to change the starter
Had 2 driveshafts go bad. Intake issues, transfercase. I changed the reservoir on the radiator and hat to change 2 thermostats and a mounting bracket. Total cost $600. For a fucking overflow reservoir. All this in under 5 years

Also. Valve seals, and pretty much any seal that you can think of in the engine or intake system

ur mum

Nice Bait

'86 camry
pic related, same color (not mine)

1989 Jaguar Xj6

Jaguars tend to make idiots of anyone foolish enough to buy one. They look awesome and when they run you feel like James Bond driving around in something so cool. But then shit starts going wrong and you realize what a terrible mistake you really made.

If we say shittiest car you've ever driven it's the forfour for sure. The rear engine is obnoxiously loud for something with under 100hp and sounds shitty, my head touches the roofliner because 6"8', even with the turbo engine it's underpowered and in case of a crash you are part of the crumple zone.
Don't know about reliability though, maybe it's okay in terms of that. My parents got rid of it after a friend of mine almost died in a fortwo on the autobahn.

Some days I would rather bus than drive this fucking thing anywhere

Was it that bad? I had the successor with the 1.8 mivec which was actually a really nice car with no faults in 5 years.

Mine had about 172k on it when I got rid of it, so most of the problems I had on it were age. Thing wouldn't start if it was above 75f, boring to drive, and even with fwd it couldn't make it up steeper hills without flooring it. It was a decent boring car when I lived in suburb flatlands but with everything falling apart on it and the mediocre mpgs it wasn't worth dealing with.

I got one of these, got it for 250 Because the past owner was a bonehead with a shitty exhaust manifold fix, might be able to get it done Monday

1999 E300. Mercedes - Not Even Once.

A fucking Sebring convertible. Jesus that was awful.

What was wrong with it.
My dad has an XJ, constant problems and it only has like 80k miles. Everything leaks. AND he uses it for fucking pizza delivery lmao (91 octane only)

Try working on it

Looking back, it had less problems than the shitty bmw 330Ci I had afterward.
Would not recommend either. The S70 was comfy though, and could move decently quick.

This pile of shit. Off brand Honda Civic wannabe.

>those wheels

Why are humans so retarded with being scared of crashing and buying a fuckhuge suv out nowhere

>tbone 3500 truck in my volvo 740 without airbags or abs at 45 mph and flip that shit
>walked away
Still drive like a suicidal

VW Polo

It seems the transmission development team at VW consisted of some glass artists, not real engineers who know shit about steel and iron

The power windows also kept breaking down simply because it was a German car.

Crank, bitch

Shockingly bad. 60hp, clutch like jelly, couldn't get up hills in 2nd.
Was so happy when I got rid of that cunt. Hope it got crushed.

Worst simply because the cars I had after it were better, it was totally reliable, did 50mpg and had working AC. Even handled snow pretty well.

2007 Pontiac G6

>volvo
Did the truck have a huge hole in the middle?