I KNOW WHAT I GOT

why on god's green earth is this car worth 21,995?

JDM Civic Type R EK9

>Engine size 1.6 liter 4 Cylinder B16B
>5-speed manual transmission
>Front Recaro seats
>Front Type R brakes Calipers
>OEM Type R shift knob
>OEM Type R carpets/mats
>OEM Type R 15 wheels
>OEM Type R wing spoiler
>Aftermarket intake and exhaust
>Varis carbon fiber hood

>115,295 km
>115,295 km
>1 1 5 2 9 5 k m

what the fuck am i missing like even AE86 weebmobiles are cheaper, no?

Because kids these days are morons

I have a type r and a mint gsr integra. I get offers nearly monthly from dealerships in my area. I gotten in the 30s for each. Before you ask why I haven't taken the offer...they are both worth more to me and will be worth more in the near future. When I say mint...i mean dealer spec... both sit in a climate controlled garage

>both sit in a climate controlled garage

like all the time?

You realise that that cars are meant to be driven?

Beacuse it holds one of Hondas best engines in one of Hondas best years.

If thats a picture of the car than they can get fucked.

>underinflated front tyre
>dusty tyres

car has clearly sat unused for ages and they can't even put a bit of tyre shine and air in the tyres

Lmao you bought two shitboxes that are meant to go for hundreds of thoudands of miles and you just let them sit. Congratulations on having two commuter cars in excellent condition I guess. Still doubt you got more than 20k on an offer on either of them desu

Who said I let them sit? I park them in a climate controlled garage I have..both get driven weekly. It helps keep everything working in order.

Because it's a genuine Type R.

Type R ek4 isn't a commuter car.

Based off one? Yes.

lol

>gsr worth 30s

I don't even think this is possible

ill take things that have never happened for $1000, Alex

>115000km
>on a Honda
Might as well be brand new. Still not worth 20k, 12k would be reasonable for such a clean EK9.

How is the gsr worth that much? My friend recently picked up a spotless one owner gsr with 80k miles for $5k.

and you didn't even post a single picture of either of them. C'mon man. lets see the goods

>I get offers nearly monthly
>In the 30s for each
>they are worth more to me and will be worth more in the near future
Those and your use of ellipsis make me wonder if this generation will end up exactly like boomers when they get rid of their jap shitboxes. Might as well have said "no tire kickers".

difference between the cars Boomers lust after and the cars that dudes lust after is that the Type-R will pretty much run forever and not only that but it is ridiculously fun and fast around a track as opposed to the land yacht v8 shit heaps boomers drive.

not even memeing

Bitching about the prices of borderline unobtainable Honda's while there are Z/28 Camaros going for over 100k. Shit, when I got my first car in 2004 I almost got my neighbors '69 396 SS for 4500, primered up but in daily driveable condition. Things get collectable fast, deal with it. I'm just glad I got my AW11 now while it's under two grand lol

>Why did I spend 15k on this

This fucker serious? I've got a near-stock AP1 S2k with less miles than that sitting in my garage, what the fuck should I be asking then, 25-30 grand?

I never liked nipboxes and never really looked for how much they are going where I live, I just checked. Some deluded fucker wants so much money for a 1.8 riced ruined civic with 190k km as much as people are asking for a 2.2 or 2.4 2008 AR Brera with 70k-80k km on a clock

I'm asking you who normal would take a '90 fart-can riced civic over a Brera?

It's one of the last of the pre-pigfat era hot hatches. Probably worth 15k at a push but should be worth more in 10 years.

Brera a shit. A beautiful shit.

EP3 was the last small three door Honda did. It's a bit heavier than the early 90s civics obviously but the 220 hp K20 did more than enough to move the box about. They can be had for like 7k-8k if it was imported to your country, 10k-12k if it wasn't.

lol, care to elaborate

It was the epitome of style over substance. Looks nice but handles like a basic econobox.

>double wishbone at the front
>multi-link at the back
>handles like a basic econobox

Have you driven one? It's like a Ford Focus.